It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those Who are Eager for War in Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
what about taiwan, and china. are america going to come to there aid.

i don't know...

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Kind of like the ones they used to make of Russia, when they wanted tourist. I don't have a problem with Iran, I have a problem with the people in charge, and their intense hatred of anyone not them.

So it's the same thing for all the world. The whole world have a problem with the US government. They hate humanity. Just read the depopulation document that Kissingger wrote and brought him to the high sphere, because he want to wipe out 90% of humanity. The problem have started in UK and the US. The highest scum of humanity lives in those countries. They fund wars, they bring down countries, they smuggle drugs...

Yes, I'm talking about the NWO people. Kissinger. Rockefeller family. Bush family. Clinton family. Rothchild family. UK Royal family. Diamonds overlords. The pope. The CFR members. The Bilderberg members. Trilateral Comission. Carnegie corporation. Angela Merkel. Elite of the freemasons. A lot of CIA cells. Fabian Society. Rockefeller fundation. Business round table. Warburg family. Goldman Sachs bank. Ect... almost all NWO members are from UK and the US and the rest from the western world. There's not a lot in Russia and Japan.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I'm confused. Why would anyone WANT to go to war with Iran? Can someone please explain?

You are not alone in your confusion. I think most people are confused. I think the president is confused (oops, can I say that?). Does the government think that if they presented the meat and potatoes of the problem that the public will be too stupid to digest it? There would have to be an undertone that plays for the select few. Why don’t we get to see what EVERYONE truly wants… Answer: Because we do not matter to them.

Hopefully you will be able to backpack there. My wife and I have a cruise to Turkey and greece next year and hope the climate is ok.

Daaaaaaaaa… you get the cruise and they get to back pack...??????????????????????? And if your ship gets bombed, you get to float.

No one is safe right now, not in the US not in Iran or anywhere in between, the religious conflict unraveling world wide is bigger than any one president or country.

People are walking around with there eyes wide shut and don't want to see the big picture because it is just to nasty.

I agree, and people NEVER, EVER THINK, what if it was my home, my family, my country.

In the news today “Bush Warns Iran Against Action in Iraq” .

WASHINGTON - Deeply distrustful of Iran, President Bush said Monday "we will respond firmly" if Tehran escalates its military actions in Iraq and threatens American forces or Iraqi citizens.
Bush's warning was the latest move in a bitter and more public standoff between the United States and Iran. The White House expressed skepticism about Iran's plans to greatly expand its economic and military ties with Iraq. The United States has accused Iran of supporting terrorism in Iraq and supplying weapons to kill American forces.

home.peoplepc.com.../45bd7f50_3ca6_1552620070129-1415755820

War seems to be on the horizon.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Look at the threats America has within her own borders:

These are all classed as extremest groups!

* Al-Fuqra
* Animal Liberation Front (ALF)
* Army of God
* Aryan Nations
* Black Panther Party (BPP)
* Black Liberation Army (BLF)
* Christian-Patriots Defense League (CPDL)
* Christian Defense League (CDL)
* Christian Identity Movement (CIM)
* Church of the Creator (COTC)
* Commandos L
* Communist Party USA (CPUSA)
* Concerned Christians
* The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord (CSAL)
* Cuban Liberator Army (CLA)
* Earth First!
* Earth Liberation Front
* Freemen
* Fuerzas Armadas de Liberation Nacional (FALN)
* Jewish Defence League (JDL)
* Ku Klux Klan (KKK)
* The Minutemen
* Neo Nazi National Alliance
* New Afrika (NA)
* New Black Panther Party
* Republic of Texas
* Symbionese Liberation Army
* World Church of the Creator

Now the war on terror has cost Circa. Half a Trillion Dollars Over 6 years.

Image if the US had pumped that much money over 6 years into irradicating her native extreme groups, I image america would be an Utopia.

The Foreign threat Bush calls "Terrorist" is a ghost, a ghost haunting the US because of her foreign policy. Maybe Bush should make sure his home is secure before he takes a vacation to the desert!!!

Irans president "who is just a figurehead and has no REAL power" says the Anti-western things because they are afraid of the west. In a similar way to a dog barking when it is afraid, it's them trying to let the aggressor know they are tough, even if they don't believe it.

