It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Apollo Astronauts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yfxxx
Should I ever see such "things" on your moon photos, I'd be going to see a physician really quick to ask if they can help me with an obvious neurological problem
!

I can certainly sympathize with that.

Or do you speak for all the gullible ones who fell for your nonsense?

New ideas are always treated like nonsense. Some are, some aren't. Scientists are particularly noted for there total inability to grasp new ideas because scientists are so deeply rooted in what they believe is 'provable, duplicatable science'. Scientists are usually the last ones to figure out what is going on.

By the way, the absence of any reaction whatsoever to my previous posting is noted, and rather telling
!

I thought that your post was extremely well put. What sort of a response were you looking for, perhaps I can help you.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Scientists are particularly noted for there total inability to grasp new ideas because scientists are so deeply rooted in what they believe is 'provable, duplicatable science'.

Again it becomes very obvious, that you have absolutely no clue what science really is about, and what scientists do for a living.

Scientists are usually the last ones to figure out what is going on.

As far as discoveries about what's going on in reality are concerned, this is demonstrably false. Essentially all new discoveries about nature were made by scientists. Ever heard of names like, say, Copernicus, Newton, Darwin, Einstein? I got news for you: They were all scientists, and their discoveries were all but revolutionary!

I thought about it, but can't name any similarly important discovery made by a non-scientist. On the other hand, nonsense "theories" like yours (Moon etc.) were and are brought up by non-scientists all the time, but their value for mankind is zero at best (and potentially negative, if taken seriously).

By the way, the absence of any reaction whatsoever to my previous posting is noted, and rather telling
!

I thought that your post was extremely well put. What sort of a response were you looking for, perhaps I can help you.

I didn't look for anything in particular, and in any case the "tell-tale silence" was iby no means referring exclusively to you

Regards
yf

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by yfxxx
Ever heard of names like, say, Copernicus, Newton, Darwin, Einstein? I got news for you: They were all scientists, and their discoveries were all but revolutionary!

Copernicus! Ah! Yes. I came across this paragraph just a few days ago:

Two other Italian scientists of the time, Galileo and Bruno, embraced the Copernican theory unreservedly and as a result suffered much personal injury at the hands of the powerful church inquisitors. Giordano Bruno had the audacity to even go beyond Copernicus, and, dared to suggest, that space was boundless and that the sun was and its planets were but one of any number of similar systems: Why! -- there even might be other inhabited worlds with rational beings equal or possibly superior to ourselves. For such blasphemy, Bruno was tried before the Inquisition, condemned and burned at the stake in 1600. Galileo was brought forward in 1633, and, there, in front of his "betters," he was, under the threat of torture and death, forced to his knees to renounce all belief in Copernican theories, and was thereafter sentenced to imprisonment for the remainder of his days.

Was your great, great, great, great, great grandfather one of the inquisitors yfxxx? Or maybe he lit the match for Bruno? Sorry, I was just kidding. Please accept my apologies.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi John,

thanks for your posts! always enjoy reading them.

I was wondering, why do you think that huge ufo visited Arizona 10 years ago? What would be the reason the aliens wanted to display themselves so prominently to us and to so many of us then?

I thought discretion was more their speed...

thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolid
Hi John,

thanks for your posts! always enjoy reading them.

I was wondering, why do you think that huge ufo visited Arizona 10 years ago? What would be the reason the aliens wanted to display themselves so prominently to us and to so many of us then?

I thought discretion was more their speed...

thanks

If you mean the Phoenix lights that was US playing around. I think there were 4 of the vehicles and they were flying a 'missing man' formation. Probably some 'inside' ceremony.

No, the aliens certainly don't want to display themselves. All the stuff you have seen recently like Chicago O'Hare is 'our' stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If you mean the Phoenix lights that was US playing around. I think there were 4 of the vehicles and they were flying a 'missing man' formation. Probably some 'inside' ceremony.

No, the aliens certainly don't want to display themselves. All the stuff you have seen recently like Chicago O'Hare is 'our' stuff.

Excuse my ignorant questions, as I'm new to this...

But so then our government (or factions therein) already have advanced antigravity technology and spaceships?

What are they doing with it? Just using it to explore the planets in our solar system and that's it? No military or other functions on earth?

thanks

niv

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

This surprises me. If I remember correctly, the Phoenix lights were actually 2 sightings, both seen by many, many people. One of those sightings were the lights seen in the photos (and possibly a formation as you describe). The other sighting, however, was a gigantic metallic triangle craft.

