It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I already know what will happen to Picton heres why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
do you know what happens to killers who go to court in canada? they get 12 months community service. it doesnt matter how many people you killed, or how you killed them, or who they were!

picton will get nothing more then 12 months community service. who doesnt believe me?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
*raises hand*

I don't believe you. If he's convicted of all the murders, which I think will happen, he will be sentenced to several concurrent (which is ridiculous) life sentences and then deemed a dangerous offender.

He will rot in prison for the rest of his life with the likes of Clifford Olson and Paul Bernardo.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
*raises hand*

I don't believe you. If he's convicted of all the murders, which I think will happen, he will be sentenced to several concurrent (which is ridiculous) life sentences and then deemed a dangerous offender.

He will rot in prison for the rest of his life with the likes of Clifford Olson and Paul Bernardo.

dont forget its probably a LIBERAL judge in the court. if your canadian you should know liberals love to give slaps on wrists. even to killers.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I know that quite often people don't get the sentences they truly deserve.

The difference is that this is a very high profile trial of a serial killer that killed almost 50 women, not some gangbanger who killed one person. We have press from all over the world camped in New Westminster and there is no way he is getting off lightly.

top topics

join