It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Underground Base Alien War Question

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think the guy to ask would be Archuleta:

Yes I think they could be down there,
Check out this question answer form I dowloaded from this website on an actual interview:

The web site is also listed
An Alien/Black Ops Officer Speaks Out
What is Really Going On Underground?

tiré du site: www.geocities.com...

Compiled by Agent ArmorLux

The following is a list of questions that were directed to former Dulce Base Security Officer Thomas Edwin Castello approximately a year before his disappearance. They are followed by his responses:

QUESTION - When exactly was the Archuleta installation constructed?

ANSWER - I heard Dulce was started in 1937-38 by the Army engineers, enlarged over the years, most recent work was completed 1965-66 to connect tunnels to the Page [Arizona] Base, site of one of the older underground facilities. The four corners base is called PERICA. Most of the Native Americans living in that area are aware of that base, and could tell us about the underground life forms that frequently are spotted near those communities, Bigfoot, etc.

Q -- By what means was the installation constructed? Are you familiar with the alleged developments made by the Rand Corporation of a highly-efficient bore or mole machine capable of melting rock using nuclear powered wolfram-graphite tipped 'drill-cones'?

A -- According to several senior maintenance workers, part of it was blasted by nuclear devices in the sixties. There are sections, like the shuttle tunnels, that were formed by an advanced tunneling machine that leaves the tunnel walls smooth. The finished walls in those tubes resemble polished black glass.

Q -- By WHOM was the Dulce installation originally constructed?

A -- Nature started the caverns. The Draco used the caverns and tunnels for centuries. Later, through RAND Corporation plans, it was enlarged repeatedly. The original caverns included ice caves and sulfur springs that the 'aliens' found perfect for their needs. The Dulce caverns rival Carlsbad caverns in size.

Q -- Are the various electromagnetically-controlled air or space craft -- that have been seen leaving from and arriving at Mt. Archuleta -- manned by humans, the 'alien entities', or both?

A -- Archuleta Mesa is a minor area... the craft leave and are stored in five areas. One is SE of DULCE, one near Durango Co., one at Taos, N. M., and the main fleet is stored at LOS ALAMOS.

Q -- Others have suggested that some of the entities below Dulce are not of 'extraterrestrial' ORIGIN, and that they are actually descended from saurian or reptiloid beings such as the Velociraptors or Stenonychosaurus Equallus -- a 'serpentine' race or races similar to that hinted at in the third chapter of the book of Genesis?

A -- Yes, some 'reptoids' are native to this planet. The ruling caste of 'aliens' ARE reptilian. The beige or white beings are called The Draco. Other reptilian beings are green, and some are brown. They were an ancient race on Earth, living underground. It may have been one of the Draconian beings that 'tempted' Eve in the Garden of Eden. Reptoids rightly consider themselves "native Terrans." Perhaps they are the ones we call the Fallen Angels. Maybe not, either way, we are considered the 'squatters' on Earth.

Sounds like exactly what you are Saying is going on, just might be!

[edit on 4-4-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Originally posted by WhiteWash
I am curious if this statement the late Mr. Schneider speaks of has any basis in "fact" as far as where he got this story from. Does anyone know if this story is documented anywhere? I searched but came up empty.
thank you.

Many of Phils stories came from the Branton Files (COSCON). Did you check there? Unfortunately there is no search reference or index specific to Branton. If I had the time I would look but there are hundreds of pages.

Thank you Mr. Lear,
I will check that out.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
whitewash,

You can find all the docs you need here:

www.crowdedskies.com...

And Phil Schneider:

www.mt.net...

[edit on 5-4-2007 by smartie]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Tim, the question was asked where the "banditos" story came from. I answered that it might be found in the Branton files. Is there a problem here?

Yes! I have searched the internet using BOTH Yahoo! and Google for this "branditos" and for the Branton files. I can't find a single thing ANYWHERE.

Beyond your word, I have NOTHING that proves either of these things even exist. For the moment, this seems like a phantom source that is impossible to find.

How are we going to follow up on information, if the listed sources can not be found? Where are these mystery files?

Tim

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Yes! I have searched the internet using BOTH Yahoo! and Google for this "branditos" and for the Branton files. I can't find a single thing ANYWHERE.
Beyond your word, I have NOTHING that proves either of these things even exist. For the moment, this seems like a phantom source that is impossible to find.

How are we going to follow up on information, if the listed sources can not be found? Where are these mystery files? Tim

Tim, I just checked Google and typing in Branton Files came up with 60,800 returns including his home page and website. As far as checking the "branditos" you might try checking your spelling first.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Tim

Tim...here you go...the Branton Files...just for you......found it in 2 seconds.....

Branton Files

There's a ton of info for you to read...which should take you awhile and give John Lear a break from you hounding him to death !

[edit on 5-4-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smartie
whitewash,

You can find all the docs you need here:

www.crowdedskies.com...

And Phil Schneider:

www.mt.net...

Thank you for the links.
I have yet to find the specific story i was looking for, but that is more to do with getting sidetracked by all the other interesting information, lol.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by WhiteWash]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smartie
Tim,

Check this out:

documentaries.ws...

documentaries.ws...

documentaries.ws...

