It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi's to increase production 40%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Saudi's are planning to increase production, I find this hard to believe but we will see!

Saudi's to Increase Production!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You need to fix your link, right now it takes you to an article titled:

Egypt Calls Torture Video on Web a National Security Threat

[edit on 2/2/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Okay, since the original link to an article hasn't been fixed yet, I'll throw in a few.

Here are some links on this subject.

Saudis plan to increase oil production and refining

NEW DELHI: Saudi Arabia plans to increase its crude oil production capacity nearly 40 percent by 2009 and double its refining size over the next five years to keep pace with growing global demand, the country's oil minister said Thursday.

Saudis increase oil production

Prices fell in early trading after Saudi Arabia's Oil Minister, Ali al-Naimi, said his country has 3 million daily barrels of spare capacity and will push ahead with projects to expand output.

Saudis to Increase Oil Production

NEW DELHI (AP) — Saudi Arabia plans to increase its crude oil production capacity nearly 40 percent by 2009 and double its refining size over the next five years to keep pace with growing global demand, the country's oil minister said Thursday.

Ali Naimi said the plans are part of a $80-billion-commitment that Saudi Arabia _ the world's biggest oil exporter _ has made to increase oil supplies in the global market.

But then again, they have said this in the past and then the inrease never happened.

[edit on 4/2/07 by Keyhole]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
NOt to sound like a moron, but I didnt read your links because they sourced from New Dehli. Im not sure, but Id be a monkeys uncle if Aramco announced major news from New Dehli.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Well. even the Washington Post's A.P. source is from New Delhi.

Washington Post.

Saudis to Increase Oil Output Capacity

By RAJESH MAHAPATRA
The Associated Press
Thursday, January 18, 2007; 5:31 AM

NEW DELHI -- Saudi Arabia plans to increase its crude oil production capacity nearly 40 percent by 2009 and double its refining size over the next five years to keep pace with growing global demand, the country's oil minister said Thursday.

Ali Naimi said the plans are part of a $80-billion-commitment that Saudi Arabia _ the world's biggest oil exporter _ has made to increase oil supplies in the global market.

Maybe the news is coming from India because they had a meeting with the Saudi's about their need for more oil and the Saudi's decided to increase its crude oil production.

I see no reason to doubt news sources from India.

That still doesn't mean Saudi Arabia will increase oil production even if they did say they would.

new topics

join