It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's amazing that we survived bush.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think that time really flies by when bush is doing an absolutely terrible job, in our country, because when bush will be gone the candidates running for presidency will seem to have all the answers because people will disapprove of bush that much it will become unbecoming. I do not doubt that bush is an intelligent guy, you have to respect him for what he did with Iraq, but we need to move on, all this guy is doing is trying to make us think he's a really good leader and that his war-time tactics are unbeatable and that he can really talk the talk and walk the walk but in the end you have to realize that this president was bad and did nothing good and you have to move on. I really thought for a time that we would have been invaded by these evil-doers long before then and that there would be ------ attacks on our cities that were not to be thwarted.

Now with the airport security system in place at least we have that to boast over them. Now they are like getting caught and these attacks are getting thwarted. The homeland security department was a good idea but it needs better management and it also needs more human intelligence to operate the systems because in the cold war we did really well against the USSR because we had human intelligence, and we didnt rely on machines, now we're just relying on computer printed out documents that I doubt anyone has the time to read them.

The rest of our country needs to move on. There will be no draft. There is no worry for that. And no Bush is not the antichrist, someone else will be one. we wont be waring against the insurgents in Iraq with the next president because he will find ways to win there... and so on and so on.

But we really need to move on. I bet every member here that they will be like wtf happened when the next president gets into power.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Oh come on, he still has more time to cause more trouble. Don't underestimate him, my friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
respect for what he did in iraq? he has done nothing. in my opinion he has done this for his father. his father has not completed a mission and he had to make sure it was done, so bush jr. was the best president for his completion. now it is almost done. it is all a big plan of sorts.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I hate to bring you down, but a lot of damage can be done within his time left as president/decider.
I can only get close to my higher power and pray for some solution, very quick-like!

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I do not doubt that bush is an intelligent guy...

I actually had to re-read this statement a few times before it would sink in with my acceptance that you are actually serious! My dear MaverickHunter, we can accuse Bush of many things, but being intelligent is something he is entirely innocent of...we cannot accuse him of that! This breaks my heart, it really really fills me up with a severe bout of heartache...I am dizzy reeling from incredulity...I am, well, you get my drift, words fail me in anguish that you should think this of your current president

you have to respect him for what he did with Iraq

Reading those words was like getting punched by Tyson in his prime. What planet are you dreaming on! How can you think this? Respect? The only thing he and his cronies deserve is every person's loathing and despise!

Oh to hell with this...I should not bite to these baited posts! Total bollocks!

ape

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
atleast bush didn't sell out his country to the chinese, and atleast he did not throw this economy into recession and get impeached. atleast we do not have a first lady who is involved in scandal after scandal. iraq is jacked up and I dont agree with the war but the fact remains congress allowed him to go in and WE ARE THERE, this is the reality.

dare i ask who you people support for 2008?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
atleast bush didn't sell out his country to the chinese, and atleast he did not throw this economy into recession and get impeached. atleast we do not have a first lady who is involved in scandal after scandal. iraq is jacked up and I dont agree with the war but the fact remains congress allowed him to go in and WE ARE THERE, this is the reality.

dare i ask who you people support for 2008?

Only by the grace of God he remains in power.(Or is it the grace of the devil?)
For everything you said, i can count multiple things he did WRONG.

Your argument is very poor, i'm afraid.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape
atleast bush didn't sell out his country to the chinese,

Really, Ape you have to be kidding, the only thing that china doesn't have yet is our SS, But no because bush didn't not try hard at it but becaue the people knew what his plan was all about it.

Sometimes I wonder about your perception of what goes on in America.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There are at least two years left of Bush in office. Even more if he would somehow grant himself extra powers. I don't put anything past this man and those around him.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybebaybe
respect for what he did in iraq? he has done nothing. in my opinion he has done this for his father. his father has not completed a mission and he had to make sure it was done, so bush jr. was the best president for his completion. now it is almost done. it is all a big plan of sorts.

Someone made this comment to a very liberal Foreign Policy analyst that's a friend of mine and he replied "I'm not that cynical"...basically telling the person to politely shut-up that idea is rediculous.

I'm not that polite.

ape

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   

by dgtempe
For everything you said, i can count multiple things he did WRONG.

