It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ-12 Documents: Updated Research Since "Top Secret Majic"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have not seen much more of Stanton Friedman's analysis of the MJ-12 documents since Top Secret Majic. Has anyone heard whether he has done more research, and what his updated analysis shows? Further, has anyone heard of any other analyses done on the documents either pro or con (especially those challenging Friedman's analysis)?

[edit on 1/27/2007 by Togetic]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This is suggesting we will have new information in may, or new PR campaign which ever way you look at it.

another angle concerning specific aspects (and I strongly stress the “aspects”-only issue) of the MJ12 story has emerged; and it’s one that involves a late 1970s/early 1980s espionage-based operation to smoke out former Soviet moles in the US. Well, I say that it has emerged - but that’s not entirely accurate. At least not yet. But it will be surfacing - later this year. In May, in fact. Twenty years on from that long-gone day when ufology was practically turned on its head overnight.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Have you checked out Ryan Wood's website? Both he and his father are two very intelligent people putting their minds to work on this:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

www.ufocongressstore.com...

new topics

join