It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mormons brought satanic worship to Utah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I was raised Mormon. I am still officially a Mormon - my name has not been taken off of the church records. I was also raised in a satanic cult that was hidden within the Mormon religion. There is not much known about this side of the Mormon church because it is generational. But it did come across the plains with the original pioneers who came to Utah. I was tortured, sexually abused, and brainwashed. I will not give out details of these events because it is not needed in this forum.

Satanic worship was a part of the original church, in the beginning days of its formation. I don't know if Joseph Smith (the founder of the religion) started this or not but by the time the church came to Utah, satanism was fully entrenched. It was only practiced in a select group of families and had more to do with the appearance and belief in power and world politics than the actual worship of satan. But evil is evil and the practices of these Mormon families has been hidden and passed on from generation to generation.

I don't know why I am speaking out on this subject. I guess I am just tired of keeping it a secret. I have gone through years of h*** because of what "Mormons" did to me.'

The Mormon church is one of the richest organizations in the world with land holdings in every country. It is part of a larger conspiracy which I do not know a lot about. The church plays a very sercretive but powerful part in world politics.

Members of the church are required to give 10% of their income to the church. If they do not, they are not considered "temple worthy" which means they can not get a "pass" (officially called a "recommend") to go into the Mormon temple and do "endowments" and "work for the dead." People who hold temple "recommends" are considered the holiest of Mormons so one can see that this 10% tithe is connected to ones "holiness" (in the eyes of the church).

One thing I do want to say before I finish though, is there are many, MANY very good people (as with any religion) who currently practice the Mormon faith who know nothing about the church's history so please do not judge them by what I have written. The church as a whole, and taken at the surface level, has done many good and positive things in the world. But there is a very dark and evil side to this religion that is not known by many and is still very active today.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey, I can see the Mormon Temple in DC with its golden spires from the Beltway. (That means those spires tower over the 100ft trees) I heard only certain people can go in the Temple. I see their flunkies all the time in the mall, at bokstores, etc trying to convert people.

I heard Orrin Hatch was a Mormon.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
How can this be?? moroms are not worthy of being satanists.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I've spoken with some Mormons in the area and they said that only certain people are allowed into the temple, being of the Mormon faith isn't qualification enough. Now I know why.

weedpickr--Is there any way you would divulge a bit more information about the darker side of the faith. I find this topic pretty interesting and would like to hear whatever you are willing to say.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was also raised a Mormon and was part of the Mormon church for 18 years.
I was also born in Utah and am living there right now, and have heard nothing of this "satanic cult" or whatever you spoke of.

Pardon my questions, but your lack of specifics causes me to doubt the veracity of your claims. Please elaborate, I'm actually very interested.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I would like to give more details - I'm not afraid of telling this secret anymore (I was threatened with my death or the death of family members if I spoke about it when I was younger but I believe the truth is stronger than any threat they could make towards me and/or my family). I'm just not sure what details would help. Please ask and I will try to answer.

I'm not good at research on the 'net or I would look this up myself, but there was a special task force appointed by the governor of Utah back in the '80's or '90's to look in to ritualistic abuse in the state of Utah. I'm not sure what they discovered (it was probably covered up anyway) but the fact that there was an official "look" into this situation gives it credence.

Most Mormons would not know and/or will never know about this side of the religion because it is kept in certain families that were part of the beginning and planning of the religion.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So what is this �work of the dead� that you talk about? I�m not Mormon, thus I have no idea what you�re talking about

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I believe you 100%.
Mormans have a strong tie with the masons.
They both are into satan worship at the elite levels.

LOTS of strange things going on under Utah!!
business.gorge.net...

www.conspiracy-net.com...

www.aliendave.com...

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by fortean]

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Both Joseph Smith and his father were involved in the occult practice known as "money digging." This involved special rituals and ceremonies which were performed for the purpose of obtaining buried treasure thought to be guarded by evil spirits. Accounts of money digging during the late 1700s and early 1800s are documented in Alan Taylor's article "Treasure Seeking in the American Northeast, 1780-1830", published in American Quarterly, 38 [Spring 1986], pp. 6-34. This article specifically mentions Joseph Smith, Sr., and Jr., on pages 10-12, giving examples of their money digging activities. LDS seminary teacher Grant Palmer also documents the Smith family's occult beliefs and practices, as well as those of their close associates, in his book An Insider's View of Mormon Origins, (SLC, Signature Books, 2002, pp. 175-195).

www.irr.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I heard Orrin Hatch was a Mormon.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Colonel]

He is, so is every other elected official from Utah. They own this state.

Also, there are pentagrams all over the temple and surrounding landmarks in Salt Lake.

[Edited on 12/16/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Dec, 17 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Mormons believe there are three levels in heaven. In order to go to the top level, a person must have gone through the temple and been married and have thier "endowments" done which is a series of rituals that I've been told are a lot like the Masons.

"Work for the dead" is what Mormons do in the temple for people who are dead. They get names of people from all over the world from different sources and babtize them into the church through a proxy - someone standing in for that dead person. After they are babtized then their endowment work is done for them. Mormons believe that this must be done for everyone. Every Mormon temple does work for the dead and they do thousands of names every day. I've actually done "babtisms for the dead" (when I believed and was "worthy") and everytime I did it, I was babtized at least 50 plus times. This meant that for every name that I was a proxy for, I was completely immersed in the babtismal waters. Mormons believe in complete immersion.

Kind of weird.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I know that despite officially banning polygamy many
of the churche's members still practice it.

As for the founder Joseph Smith he was rumored to have
had affairs with numerous women some of whom were already married.
This may have caused a lot of hostility towards him and his
movement.

