It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and The Sateliite and SDI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well we all know by now that China decided to zap one of it's own satellities. I was thinking this week there could be more to it than just playing war games. Anyone remember SDI? And Ronald Regan's Star Wars project?. I remember reading somewhere that SDI/Star Wars was not really aimed at the Soviet Union but was aimed at a threat from outer space. What if the Chinese were preparing themselves against an attack from an ailen threat and had nothing to do with starting a new arms race with the USA?
Here's another thought, from what i've read if you beleive this, the ailens themselves have said no weapons in space. Interesting thst no test like this has been done since the mid 1970's. Maybe USA anger tiward China was not because they have shown they can destroy a satellite but because the Chinese have broken some sort of agreement with ailens not to play with weapons in space? Maybe ET has now had a quiet word with the chinese and told them to pack it in before facing the conseqences?

Thoughts anyone??

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Remember that "what we've read" could be utter nonsense unless continually corraborated...about aliens, SDI, etc.

China is the new superpower, no doubt about that. China also has a pretty severe intel agency, and learned from the best (the Russians, when it comes to espionage)... So, if we have SDI, it's a fair bet the Chinese have something similar in the works...

My personal thoughts are that we have a fairly workable SDI, and that this contributed to the breakdown of the USSR. With billions in missiles with now limited effectiveness, the Soviets couldn't continue to play in the arms race. With no arms race, the one functioning part of the economic complex went out the window, and it inevitably fell. I'm also thinking that the various hardliners realize this, and long for it again....

new topics

join