Your argument is very poor, i'm afraid.

how about providing a platform so we can debate, I'm not a bush advocate I have made clear many times on this forum that I'm an independent, what im getting sick of is ignorant liberals talking stuff they dont know anything about. so go ahead and count away because I will prolly agree with 50% but the fact remains we still have a strong economy, 4.6% unemployment, and we are breaking stock market records something my 401k is loving. I am a middle class worker in this country, I pay my income taxes and I contribute to our economy, I'm doing great. aside form iraq I think bush is doing alright, however I disagree with his federal tax policy which encourages outsourcing ( are you aware the tax on our products are not border adjustable? our products compete in the global market at a disadvantage thats well over 20%) and has done nothing to fix clintons mess, we still have a huge immigration problem and I dont think he is a conservative. he is hardly a 'dictator' like all you leftist people like to say, you have no idea what it's like to live under oppression and be dirt poor, so please.

now, can you justify the clintons actions? he did infact sell us out to the chinese in the 90's, semperfoo has provided plenty of accurate information on this. he now gets chinese paychecks which are put in joint accounts him and hillary share, they have been questioned if the chinese money was going to be used for the 08 run but they denied such things, of course we all know they are so honest

can you defend hillarys scandals now? can you defend her past and what she has called for? do you understand anything about our federal tax policy and global trade? you're out of your element with me . laura bush is a standout first lady with integrity, i respect that woman 100%, you liberals have no respect. I suggest educating me because i'm obviously misinformed according to liberal opinion.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by ape]

ape

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by ape
atleast bush didn't sell out his country to the chinese,

Really, Ape you have to be kidding, the only thing that china doesn't have yet is our SS, But no because bush didn't not try hard at it but becaue the people knew what his plan was all about it.

Sometimes I wonder about your perception of what goes on in America.

please do share some wisdom marge, because you're so known for it here on the politics forum, marge you are a partisan, and misinformed. are you aware what clinton sold to the chinese?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ape

please do share some wisdom marge, because you're so known for it here on the politics forum, marge you are a partisan, and misinformed. are you aware what Clinton sold to the chinese?

Is nothing to share Ape is obviously that you are all full of wisdom already.

BTW I never voted for Clinton, and in my views is no politicians this days to be worth anything anymore.

They are all behind agendas and the American citizens are not in their priority list.

The mistakes of Bush will be the legacy of generations to come, we will survived already but our children children will suffer most.

ape

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
our children will only suffer if we dont make replacements, we are obligated to our country to do so marge. replacing our federal tax code is 1 step, it retards indiivdual growth which is why im disgusted with both sides of the isle for not getting this done. the eocnomic impact and opportunity would ensure this century is another american one.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think alot of ppl are tired of how things are going in this country of ours. ape is dead on about the clintons, bill sold our proud country out to the likes of china on many many occasions. And ironically, like ape pointed to, he is getting paychecks from the chinese government. And rumors have been going around that hillarys could use this money for a run at the white house. Something im sure that makes the chincoms wake up in the morning all *happy*.

The fair tax will go a long way in getting our country right back on track by making it more profitable for manufactures to do business in the US, often relocating corporate HQ's along with a plethora of good, high paying manufacturing jobs to the states. This will insure american supremacy well throughout the 21st century.

75 of the worlds economist are endorsing the fair tax. It has been heavily researched and debated for the past 11 years. Everyone who has debated against it has come up short (even on here).

If the fair tax became law today, Americas economy would more then double its current size by 2015!!! And in its first proposed year many economist agree that our economy would grow an amazing 10.5%! The fair tax solves the social security crisis, pays for Medicare, pays down the national debt and makes the American worker as successful as they so desire. You keep 100% of your paycheck, and will no longer have to deal with the IRS! And our governments spending will be more transparent to the American ppl. Something I think we all could appreciate.

We have to adapt to change, something we havent fared at very well in the 21st century. Its up to us to make the fair tax a reality. So do yourself a favor and sign the fair tax petition.
www.fairtax.org...

By putting your name, state, and local in the blank brackets, you will be enabling Fairtax.org to send your state representative a letter that has your name on it expressing your desire for the fair tax. In politics numbers count. So the more the marrier.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Survived Bush?

The phrase 'you aint seen nothing yet' comes to mind. I'm afraid this globalist fiend is just hitting his stride.

Oh, and yes Clinton is a traitor too.

top topics

join