It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone experiencing new headaches lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I was curious if anyone has experienced anything similar to this lately.

I do not get headaches often. My Mom and brother both get headaches frequently (migraines), but I have been spared this like my Dad. Lately though I have had a constant headache for the entire week without end.

I have read up a little on them and believe that unless it continues with dizziness, nausea, blurred vision or some other things, that I will probably just deal with it as I have no real way to tell what is actually causing them.

The reason I wanted to get this out on the forum is to see if anyone else is having these or something other that they consider unusual happening with their health lately due to the earth changes we are experiencing.

I am a firm believer that the magnetic field of the earth is subtly changing causing various anomolies in animal species that we are currently witnessing such as the birds falling from the skies and marine life washing ashore.

So, with that, does anyone else have these lately or other stuff that seems bizarre with their health?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Lately though I have had a constant headache for the entire week without end.

Just a thought Ben.

I dont suffer from headaches ofter either,however i can and do get a migraine about once every 1-2 years.

Normal headaches however that i sometimes get are due to something that is easily self diagnosed,which could be.......

Keep in mind it may only be a slight trigger,so get in tune to whats causing it.

Sore neck from sleeping in a bad position.

Sore tooth (even a small piece of food between the teeth will cause small pressure that can lead to a headache)

Some food can be my trigger.

Heat exhaustion (though i doubt this because yours is more long term)

Bad ventilation(fresh air).

Constant annoying noise.(gps777 sorry)

A subconscious problem or stress

To name some i can think of just now.

I hope it stops for you soon,but you are probably the only one who can know whats causing it.Just dont make it worse by thinking to hard trying to figure it out,relax for a bit and it may become clearer.

All the best

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thanks GPS. I probably won't figure it out and it will probably either go away without me ever knowing the culprit or it will get worse and actually be linked to a cause, but I thought if it was something weird going on with the world, then maybe others are experiencing this as well or maybe they will in the future.

It's funny that the mechanisms behind headaches in many cases cannot be explained. Either way, it is still tolerable, just not desireable.

Thanks again.

new topics

join