It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Underground Base Alien War Question

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
FAO Mr.Lear

Hi there John,

Apologies for jumping on in here and this may have been posted in this thread previously but I am just wondering what your take is
on this document: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It was originally posted in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and much of the author's claims I seem to recall concur with your claims of underground bases, high speed rail networks, alien life on earth etc. etc.

How near / far from the truth would you say the information contained within is from the truth in your opinion.

Thanks and regards,

pm.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by smartie

Another strange story from an alternative source also backs-up the concept of underground bases involving alien life forms. In the late 1980s, Paul Bennewitz - a UFO researcher, discovered a report of an alleged abduction in New Mexico - Christine Tilton of Oklahoma, claimed she had been abducted by two grey aliens in July 1987. that they were almost identical to those shown in the Dulce Papers.

John,
have you heard about this case?, do you know of any other similar abductions?

Yes, her name was 'Christa' not Christine. I haven't heard from Christa for years. Her story matched that of Myrna Hansen. Paul passed away about 10 years ago. About a year before he passed away he called and asked me to come visit him. I was too busy and then he died. That was a very sad mistake on my part.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by pmexplorer

Hi there John,

Apologies for jumping on in here and this may have been posted in this thread previously but I am just wondering what your take is
on this document: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

How near / far from the truth would you say the information contained within is from the truth in your opinion.

Thanks and regards,

pm.

Thanks for the post pm. It looks like someone took all the information available on the web and tried to put it all together.

On a scale of one to ten, I’d give it a one. (As if I knew anything.) But thats my call.

NOTE: O.H. Cril was a "Joke" created by John Lear and other friend for personal purposes. No body knows why Lear denies the KRLL existence.

KRLL

KRLL or KRLLL or CRLL or CRLLL pronounced Crill or Krill was the hostage left with us at the first Holloman landing as pledge that the Aliens would carry out their part of the basic agreement reached during that meeting. KRLL gave us the foundation of the YELLOW BOOK which was completed by the Alien guests at a later day.

KRLL became sick and was nursed by Dr. G. Mendoza who became the expert on Alien biology (Exobiology). His information was disseminated under the pseudonym O.H. Cril or Crill. KRLL became the Regelian Ambassador to the United States.

There have been rumors of KRLLs death. We don't know if they are true or not.

I don’t think I will ever get this Crill story straightened out but here I go again.

Crill was not involved in anyway with Roswell. I think Bill Cooper came up with that story.

Crill was one of the aliens that a CIA/Military group contacted through a Mrs. Swan who would go into a trance. This happened in Washington, D.C. in 1959. The other aliens were named Alomar and Affa. The original story is related by Col. Robert Friend, USAF (Ret) former head of Blue Book whom I met once.

The story is told in full in the book “UFO’s Past Present and Future by Robert Emenegger Copyright 1974 by Sandler Institutional Films, Inc. (a CIA front) sbn 345-24189-4 Ballantine Book, Ltd. Toronto, Canada.

Its possible that a doctor named Mendoza cared for one of the aliens recovered from the Roswell crash but the aliens name was not Crill.

Crill is the correct spelling of the alien that Mrs. Swan was in communication with.

NOTE: O.H. Cril was a "Joke" created by John Lear and other friend for personal purposes. No body knows why Lear denies the KRLL existence.

It was not a joke. Val Valerina (John Grace) had written a few pages containing information he felt needed to get out to the public. He asked me for a pseudo name. I told Val about Col. Friends story about Crill but I suggested we change the ‘C’ to a ‘K’ and make it Krill. Val then added the initials O.H. for no particular reason and they became the Krill Document or the Krill Papers by O.H. Krill which was really Val Valerian.

Bill Cooper was the one that started saying that he read the Krill Papers while in the Navy, which was, of course, impossible, because Val wrote them long after Bill got out. Bill was the one that claimed that O.H. stood for Original Hostage.

Let's change direction for a moment, one individual by the name of Lew Ten has been working on some ideas regarding Geomagnetic Anomalies,

I worked with Lew Teri on some very interesting projects including the Gravity Anomaly charts.called Bouguer charts in 1987 here in Las Vegas. Lew left Vegas in 1989 and moved to Colorado and I haven’t heard from him since.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Thanks for the post pm. It looks like someone took all the information available on the web and tried to put it all together.