Also back in 1857 they (mormons) supposedly massacred a group of settlers trying to pass through their land in order to go
further west. Does anybody know any details about this?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Mormonism is weird. I first heard about the details of it in that south park episode and read a biography on joseph smith and what a crackpot this guy is. do people really believe that God dictated to one man some new 'gospel' of a hebrew guy named 'moroni' (keep in mind that Moroni is far from a hebrew name) out of a hat? Seriously, was he smoking weed or just plain fooling people? I've kinda read about in one of David Icke's books too about the Satanic connection with Mormonism. as well as Jehovah's witnesses. I dunno if it's true or not but Jehovah's witnesses are supposed to be extremists almost. they're supposed to not do anything that's against the Jehovah's witness rules even if it is permitted in the bible. Ridiculously enough, Jehovah's witnesses aren't supposed to have transfusions b/c of some quote in the NT that says you're not supposed to "something with the blood." I forget what tha passage was.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
RE: "something with the blood." I forget what the passage was....

look up - GE 9:4, LE 7:26, LE 17:11, LE 17:13, LE 17:14, NU 35:12, NU 35:33, 1CH 11:19, JER 2:34, MT 26:28, JOH 6:54, AC 15:20, AC 15:29, 1CO 15:50, HEB 9:22, 1JO 1:7, RE 18:24, GE4:10, PR 6:17, EZE 3:18, MT 23:35, 27:25, AC 20:28 HEB 9:20, RE 7:14; 14:20...
All have "something with the blood" in the passages.

I included O/T (Hebrew scriptures) and N/T (Greek scriptures).

Considering that the blood banks have tanted blood and Doctors with the highest skill level can perform bloodless operations - maybe there is something to this!? Come to think about it, I must ask myself, "Do I want someone elses blood in me?" hummm...

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Members of jehovah's witnesses do not believe in taking
blood transfusions based on this scriptural passage.
However the practice of blood transfusion was not widely
commited until world war one.
In biblical times blood transfusion was not practiced so
how can the bible condemn something that wasn't practiced
or developed during that time?

From a practical point of view if it was a matter of life and
death,I would choose a blood transfusion.
I realize that there is a risk of tainted blood but who in
their right mind would refuse such a risk, if it was the only
means of saving one's life?

Having a heart or kidney transplant is also risky.
There's always a chance of one's body rejecting a transplanted organ.
Heart surgery is risky and so is brain surgery.
Not all these operations are a success.
However does that mean we should abandon all such things?

I am reminded of the Christian scientists and their attitude towards medicine.
If one of them is seriously ill they would refuse any medical
treatment whatsoever.
Rather they would rely on prayer and faith alone.
I personally think this attitude is stupid and ignorant but
they along with everyone else is entitled to their own beliefs.

As long as they are killing only themselves and not others
by their idiocy.
In a democracy everyone has a right to be stupid.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Here is some information I found out about the Mormon church and satanism:

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yogibear

Also back in 1857 they (mormons) supposedly massacred a group of settlers trying to pass through their land in order to go
further west. Does anybody know any details about this?

It was the "Mountain Meadows Massacre". It was a real event and the church officially denies it was them.

Here's a link
asms.k12.ar.us...

[Edited on 12/28/03 by NotTooHappy]

[Edited on 12/28/03 by NotTooHappy]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here is another website I found about this:

www.utlm.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have a good friend who also experienced many things that sound exactly like what you are saying. He has told me the stories 2 or 3 times, and as with you, he is still on the church records as being a member. Kinda sounds like you might just be the friend. He no longer lives in Utah though. My brother also joined the mormon church when he was 17 because his girlfriend wanted him to, as her father was the head of the local "congregation". He practiced in the church for 2 years, and witnessed something that he still wont talk about, and hasnt been back since, and has not talked at all to that family since. In fact, he moved 650 miles to get away from them...

My mother is a Jehova's Witness, and I was raised as one, although I constantly challenged them on many subjects and was basically ignored by the elders for it. I can say that there isnt anything "diabolical" going on in the church, but they are for the most part (in my experience) good people. In fact, they do not participate in government because they view it as corrupt and ideologic (spelling?). There have been accusations of child molestation within the church, and there were some who I suspected of it, although I never experienced any (not as many accusations as say... the Catholic Church). The reason they do not accept blood transfusions is due to a scripture that talks about the ingestion of human flesh. They believe that by accepting the blood of another human, you are inherriting their sins, as with transplants. My mom, however, has undergone surgeries for colon and lung cancer during which she needed a blood transfusion (in 2 of her 17 surgeries). She is not "looked down on" or anything within the church for it, and they wont kick her out for it or anything, it is really just a preference or guideline. I can see how many people would see the Jehova's Witnesses as a cult-like church, but in fact, they are not even close. There is no "hidden" ceremonies. There are no monitary donation requirements. There are no "secret" areas of the church (or Kingdom Hall as they call it). They do, however go to extremes to help each other. Im not sure how to explain it, but I have seen them build entire houses, from the ground up, for families off of volintary donations, and have it complete in a weekend... There tends to be a lot of buisness owners in construction, plumbing, roofing, that kind of thing within each congregation...

Just trying to throw in a point of view from someone who has "been there"...

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by Milk]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Thanks for believing me. It's hard to write about this stuff but I feel it is time for information like this to come out. I have a lot more info in my head about NWO and Illuminati conspiracy stuff - it is all related and the satanism stuff is just a ruse to bring people in and use them.

[Edited on 1/2/2004 by weedpickr]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join