It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen over NC. nuclear power plant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a ufo or ufo's was seen over a NC. power plant last night. it was discribed as red explodtions or fireballs in the sky. a ufologist said that they were sucking the power that leached out of the plant. the story was on the news so im looking for a link to the news brodcast.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Did you see this on a tv news broadcast? What city was the sighting in, and do you know the call letters of the station?

Very interesting.. seems that we have a real ufo flap underway!

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I've been searching all the major news networks using keywords like 'UFO', 'fireball', 'power plant', 'NC' etc and all i get is about a fire that happened last October...

What news network did you see/hear/read it on?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
i found the link

www.wcnc.com...

it wasnt a major news station

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't see anything about nuclear power plants here. There's already been a lot of discussion about the North Carolina lights - I thought this was something different.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Nightowl]

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Nightowl]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I live in North Carolina near the Shearon Harris nuclear power plant...could that have been the one? I believe there are four others in state as well.

BTW, the other recent North Carolina sighting was definitely a meteor; we had a sighting exactly like that a couple years back in Raleigh. Greenish fireball with tail = meteor, no reason to believe otherwise.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
this was near statesville. and im going on 2nd and 3rd hand info.
i know heard power plant because i live less than a mile(the death zone) from one in Va. so if anyone says something happen near a plant i liston

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
i found the link

www.wcnc.com...

it wasnt a major news station

Doesn't say anything about the power plant

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sucking power from the nuclear power plant? I don't get it, if they could travelled here from millions miles away. Why the need to drain energy from the plant?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fredng
I don't get it, if they could travelled here from millions miles away. Why the need to drain energy from the plant?

Good question, but let's not get common sense and reality interfere too much with our daydreams!

And then, didn't we agreed that these smart critters had managed to get hold of infinite energy? All that zero-point and vacuum space mumbo jumbo, to end up draining energy from primitive humans.

Another question: if these cosmic boys are so secretive about their whereabouts, why risk causing a blackout in the area, while stealing energy, causing a major investigation about it? Imagine causing a blackout: hospitals out of service, blacked out emergy rooms, traffic lights out and major traffic chaos, accidents...

Next time, I'd recommend them bringing a spare battery from Alpha Reptilia.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
First off they aren't traveling millions of miles they are in the deepest of our waters.

Hospitals have backup.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
nuclear power plant was said on channel 6 richmond va. so was all the power sucking stuff. i think they are checking to see if we tiny humans are a threat to them or just ourselfs. maybe they use nuclear power as a drug u know like crack. nuclear power=cosmic crack

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Heres the problem with stealing electricity from any source in the US. People are gunna know and fast. It's really easy to get busted for stealing Electricity.

Therefore if we can notice when some squatter is stealing electricity we are going to notice if a interstellar starship needing god knows how much energy to operate stealing electricity wholesale at the source.

no Brownouts, no expoloding transformers having to take the load off the shorted lines. No nothing?

Like the other poster "I don't get it."

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Next time, I'd recommend them bringing a spare battery from Alpha Reptilia

why do you right away assume it is ET from Alpha BungHole doing the theft? Why cant it be a human powered craft sucking power under controlled circumstances with the plants full knowledge? The plant is controlled by the goverment and anything related to a Nuc plant would be classified, and no one claims to know how a ufo's propulsion system is operated. A goverment craft refueling at a goverment power station is alot less far fetched concept.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure everyone would notice if the power plant were to start suddenly loosing output. Like all the millions of people who's service would be interupted or ruined while the ship was vampire-icly sucking juice from the electric alternators and generators.

I could understand them buzzing our powerplants from time to time to see how we earthlings are progressing with our power production needs, and a inadverdant mishap were to happen due to their propulsion fields and what have you, but even that would have been noticed by plenty of civilians.

All powerplants are interconnected in a way. Anyhting you do to one will be felt across the board by all the other power stations and routing stations and transformers etc...

top topics

join