As for O'Hare, I can't believe, no matter how demented our government may be, that they would fly unusual/test/secret craft into the center of one of the World's busiest airports.

Edited for typo

[edit on 13-4-2007 by niv]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
John:

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my questions and for not simply dismissing me as an "unbeliever" I may be cynical or skeptical about some of this, but I am somewhere deep inside one who would love to find out any of this is true...even one of the many claims.

Being in the sciences I tend to rely on evidence rather than speculation, but find these discussions fascinating, though I do admit I have not yet bought off on some of the objects that have been proposed.

I guess the fun is in the investigation, discussion and hopefully exposure of the truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
John, I am sure this probably has been discused somewhat. Your Dad and his team developed the Lear jet, and were you ever envolved with the design of the air craft? Did you fly the first prototypes of the Lear jet?

Your Dad was more then likely privy to many Top Secret meetings especially if he was helping to work with anti-gravity technology and possibly vehicles. Was he aware of life being on the Earths Moon and Solar System? Did he have a chance to meet any alien life forms that you know of and communicate with them?

When you first were told about alien life forms living in our neighborhood and Solar System were you a believer or a disbeliever? What individual or individuals influenced you most in your life?

Instinctively I know you know alot about what is going on in our Solar system. You are taking the heat and people will ask why and I know why because you and I and many others on these threads of yours are in search of the truth and not coverups. If you don't spread the word about what is going on in secrecy, who will?

I ask the Creator for the truth and many can not handle the truth no matter what is placed in front of them on a silver platter. This is no coincidence that I am on these threads communicating and seeing first hand some of the greatest discoveries mankind has ever seen. Thanks John, Undo, Zorgon and many others who put in many many hours of toil and hard work to make it all possible. Rik Riley

[edit on 13-4-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Howdy John-

Could you expound a little on this statement?

All the stuff you have seen recently like Chicago O'Hare is 'our' stuff.

Did you mean to infer, you have specific knowledge, of the O'Hare incident
or
are you speaking in generalities, when you say - "stuff..like..O'hare" ?
...for instance.

-thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

But so then our government (or factions therein) already have advanced antigravity technology and spaceships?

Yes, almost 50 years now. Since the middle and late 1950's.

What are they doing with it? Just using it to explore the planets in our solar system and that's it?

We have large mining operations on the moon. We have similar operation on Mars. I don't know what else we have.

No military or other functions on earth?

Its my understanding that we have a huge laser gun on the moon. I don't know if thats true or if it has been used or if we intend to use it and for what.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by niv

As for O'Hare, I can't believe, no matter how demented our government may be, that they would fly unusual/test/secret craft into the center of one of the World's busiest airports.

I can believe you.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
John, I am sure this probably has been discused somewhat. Your Dad and his team developed the Lear jet, and were you ever envolved with the design of the air craft?

No. I bucked rivets on graveyard and edited the company newspaper.

Did you fly the first prototypes of the Lear jet?

I got one flight in N801LJ serial no. 1. It was the 63 test flight, I think in early 1964.

Your Dad was more then likely privy to many Top Secret meetings especially if he was helping to work with anti-gravity technology and possibly vehicles. Was he aware of life being on the Earths Moon and Solar System?

He knew abut aliens but didn't discuss except once in a while to say "they're there."

Did he have a chance to meet any alien life forms that you know of and communicate with them?

I don't think so.

When you first were told about alien life forms living in our neighborhood and Solar System were you a believer or a disbeliever?

I wasn't told about it. I read about it in Budd Hopkins "Missing Time". I instantly knew it was true.

What individual or individuals influenced you most in your life?

That is a toughie because so many people influenced my life in so many ways. The guy that gave me the most help and best advice and more chances than I deserved and is my best friend is Clay Lacy.

Instinctively I know you know alot about what is going on in our Solar system. You are taking the heat and people will ask why and I know why because you and I and many others on these threads of yours are in search of the truth and not coverups. If you don't spread the word about what is going on in secrecy, who will?

I kind of like the abuse. It helps me keep my feet on the ground and head from swelling up.

I ask the Creator for the truth and many can not handle the truth no matter what is placed in front of them on a silver platter. This is no coincidence that I am on these threads communicating and seeing first hand some of the greatest discoveries mankind has ever seen. Thanks John, Undo, Zorgon and many others who put in many many hours of toil and hard work to make it all possible. Rik Riley

Thank you, Rik.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jbird
Howdy John-
Could you expound a little on this statement?