WOW!

These are the Dulce Flies. I though these documents where made by John Lear, now I honestly am not sure what to say?This thing even has a section on the History of John Lear in it:

John Lear, a captain of a major U.S. Airline has flown over 160 different types of aircraft in over 50 different countries. He holds 17 world speed records in the Lear Jet and is the only pilot ever to hold every airman certificate issued by the Federal Aviation Administration. Mr. Lear has flown missions worldwide for the CIA and other government agencies. He has flown clandestine missions in war-zones and hot-spots around the world, often engineering hairs'-breath escapes under dangerous conditions. A former Nevada State Senatorial candidate, he is the son of William P. Lear, designer of the Lear Jet executive airplane, the 8-track stereo, and founder of the LEAR Siegler Corporation. John Lear became interested in the subject of UFO's 13 months prior to the date given below, after talking with a friend in the United States Air Force by the name of Greg Wilson who had witnessed a UFO landing at Bentwaters AFB, near London, England, during which three small 'gray' aliens walked up to the Wing Commander.

I remember looking into the Bentwater sightings. This was quite and incident in itself. It also brings to mind the UFO sighting at RAF Woodbridge.

I have two questions for John:

How did you end up IN the Dulce Files?

What part did you actually play in their creation and release?

Tim

[edit on 4/5/2007 by Ghost01]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

How are we going to follow up on information, if the listed sources can not be found? Where are these mystery files?

Tim

Kinda shines a new light on your claims of 'extensive research', doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

WOW!

These are the Dulce Flies. I though these documents where made by John Lear, now I honestly am not sure what to say?This thing even has a section on the History of John Lear in it:

originally posted by Ghost01

I'm Done!

quote: Originally posted by johnlear
Tim, this is the 5th time in 3 days that you have called me a liar. If you are going to keep that up you need to post proof exactly what I lied about.

First off, I reposted this because you ignored the whole issue I raised in my last post. I didn't mean you lied today, I meant it in general as I feel you ignored the point of my last post.

You have been building the evidence for the Dulce Base off of the Dulce Papers. Having written the Dulce Papers, you knew that you had written them off of things you had heard. For whatever reason, you seem to have purposly avioded telling everyone that you are the origional souce, but instead claim it's official. On March 26th, you wrote:

quote:
I mentioned in another thread, I was the one that published the "Dulce Papers". I made the pen and ink drawings from the originals which were drawn in pen

You have been using the "Dulce Papers" as you official Source. Every time someone has questioned anything you have said about Dulce, you promptly refrence these papers as the proof behind your story.

Either you got your information FROM these papers OR you WROTE them. If you create something, and then use it as a refence Time and Time again to prove your claims, you are lying. What makes it a lie is the fact that you are intentionally hiding the fact that you didn't get your information from the source, but that you are being your own source.

You can't use yourself as proof! Yet, you cosistently do it. What do you call it when someone intentionally Misleads others time, and time again with their words?

I'm sorry if you feel offended, but now you know how I'm feeling. Everytime I try to confront the issue, you seem to change the facts as needed to suit your claims.

I'm Done with this, take it or leave it!

Tim

originally by Ghost01 What part did you actually play in their creation and release?

Tim. Are you kidding me?

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

WOW!

originally posted by Ghost01

I'm Done!

quote: Originally posted by johnlear
Tim, this is the 5th time in 3 days that you have called me a liar. If you are going to keep that up you need to post proof exactly what I lied about.

First off, I reposted this because you ignored the whole issue I raised in my last post. I didn't mean you lied today, I meant it in general as I feel you ignored the point of my last post.

You have been building the evidence for the Dulce Base off of the Dulce Papers. Having written the Dulce Papers, you knew that you had written them off of things you had heard. For whatever reason, you seem to have purposly avioded telling everyone that you are the origional souce, but instead claim it's official. On March 26th, you wrote:

quote:
I mentioned in another thread, I was the one that published the "Dulce Papers". I made the pen and ink drawings from the originals which were drawn in pen

You have been using the "Dulce Papers" as you official Source. Every time someone has questioned anything you have said about Dulce, you promptly refrence these papers as the proof behind your story.

Either you got your information FROM these papers OR you WROTE them. If you create something, and then use it as a refence Time and Time again to prove your claims, you are lying. What makes it a lie is the fact that you are intentionally hiding the fact that you didn't get your information from the source, but that you are being your own source.

You can't use yourself as proof! Yet, you cosistently do it. What do you call it when someone intentionally Misleads others time, and time again with their words?

I'm sorry if you feel offended, but now you know how I'm feeling. Everytime I try to confront the issue, you seem to change the facts as needed to suit your claims.

I'm Done with this, take it or leave it!

Tim

originally by Ghost01 What part did you actually play in their creation and release?

Tim. Are you kidding me?

No, just feeling a bit foolish for jumping to conclusions before I had all the facts!