Would you expect Bush to not speak up if their was a threat of an aggressive force invading the US???

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy1880
The Foreign threat Bush calls "Terrorist" is a ghost, a ghost haunting the US because of her foreign policy.

Attention all ATS'ers. Did you see that? That just happened!

Seriously, Jimmy, you couldn't have said it any better than that. I've made the comment before about terrorism... it's the boogeyman. Bush and Co. (including past and future presidents that have, or will, taken steps towards fighting terrorism) want you to be afraid of something that is not there. For one purpose...

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

And that's why I've had that quote on my signature since I've started here at ATS. I don't believe in the boogeyman.

Sheeple need to wake up and smell the napalm.

[edit on 1/29/2007 by Infoholic]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Grover - educate yourself.

Look at pictures of Berlin and Dresden after WWII and compare them with pictures of Baghdad after the beginnijng of the war.

If you can not tell the difference and still believe the US is purposefully targeting civilians, you need some help.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I know what Dresden and Berlin looked like... What I meant was unless a nations leaders are so isolated that you can strike them and only them, there will always be collateral damage... ie civilians killed. BTW we all but destroyed the infrastructure of Baghdad in the first days of the attack and they still aren't rebuilt to pre-war levels.... who does that target? Civilians thats who.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by grover]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I think this thread makes a commendable effort to do something that I feel we should have the capacity to do for ourselves, but which many of us have difficulty in doing: to humanize those identified as adversaries.

Yep yep. I think many here missed that, and instead are trying to bring about the point that that could be done for any war, any time, and with any place. That is a valid point, true, but not the point I feel BH was making here. And further, what really needs to happen is our LEADERS are the ones who really need the lesson in the humanization of those they are about to kill.

There is a disconnection that has occured somewhere along the line up there, and it seems that leaders are so insensitive to the human tragedy that occurs in wars. It is one reason I continually argue that it ought to cost them dearly if they are preparing to take lives. No more lives for profit. No more lives for agendas. And damn sure no more lives based on false or manufactured evidence.

Perhaps it would be beneficial to create a thread dedicated entirely to photographs of potential (or current) war zones which showcase the humanity and beauty in those regions. While many are clearly aware that any land will have its eyesores as well as its wonders, I have encountered many who genuinely believe some countries that have already become war zones, or are in danger of becoming war zones, possess no natural, cultural, or simply human beauty at all. This is simply a suggestion, and something I would personally love to see. If it were created, I would hope that it would be fair, inclusive, and impartial with regard to what countries were shown.

A great idea, although one would think that if leaders for example really cared, they'd go in and do it themselves prior to killing all those people and destroying all that infrastructure and cultural heritage. The people continually are forced to pay for the actions of governments, and that pretty much zeros in exactly on why I came up with my signature. Friends among people, enemies by government. I am just sick of seeing it. It's time the governments paid, and not the people.

Nations spend so much time vilifying one another's governments, and so little celebrating one another's general populations and cultural contributions to the world.

Again, another description of what that phrase means. It's sad. We have every right to like and love people as human beings, and their cultures, across the planet. It's called unconditional love, and it transcends the inhumane actions of government.

That said, the opposing idealogies of fundamentalist religious views, and the consequent actions of the few try, superficially, to supercede that. But it is our duty as citizens of the world to look for moderacy in all faiths, and for the most part, there resides the unconditional love I am talking about. It's just sad that with government comes extremism, on all sides, and across all faiths.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There is way too much "bomb the crap out of the bastards" mentality here without seriously thinking out the consequences of such actions would entail. Unfortunately there is a lot of the same attitude around this administration as well. Ideology is nice as a framework to structure one's life but a lousy one to build a sound foreign policy around.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Kind of like the ones they used to make of Russia, when they wanted tourist. I don't have a problem with Iran, I have a problem with the people in charge, and their intense hatred of anyone not them.

So it's the same thing for all the world. The whole world have a problem with the US government. They hate humanity. Just read the depopulation document that Kissingger wrote and brought him to the high sphere, because he want to wipe out 90% of humanity. The problem have started in UK and the US. The highest scum of humanity lives in those countries. They fund wars, they bring down countries, they smuggle drugs...

