It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I will never forget

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Can aliens visit us in our dreams? if so, I think I just saw aliens in my dream! I remember this dark brownish purple arm, holding me down in my bed. I could not escape, and it was...well...I can't really explain it but, I think it was raping me. I'm a girl, and it felt real. It felt kinda sharp yet...I won't go into detail. And right next to my colset, there was a typical looking alien typing in some sort of little device, like as if it was documenting it.

Am I crazy, or did I really encounter aliens?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hello Cosmo... I don't think you are crazy. You just had a bad dream, a nightmare. Dreams are not real, although to our mind they may seem real until we wake up.

I don't know how old are you, but I would take everything you read in forums like these with a big grain of salt. Remember, Don Quixote lost his mind by reading too many chivalry novels. He was unable to distinguish his dreams and imagination from reality.

Take care.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmo928
Can aliens visit us in our dreams?

I can't really wholly relate to your experience but I know what you're talking about. It's been awhile since I've posted in here, but during my absence I had a dream so vivid that though it occured some time ago, there is still an emotional resonance in my subconscious concerning it. In a nutshell, in my dream I found myself in a very dimly illuminated room lit by one overhead light, similar to a dim spotlight or more aptly, like a blue painted reptile lamp I guess. I recall there being military types and a few dark skinned, maybe reptilian, entities in this room with me. The odd thing is that I was not terrified of being among the dark skinned aliens and that I seem to recall not actually being in a human body. I seem to have been attracted to one of these possibly reptilian entities in this room, and just thinking of him, and I believe he was a male, in times of need seems to help me get through rough times. I actually don't want to go too much into the specifics of this dream because I haven't really squared with it personally thinking I'm going crazy despite all the time that has passed. What strikes me the most is that I could almost mentally sense the aversion of the military figures in this dimly lit room during my....interractions.....with the dark entities. I believe one such individual's thoughts had especially agered me and I recall rushing at him, being held back not so much by anyone of a military presence, but of the dark entities themselves. One phrase I clearly heard spoken to me inferred that "they" would get their due. What it means I can't tell you for sure. I don't remember anything more after that. I'm willing to just discard this as a vivid dream, but there's just a part of me that doesn't wholly believe it.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The difference about a dream and and a possible experience is a dream you will forget usually quite quickly and an experience will stay clear in your mind for the rest of your life.

x08

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have 2 dreams from my childhood which still remain in my memory to this day. Nothing to do with aliens, but if the fact that they still remain in my memory means they're experiences instead of dreams... freaky~

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dreams can be very powerful things, I've cried during a dream (woke up and was crying). It was pretty weird but I guess it's common? Anyway a dream can stay with you for a long time....

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Did the alien have troll hair? Was it troll like in form or shape?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The difference about a dream and and a possible experience is a dream you will forget usually quite quickly and an experience will stay clear in your mind for the rest of your life.

Sorry but that's not true. I had the best dream ever when I was a teenager. I was someone like Indiana Jones: i had to fight the bad guys, jump off a moving train, and the best of all: kissed a gorgeous girl at the end (i would recognize her if I saw it). That was like 10 years ago and I can recall it pretty well right now.

Also had nigthmares that I still remember: Maybe the worst involved a witch hiding behind the door of my room. And that was when I was like 5.

There is no way to conclude that a vivid dream is evidence of a possible experience.

[edit on 29/1/07 by segalindoa]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hey Cosmo928, don't let them discourage you! I know it's difficult for you to share your "rape" experience with people you don't know, but, it would be easier for us to understand what really happened to you if you please share some light on the details...

[edit on 29-1-2007 by jonicy]

new topics

top topics

join