It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What exactly is the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:
FOF

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I know NWO is New World Order, but like, what is it exactly? Is it like, a known orginazation, or an undercover type thing, that people know exists, but people deny, like Area 51? I'm really confused about all of this NWO #. Please clarify?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I can only give you a personal opinion on what I think it is.

It's a group of Corporations, Bankers, Governments etc trying to bring about a one world order. Total control of the world's population making us their slaves.

Opinions vary of course, some will say it's Satan's ultimate plan of world domination with the illuminati as his foot soldiers.

Type "New World Order" into Google and you get 653,000,000 results.
There's a lot of reading there and there's a lot of rubbish too, I guess just keep searching until you can find something that makes sense in regards to History and the Current world situation.

Sorry I'm not much help I know, but you gotta start somewhere.

note: not being sarcastic with the google link, I just think you need to read and study and put it together for yourself.
Here's some audio of Myron Fagen it might be a good start for you.

...and of course spend a lot of time at ATS!!

[edit on 28-1-2007 by madhatter]

[edit on 28-1-2007 by madhatter]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
To put it nicely, its kinda like the UN but for the whole world. One language, one gov, military police. A way for us to all get along as earthlings. awww

To put it not nicely, its a complete police ruled state, where each citizen is under surveilance, able to be tracked with microchips. The elite wealthy rulers have all the technology to use against the citizens to rule us. Basically the elites plan to rule the world, for satanic purposes or otherwise... Not going to write an essay about it, just read other posts or google

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The NWO is a concept devised by ruling elites hundreds of years ago and passed down to their children and successors. The premise is to create order while optimizing control, profits, and security. The sub-groups the NWO will benefit tremendously from include governments, corporations, militaries, agencies, institutions, and some people.

The concept of the NWO believes 80% of the world is unfit for life decisions- and should be suppressed, if not eliminated.

The NWO doesn't bother itself with ethical decisions as the concept calls for actions to take place above ethics and morals.

The NWO is a last-ditch effort to save Earth from itself.

There is a fundamental flaw with the NWO's psychiatric background and it's ideology that they did not look at... man is inherently good and social. The NWO plan can't last very long in terms of history because of this law.

While it is easy for one to look at the idea and think it is feasible, it was FUBAR before it started to manifest based upon that one principle.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Basically a group of ultra rich people who pull the strings on the world. They would play all of us like puppets, and mostly do. They have decided who's going to be president long before anyone even runs. They have decreed most of the worlds polices. When you go against them you end up like JFK, etc.

new topics

top topics

join