All the stuff you have seen recently like Chicago O'Hare is 'our' stuff.

Did you mean to infer, you have specific knowledge, of the O'Hare incident
or
are you speaking in generalities, when you say - "stuff..like..O'hare" ?
...for instance.

I have no specfic knowledge. But I do know the Skunkworks and other companies build outrageously interesting flying vehicles. Some fly here in our atmosphere, some fly to the moon. Some fly to Mars. Some fly even farther.

The goverment is so sure of their secrecy that they do a "Phoenic light show" or Hill AFB low pass" or O'Hare demonstration." Its an inside joke.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hi John,

Thanks for your answers. Hopeyou don't mind the questions...I have a few more....

-Yes, almost 50 years now. Since the middle and late 1950's.

It seems that as dark and evil as the government is, I wonder why they don't just take these aircraft and declare martial law for the world?

What are they doing with it? Just using it to explore the planets in our solar system and that's it?

We have large mining operations on the moon. We have similar operation on Mars. I don't know what else we have.

what are they mining on the moon? is there something worth mining there?

No military or other functions on earth?

Its my understanding that we have a huge laser gun on the moon. I don't know if thats true or if it has been used or if we intend to use it and for what.

once again, i wonder if they have all this advanced tech and craft, why they don't just take over the world and establish the nazi state they so desire.

by the way John, instead of bugging you with all these questions, can you direct me towards a good book or books so that I can read and learn about this and know about it?

thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
John,

Have you talked with anybody who has been to the moon or mars in this advanced alien technology spacecraft (not the televised stuff) ?

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
John, do you know of any skirmishes that have taken place in outer space between our anti-gravity vehicles and alien spacecraft? It is one thing to be by the nest for protection and it is another thing when your out there in space within our solar system by yourself.

Has our technology advanced enough to accomplish warp speed? If so how far beyond our solar system have we traveled? Do our anti-gravity vehicles fly to Saturn and if so what type of clearance from the locals do we have to have? I have heard this is where the council or federation meets is there any truth to that?

If we are out there and the private sector has this advanced technology. Do the aliens consider us a level 1 civilization yet? What planet in our Solar System has the highest level of intelligence and technology? Rik Riley

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   

once again, i wonder if they have all this advanced tech and craft, why they don't just take over the world and establish the nazi state they so desire.

Be patient.

by the way John, instead of bugging you with all these questions, can you direct me towards a good book or books so that I can read and learn about this and know about it?

There are no books that I know of.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

John,

Have you talked with anybody who has been to the moon or mars in this advanced alien technology spacecraft (not the televised stuff) ?

No.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
John, do you know of any skirmishes that have taken place in outer space between our anti-gravity vehicles and alien spacecraft?

No.

It is one thing to be by the nest for protection and it is another thing when your out there in space within our solar system by yourself.

We didn't get into space without someones help and knowledge. Whoever helped us I assume would help protect us in case of any probelms with any other aliens.

Has our technology advanced enough to accomplish warp speed?

I don't know but I don't think can manipulate the gravity A wave which is what you need to know how to do before you can travel faster than the speed of light. If you can't travel faster than the speed of light there are not too many places you can go after you have done our solar system.

If so how far beyond our solar system have we traveled?

I doubt very far because as I have mentioned above I don't think we have been able to harness the gravity A wave.

Do our anti-gravity vehicles fly to Saturn and if so what type of clearance from the locals do we have to have?

We certainly have the capability to go to Saturn whether or not we have the clearance to go there I don't know. (I would like to see just one clear picture of Saturn before I have to go to the Big Soul Machine On The Moon.
)

I have heard this is where the council or federation meets is there any truth to that?

I don't know. I would assume so.

If we are out there and the private sector has this advanced technology. Do the aliens consider us a level 1 civilization yet?

I don't know what a level 1 civilization is but in any case I don't know what the aliens think about us. There are many types of aliens, at least 100 that the government knows about so I imagine that different group of aliens have different thoughts about the people who live on earth. At the rate we are killing ourselves I doubt whether or not we get much respect.

What planet in our Solar System has the highest level of intelligence and technology? Rik Riley

That would be a question for sleeper. But in any case I don't know the answer. All planets in our solar system are inhabited. Although many are veiled with a supposed gaseous atmosphere or otherwise considered unhabitable this is just disinformation: they are all inhabited. I don't know which of them has the highest intelligence and technology but I can bet which one has the lowest.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join