It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced NLP / Hypnosis Techniques

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Now I want to stress to people that sure he's doing a lot of elaborate or "obvious" things to the person like making them aware of the their hand and stuff getting them preoccupied on something that he can use with ease.... Someone who is very learned in these techniques could (and do) use these methods on you without you even knowing it.
Now you see that Richard Bandler is a nice guy and not some f'ing prick, and he makes people feel good and increases their potential, where a lot of what's around us is geared to do the opposite.
It's geared towards making us a slave, and into a con-sumer... and a non-doer.. where you just do what you need to, to keep your consumption level the same. Never accomplish much more than that. But dream much greater.

In this demonstration you'll see how easy it is to do this to someone you know, he shows you the steps 3 times, and explains things very well.
Search for some other videos on NLP and Richard Bandler (the Co-creator of NLP) ...
Try it out on your friends... and don't be a jerk.

any comments?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
it doesn't hurt that his subject is farmer joe who fell off the turnip truck on his way into town. cool vid though, i love your threads.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
it doesn't hurt that his subject is farmer joe who fell off the turnip truck on his way into town. cool vid though, i love your threads.

I know exactly what you mean... but its easy to get people into that "fell off the turnip truck" mind-state easily by asking them some confusing question or by getting them to do something that crosses their cortexes (sp?)

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
you can tell his wife dressed him for the day. i love this video and i believe what he says when he speaks of what he called a "control panel." I don't see why one would not call it that but it's something greater than that. I see bits and pieces here and there. It's just too bad we only use 10% of our brains yet have glimpses of brilliance. Like this respectable fellow, we all have stories to tell but we can't hang onto that control panel long enough.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LooseLipsSinkShips
you can tell his wife dressed him for the day. i love this video and i believe what he says when he speaks of what he called a "control panel." I don't see why one would not call it that but it's something greater than that. I see bits and pieces here and there. It's just too bad we only use 10% of our brains yet have glimpses of brilliance. Like this respectable fellow, we all have stories to tell but we can't hang onto that control panel long enough.

People have called that control panel many things... and people have called that place many things... some call it heaven, some call it hell... some call it a house, some a den.... or cave.. I'm sure you get the idea. Its the cultivation of that inner-field that is required... in almost ALL religions, they teach a way to reach that place within yourself.. most of them have a hidden way of explaining it, or they use metaphors and draw parallels that are out-dated or hard to understand.
What's taking place here is something much greater than the public is giving it credit for...

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
what are some examples of ways to cultivate this inner paradise? i've heard of shamans and monks in Tibet who use singing bowls to reach this place.

Interesting Site

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
well if you study enough NLP you'll learn how to correct your internal dialogue and cure some phobias and be able to convert certain feelings into other ones.. thats the first step..

and the second is, using this new linguistic knowledge to suggest things while you are in a trance state... (and there are many books that teach many different ways of accomplishing various trance states, for various purposes)

top topics

join