It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Destruction of Atlantis (DETAILED) Michael Tsarion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I found this video on Google video and decided to share it, although at times it seems silly some of the things he's saying I sat and watched it all the way through and I would have to say I am fairly impressed with his coverage.

It's about the destruction of Atlantis and a lot more than that, if you can bare through it, not a lot of people are interested in long documentaries where people just talk, but this is one that you should check out, its fairly interesting.. the individual talking is Michael Tsarion.

Google Video Link

Any comments?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
only one
its rubbish
and its been covered here before should you wish to use the search function no doubt you'd know that

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
only one
its rubbish
and its been covered here before should you wish to use the search function no doubt you'd know that

keep your unconstructive comments to yourself..
and I do realize that people have talked about it before... but the video hasn't been posted considering the video function is NEW... so this is actually a more directed thread..

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
this video has been posted before
this man has been totally debunked before
you are wasting everybodies time and if you think anyone is going to add anything constructive to the ramblings of this guy you're deluding yourself

look heres the link from the last time this was up
www.abovetopsecret.com...
no need to thank me

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Marduk]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Marduk

that thread doesn't constitute "debunking"...I liked the video it was interesting-I wish people wouldn't discourage looking into different sources.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
the only place Michael Tsarion ever looked while doing research was in his imagination and in the imagination of other already discredited loonies

[edit on 3-11-2007 by kerkinana walsky]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
mtsar's imagination takes a whole new twist on this blog

mtsar-fringe.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Howdy Mtsar008

Wellllll.... that blog was just incoherent, well done as I suspect that was the effect you were going for.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
To be honest, I can't really talk on Tsarion, I accept alot of the concepts he believes such as Atlantic, Lumeria etc, but I just get the feeling from him. Could be my intuition or I could just be wrong, but he don't sit right with me.

I'll watch the video (not one of his 6 hour ones is it?) for a little refresher, but to me he's like David Icke, again, believe alot of the same stuff, but some of his interpretations are different to mine, but again, could be wrong,

Ignore people who say it's rubbish though, they aren't helping anybody but their own ego, how the hell would anyone know if this is BS or not? common assumptions, killing us slowly.

Will have a watch and comment a bit further later.

EMM

[edit on 28-8-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Think it is a Michael Tsarion blog...Mtsar?

Sorry for one liner.

EMM

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I love how people say all he had to say has been debunked.

What has been debunked? Debunked by who?

Can you all give us some scholarly work that shows any of this ancient history has been debunked?

Tsarion covers symbolism, ancient history, biblical history and archeology. He does a tremendous job of opening doors and showing us relationships that we otherwise ignore.

Take your blinders off people, you don't need to believe it all, but you do yourselves no favors by rejecting ANYTHING out-of-hand.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Well howdy there AATS person

Come on down and present your un-debunked stuff. May I suggest you start with just three, three items that you have personnally verified have never been debunked and show us this evidence.

We look forward to your presentation.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
What is it with these guys? Michael Tsarion and Nassim Haramein are both middle-eastern nutballs with pony tails.

No more middle-eastern nutballs with pony tails, please!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
What is it with these guys? Michael Tsarion and Nassim Haramein are both middle-eastern nutballs with pony tails.

No more middle-eastern nutballs with pony tails, please!!

Isn't Tsarion from Northern Ireland?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yep, he talks about it in great detail often.

And Nassim lives in Hawaii, but i'm not sure where he was born.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Nassim is from Switzerland.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There you go, not very good to see some ignorant prejudiced racial profiling going on here.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
No one has ever debunked this.

I saw this a few months ago and thought it was great, it matches up with a lot of other Atlantis research I have seen over time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thank you for bringing this here!

Very good video!

join