Do you have a citation of the Kissinger report that you mention? I have never read it but am interested to do so.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
The more moderate muslim countries are very worried indeed by the recent developments in Iran. Just so we are clear, Saudi also has sharia law but takes the moderate view that the koran is meant as a guide rather than a set of instructions that must be followed blindly,

You are wrong. If you are a Christian, it is safer in comparison, to live in Iran then Saudi Arabia, where any Christianity in Saudi Arabia is outlawed.

US Soldiers on Saudi soil went against this teaching, contributing to Bin Laden getting the support he did.

To say Saudi Arabia is more moderate than Iran is one of the most absurdest things I have ever heard.

Saudi Arabia is dominated by Wahhibist thinking, that contains itself enough to receive the US dollar for oil, while Saudi businessmen give Sunni Islamic militants cash on the side.

Shi'a have a long and bloody history of enforcing their will on others, and this is what worries Saudi, and, it appears, syria.

The Shias may well have a long and bloody history of enforcing their will, but so do the Sunnis, and Christians.

It is the Saudis who should worry the US most of all. But they can't at the moment be touched. Why? Oil.

Secondly, they can not be attacked anyway.

Why?

The land of Mecca and Medina.

A war on that land by the US will be seen as a declaration of war on Muslims.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

US Soldiers on Saudi soil went against this teaching, contributing to Bin Laden getting the support he did.

[

US soldiers didn't go against that teaching on their own. The Saudi government allowed US Troops to practice their religion (to some degree even Judiasm) because it was America that was defending Saudi Arabia. The Saudi government knew they would look pretty stupid and petty asking us to defend them (which they did indeed ask the US in, well we asked them and they asked us) and then not allowing American kids to not read their Bible, but die defending us.

Osama should really be pissed more at the royal family, then the US

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Sr Wing Commander]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Do you have a citation of the Kissinger report that you mention? I have never read it but am interested to do so.

Here it is, the complete text, 200 pages long, written in 1974

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sr Wing Commander

US soldiers didn't go against that teaching on their own. The Saudi government allowed US Troops to practice their religion (to some degree even Judiasm) because it was America that was defending Saudi Arabia. The Saudi government knew they would look pretty stupid and petty asking us to defend them (which they did indeed ask the US in, well we asked them and they asked us) and then not allowing American kids to not read their Bible, but die defending us.

Osama should really be pissed more at the royal family, then the US

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Sr Wing Commander]

It went against the teaching of Islam and the Saudi government to have US troops there, but yes, the US troops were there to defend

A) The US's oil assets

B) The Saudi Family's arses from the perceived threat of Saddam.

The US troops were allowed to practise their religions, but only inside their barracks, and other restricted areas.

If they were ordinary American citizens, they would risk imprisonment, or worse, although invested US interests in Saudi Arabia would probably go some way to easening the punishment dished out.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Communist party USA? I doubt it, I met the guy who runs the CPUSA in my state, about 80 years old one VERY smart man, when I was listening to him at a meeting (not just CPUSA but other parties to) he was talking about how we need to repair the nation before it goes to far, to get the health care problem solved and get people off the street and provide them with jobs, get the children off the streets. The CPUSA has a website, I went there and here it is:
www.cpusa.org...
I would never call the CPUSA extremists in a bad sense, extremist in wanting to end US domestic problems? YES! Extremist in wanting to have a new Stalin? NO! Remember there are two sides to everything, some like the KKK are bad and worse, communist has good and bad, democracy has good and bad, its just a matter of knowing what communism REALLY is and not the textbook stuff, go read the Communist Manifesto, I have. Was Russia a TRUE communist nation? NEVER! NK? NEVER! China? NEVER! Why? Because theither of the three give two hoots about their own people, they only want to maintain the elite. THAT IS NOT COMMUNISM! Communism is SUPPOSED to be based around THE PEOPLE and keeping THE PEOPLE safe, not the elite!

The US government will do whatever it darn well pleases, as I said millions of times in the real world and then on here: YOU CANNOT WIN BY PLAYING THEIR GAME IN THEIR BALLFIELD!
I summed up what I would like to say here about Iran on another topic so just go read it then you know where I stand here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And when I say: "I hope they loose BAD", I am refering to the US military.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join