When I made those origional Posts, I truely believed I had more then enough proof that you had created the Dulce Papers as a Hoax! Thoes quotes, including the one where you had said you typed them where my Proof.

However, Unless you were showing off (which somehow I doubt), It doesn't make sense that you would include a section on yourself written in the 3rd person. This leads me to believe the section about you was most likely written by another person.

When you discuss your personal experiences you write "I" not "John Lear".

You and I have our issues, We've had our arguments, but I mature enough to know when I proven wrong! I think you have proven that I'm much quicker to judge them I would like to be.

Tim

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
found this doing searches right from DOE website:
Project-Gnome
While this information is already known about i'm sure, I find it interesting to say the least.

DOE mineral Map 1977

I really believe they reveal themselves as far as underground bases are concerned, as they even state they have used underground nuclear charges to create facilities.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Another strange story from an alternative source also backs-up the concept of underground bases involving alien life forms. In the late 1980s, Paul Bennewitz - a UFO researcher, discovered a report of an alleged abduction in New Mexico - Christine Tilton of Oklahoma, claimed she had been abducted by two grey aliens in July 1987. She described the events under hypnosis, revealing that she had been coerced into a saucer-shaped craft which took her to a hillside location where she was met by a man dressed in a red military type jump suit. From there, she claimed, she was taken through a tunnel ( with computerized check-points and security cameras ) and moved to another area by a transit vehicle. Here she was weighed and made to stand in front of a computer screen, following which she was given an identity card and was informed she had entered level one of an underground base. She was, eventually, taken to level five where she came across more of the small grey aliens and a number of the "saucer-type " craft. In an enormous chamber Tilton claims she saw computerized gauges connected to large tanks which gave off a smell of formaldehyde. She did not discover what these tanks contained but she was able to provide drawings and sketches of their exteriors. Bennewitz recognized the tanks she had drawn - he realized that they were almost identical to those shown in the Dulce Papers.

John,
have you heard about this case?, do you know of any other similar abductions?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
With all of the alleged thieving of files from Los Alamos could there could have been an attempted coverup of stored information about the Dulce facility? Forgive if this has been asked before.

sip

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
With all of the alleged thieving of files from Los Alamos could there could have been an attempted coverup of stored information about the Dulce facility? Forgive if this has been asked before.

Very much doubt it. I really don't think they would let contractors access information that secret.

sip

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter

Reptoids rightly consider themselves "native Terrans." Perhaps they are the ones we call the Fallen Angels. Maybe not, either way, we are considered the 'squatters' on Earth.

Yeah, I have heard this before, but I have always wondered if the Reptoids were natively here first and consider humans as "squatters", then why have they not just gotten rid of of us already, instead of allowing this human "pest" to continue to spread and desecrate the surface of their reptoid world?

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg

Originally posted by theutahbigfoothunter

Reptoids rightly consider themselves "native Terrans." Perhaps they are the ones we call the Fallen Angels. Maybe not, either way, we are considered the 'squatters' on Earth.

Yeah, I have heard this before, but I have always wondered if the Reptoids were natively here first and consider humans as "squatters", then why have they not just gotten rid of of us already, instead of allowing this human "pest" to continue to spread and desecrate the surface of their reptoid world?

Maybe because the whole idea is a hoax?, and not a very elaborate one at that. Unverified stories by dead people, rumours, hearsay. BUT.....no proof. No entrances, no tunnels, no 'lizard people' though I have been told there are some strange looking people around there and the tune of Deliverance can be heard echoing around the valley.

There is not one, solid shred of proveable evidence that there is anything sinister at Dulce other than a Natural Gas Installation which necessitates 'Vents', and a past, nearby Nuclear test.
Consider Dulce if there had never been any publicity. Nowheres-ville USA. a totally insignificant dump in the middle of nowhere, (Not that its much more even now) but the Dulce allegations have brought Tourism into the area, which would never had happened if the Dulce Hoax hadnt happened.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

Yes, I agree with this post John. I read a hand written letter from Phils first wife, I think his only wife, and she said he had gotten very suicidal in the early 1990's after she left him.
Also, Mr. Schnieder's parents concurred that he was a very troubled man.
Phil's suicide did not come as a surprise to even his own parents.
I have read several accounts that the Phil on the you tube videos was only one side of the guy, and he had several.
Cooper was a loose cannon on deck, and it is troubling that he got into a shoot out with the Sheriff's department.
Trouble does come lookin', doesnt it.
Bill had a thing going between Cochise--- (i am not sure if this spelling is correct) Sheriff's department and himself, and he had every intention of going down in flames.
William Cooper did have allot to contribute, but, like so many good people with allot to offer, it was squandered.
Best regards
Roger M.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by malpaso

Yes, I agree with this post John. I read a hand written letter from Phils first wife, I think his only wife, and she said he had gotten very suicidal in the early 1990's after she left him.
Also, Mr. Schnieder's parents concurred that he was a very troubled man.
Phil's suicide did not come as a surprise to even his own parents.

William Cooper did have allot to contribute, but, like so many good people with allot to offer, it was squandered.
Best regards
Roger M.

Thanks for the input Roger.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join