It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imbolc and the Quickening Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
This years Imbolc sabbat (Feb. 2nd) is also the full moon called the "Quickening Moon) Imbolc is the first Sabbat where deep in the earth stirrings of spring are beginning. A quickening if you will. I think mankind is currently having the quickening happen to us, we are raising our vibration state, not all but quite a few. This process is accelerating and we are seeing much turmoil in the world because of it.

This is also 2007. In numerology 2+0+0+7=9. So this year is a 9.

9 is the trinity times the trinity. 333. The number of the Celtic earth based witch.

What are all you fellow Pagans doing on this up coming and to me very important Sabbat/Esbat. Not too often we get an Esbat the same day as a Sabbat. Let alone during the Quickening that is happening during mankind’s spiritual quickening.

This Imbolc will hold strong Magick for those that believe.

Our time is here fellow Pagans, for this year is OUR season.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
That's ground hog day, too.

And 2 x 9 = 18

Feb 18 is the Chinese New Year - the year of the Fire Boar!

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
That's ground hog day, too.

Yes it is, and its name was changed because the Christians wanted my culture to be dead. They changed the namse of our holy days, they called the image of most of our Gods Satan and burned our rears at the stake.

Can you say genocide?

Samhain is now Halloween

Yule is now Christmas

Imbolc is now Ground hog day

Ostara is now Easter

Beltane is now Mayday

Midsummer stayed the same

Lughnasadh is now first harvest (kind of stayed the same)

Mabon is now the fall equinox (also kind of stayed the same)

Oh my did I derail my own thread?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Very intriguing to say the least.

i understand the 2007 = 9
and i understand the trinity x the trinity.

I follow you on the moon thing, but i got a little lost with words i don't know.

Looks like the teacher has some learnin ta due.

I do like the premise of the thread.

Thanks LoneGunman for the insight and food for thought,
john

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
QUESTION - will a Quickening Moon effect ley lines? Just curious. I'm trying to understand ley lines, and hopefully tap them, and was wondering about this Quickening Moon. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I wish I could answer this FF, but I am like you in this respect. I have just started to study ley lines myelf, so I dont know but I imagine there is some sort of effect.

Speaking of ley lines, I am glad you brought this up. Anyone know if a ley line is here in this highlighted picture from google earth?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ley
Lei
Lay

what kind of lay do you mean?

layover flight 1947?

LYL

And yes the quickening moon is just that....and will be every month from now on ever since the 27th of November.

Make love in truth
and become the godfather/mother of a newborn human (physically adult) soul...

even alone is okay if you truly love yourself
gotta say the name of your love though
(one name is my secret treasure yoo hoo)

That's how anna made mary and mary made jesus who made christ by thinking of love forgotten yet vigilant in a faraway high desert tower....
rapunzel
fell HOH
for
Rumplstilken
and they burned the rope ladder
LOL

but remember flesh is seeded from man
and born of a woman
that is the 'positive' (meaning on the material end of it)
but the other side is called the 'privative' and is perfectly fitted in complementary fashion to the positive...
and so spirit is seeded by the woman who hides the serpent...
and borne by the positive hero Adam

Atom
Evolution
Serpentine DNA
bane becomes the cure
(that's the real secret....oh yeah and check out the crop circles this year and then notify Steven Hawking we are all going to join a nudist camp named after Einstein!) It's not about math but about silly bulls!

Eve is the mother of all living
Fat Her

Anyone feel like talking on the phone?

Or something like that?
I love you all.

How 'bout some fire fighting?
Add water and you've got white lightning.

my beloved heroes
you carry us all
just like jimi said
i took his name
but you carried me over and across
and not one counted as loss

YOU ARE Immanuel

Valentine's day is a wonderful day! You'll see~!

JP - i did rest! thank YOU
for 5 whole days
i just laid there and slept and dreamt and came to new point further on down
when i got up i got sick to my stomach because the quantumly was rushing me and it's kind of like drinking 2 bottles of Cisco before ever getting up off the bar stool

whoa

but now I feel GREEEEAAAAT.
and i know....things...

LGM...what are the blue squares on your map?? Hidden power hubs hiding on roofs as swastikas? So far there are three posted here...
2 on a medical arts building in PHOENIX arizona on THUNDERBIRD street
and the third is on an old naval base in San Diego (means: Saint James)...which is, incidentally (but not co-) damn near the 33rd North latitude.

I'm not sure about ley lines...more importantly i think is 'the song of degrees'
as in latitude (not longitude yet that i know of) and place names as they line up with dates especially century spans...such as the Peshtigo fire in 1871 and the Chicago fire blamed on a cow (right!)....and also the Tsungka incident in siberia in 1908....that will coincide with 2008...the 8's are biggies but of course so is 2007 and also 2009.

March 13 2007
i don't know what
or why
if symbolic
or timely

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Forestlady sent me a u2u to post this because she was having trouble logging in today. This is a copy paste from a u2u from her.

Merry Meet all. Here's what I'm doing for this Imbolc.
I'm reviving an old Pagan zine online "Green Egg". You may remember it or have heard of it. Well, I'm the new managing editor, and after 6 years of being shut down, we are back, with Oberon the founder and some of the rest of the old crew. The zine features science, mythology, ritual, Magick, spirituality and anything of interest to Pagans.
I'm asking for your help and magick in creating this endeavor and I thought Imbolc would be a perfect sabbat to start it up. So today, I am getting the word out. Any Magick you can do would be much appreciated and very helpful.
BTW, greeneggzine.com - should be up next week.
Any questions, please U2U me. Please feel free to spread the word.
Thanks! May You Never Thirst.

Forestlady

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
green eggs huh

damnit

check your u2u love

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'll light a candle for you Forestlady,

and for all my pagan brothers and sisters everywhere!

BB
wwn

top topics

join