On a scale of one to ten, I’d give it a one. (As if I knew anything.) But thats my call.

Thanks for the post.

No problem, I appreciate your taking the time to reply.
The whole document does come across on the whole as being rather outlandish as other users have pointed out.

regards,

pm.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
As always, we stand on the edge of proof.
As a casual observer of "super-natural" phenomena, i find it quite amazing that, in every aspect, society is just "this close to the proof" but never there.
Wouldn't it be great if just one thing that everyone doesn't believe in the mainstream (that is, as they believe in, say, elephants although many have never seen one in real life) could be convincingly demonstrated to be true?
But, alas, no. You name it and there is no firm evidence. Can i list them? How about: ghosts, poltergiests, aliens; implants, abductions, landings, etc, and i'm sure i could go on.

Finally, it is very easy to state "44 top scientists died". "Top scientists" did not begin their life in a deep hole in the ground and develop their "top" career in that location. Surely they are missing and identifiable owing to their chosen expertise?

I say name them, or at least one of them, and let's get to the bottom of this!

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Regardless of proof, I find everything here very interesting reading and I, for one, appreciate everyone's input. I want to thank John Lear for his never ending politeness and constant respect for poster, good and bad alike.

I would love to be able to sit in John's garage and just read everything he has. I would also love to sit with John for weeks just hearing everything he's seen, heard, done, etc.. A very interesting life so say the least and the very small degree of separation John has with some very key people is intriguing by itself. Keep up the great work everyone and I want to say that regardless of concrete proof, I do know that there is so much going on without our knowledge that everything becomes plausible.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow_D

Shadow, I just read your post and I agree. I'd like to sit and chat with Capt Lear as well. Perhaps when I visit Las Vegas later this year Capt Lear will agree to let me take him out for a beer. I'd also like to meet Mr. Lazar. I was living in Vegas in the 70's when Mr. Lazar's news hit the...news. I mean, I saw it on the local KLAS newscasts. Too bad he had to go into hiding.

Respect

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by faescotland

Exactly.

Just a few names which can be verified.
Sometimes you read so much on this subject that it's hard to believe anything at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If the Dulce base is real then...I want the exact coordinates to get to the entrance. And if no one has the exact coordinates then the base DOES NOT EXIST.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
either hes trying to keep 1 step ahead or he finaly did walk into a bullet. That doesnt matter anymore realy as the information is out! 3 cheers for phil

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Guys, it seems that the Dulce underground pics circulating around are actually from the Stockholm, Sweden subway system. Link: spluch.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
Phil Schnieder video talks about Dulce Labs War:
www.youtube.com...
William Cooper video talks about Dulce Labs War:
www.youtube.com...

The war that Phil Schnieder talks about in 1979 that killed 66 Delta Force. He does say August of 1979. However this guy William Cooper says that the same war happened in 1969. Cooper also mentions that 66 Delta Force were killed. So they must be talking about the same war, but one of them has confused the date? I guess since Phil is so popular, that it must be that William Cooper is wrong? Some people claim Phil is a fake, but this guy kinda backs him up by telling a similiar story... As well I read the interview found in the link below, which seems to reinforce these videos somewhat... I haven't even began to look for Thomas Costello info, but i am sure that will be an interesting story too...

Here is that interview link:
www.subversiveelement.com...

one of the tactics they use is to lynch onto any truthful event and then pretend to support it but at the same time spreading lies and distruths withhin the apparent support.

example.....truth-" i saw a green coloured ufo in nevada at 7.25"....
them "i saw greenish-yellow looking ufo in nevada at 8.00"
i saw " a triangular yellow looking ufo in nevada at 8.00"

get the picture?,there very smart,you know with having artificial nanobrains hidden amoungst thier bodies that communicate with super ais and such.

we have one such distruth with dulce,truths were spread that they were cloning human body parts down there,so a lie was spread saying "there cloning human body parts to eat!!",when infact there cloning human body parts so they can create human bodies in which the ai grays wear and appear to us to be normal everyday humans,there cloning human skins to wear.
whats more there gettin the d.n.a from abductees,thats what the revolt was about,stealing embryos from human women and cloning them.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join