It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Nazi Bell the first real UFO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I am sure the Nazi's were responsible for UFO sightings in biblical times as well. There are plenty of references to UFO's far before the Nazi's came along. Where do you suppose the Nazi's got the tech from?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I am sure the Nazi's were responsible for UFO sightings in biblical times as well.

Geesh, how do you reason with a statement like that? On a sidenote, I see Jim Marss' 'glue-it-all-together' theory permeating in that statement. Think I'll go bug him instead.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Do you know about the Amerika Bomber project and flights to Japan? For sure 1945 German planes could've made one-way trips to South Amerca. Payload: see Amerika Bombload, but if we DON'T know what the Bell was exactly, how much did it weigh???

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

How can you tell the difference between alien and human UFO's
Can you describe the differences! I'd like to know

Sorry to dissapoint or interrupt your fantasy, but there are no alien UFOs.
They are all built and run by humans and actually have been for almost 60 years now.

Sorry but if you have a logical mind, this timeline for the modern day UFO adds up.

So what about the rosewell crash?! huh huh.... well again lets check the timeline... oh the crash occured in 1947 a few years after the end of WW2 and after America brought the nazi scientists to work for us under Project PaperClip. Likely around this time Americans /exNazi's were building and testing our own American ufos in the Sandia National Labs area a few hundred miles from the crash site.. Throughout this early testing period, obviously some will crash and be recovered.

Do you really think super smart aliens for zeti reticuli able to warp time/space will just crash land in the desert from a lighting storm!?! Or that a human malfunction caused a classified military experimental to crash land? Then be coverd up for fear of the Russians learning of our advances concerning this field.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by hiii_98]

Your posts are starting to make me mad; they smack of the very ignorance and narrow-mindedness that you're accusing others of. Listen man, your points are interesting and some seem fairly valid but to categorically state that there are 'no alien ufos' based on what little information you've put forth is absurd and frankly insulting. You're completely discounting dozens (at least) of known sightings that simply cannot be explained by anti gravity technology. There are objects that have been tracked on Radar moving at speeds in the THOUSANDS of miles-per-hour, operating intelligently, and in complete defiance of our laws of physics. You really should read more. Here, try this one:
web.archive.org...
Are you saying that the Nazis (or the US, or Russia) had technology that fully developed at that time?
Unless you're privvy to secret information about past and present black projects involving anti gravity that nobody else seems to be, your SPECULATION carries no more weight than anyone else's, so let's not try to masquerade it as fact.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Celtibero

how bout the JU-188 plane (only 2 made, 1 disappeared) with 2000 horsepower, 6000 mile distance capability, and a 3 ton pay load. This would have worked no?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There was a documentary on the discovery channel tonight and I missed most of it. They mentioned the Nazi bell as if it was the Kecksberg UFO.

Even so, I still have the feeling that the Nazis were (also) working with alien technology in some form anyway. The OP can believe whatever s he wants. Too bad s he doesn't answer posts much though.

I've recalled being somewhat of an abductee and actually have had some 'alleged' visits with Nazis. An aging Adolf Hitler around 1963 (no mustache) and Heinrich Himmler. They(?) eventually gave me an old Nazi era watch. I don't recall exactly whose name was on it though. I think it was something like Karl Weirner(?) It had his name and the Nazi symbol engraved in the middle on the back. The watch has since been lost or stolen.

So, were they really Nazis or were they actually the 'Nordic' Adamic type visitors?

The Nazi connection and their possible return is interesting, but doubtful. Unless they now have a cloned army.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi all,
I suspect professional researchers such as Mr Marrs might support the idea the Nazi establishment had saucers in their line-up of potential deterrents. All due respect to Jim, he's an outstanding researcher/writer.

Frankly, I don't believe for a moment they did. They may have had a crashed ebe craft in their possession but had no understanding of it's modus operandi.

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Decoy]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There's some other youtube interviews about Nazi projects such as the bell etc.

SS Brotherhood of the Bell C2C Joseph P. Farrel interview

www.youtube.com...

Whitley Streiber, Jim Marrs interview with Joseph Farrel
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

it was the one and only Junkers 390, 6 engined transport, that flew directly to

Bodo Norway with the Bell. The same plane had inflight refueling, and flew

direct to Argentina next. General Kammen may have vanished there with SS and scientists,

or perhaps from there to Neuschwabenland Antarctic base - which has never been

debunked or found or proven. Goring did oversee a very real 2 year expedition to mark

out Antarctic territory for Germany which was quite successful, and subsequent Allied

missions to deny the territory weren't exactly successful.

Im coming back to this post from 2011, as i was searching for Bell info.

There is an utterly fascinating book called "The SS Brotherhood of the Bell" by Joseph P. Farrell

( Amazon link here ) which references heavily from another

predating book on the bell, "The Truth About the Wunderwaffe" by Igor Witkowski.

Both are must reads on this mysterious topic.

And there is another amazing possibility re: the Bell's capability.

The Kecksburg incident occured in 1965.

It may have been a Bell.

They discovered time travel as one of its many quantum physical capabilities.

Hence, a Wunderwaffe
edit on 12/25/2011 by drphilxr because: italics

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
What was the FOO.

Not the Bell.

All we still see is spots of light in the sky for UFOs, its still FOOs
for all we know.

High energy statics must be at play, but how is that possible.

V2 development was attributed to a Nazi Officer, so what was
Von Braun doing... was it the FOO or advanced space ships.

The Foo is possibly a different saucer craft the VRIL society - later

taken over by the SS (perhaps also an acronym for Schwarze stein or

Schwarze sonne!) during Hitler's chancellorship - created called

the haunebu series. At least 9 versions, maybe 11 all told were designed,

and many were flown (at least the first 2, and maybe larger Odin) since the

early 1920's. A variant may have been the FOO fighters, which may have

used high voltage electromagnetic discharges as a weapon as a secondary

effect from the vril vortex powerplant. This stuff is just too much fun to research

to leave alone!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Perhaps they were the first MODERN UFOs but certainly not the first overall UFOs.

For some reason, I keep thinking of the nazi bell and Igor Witwikowski (sp?) whenever I think of UFOs.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Alexander the Great had a UFO that helped him.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of stuff about the 'die Glocke', and how it could be the source of the UFO phenomenon. I've listened to a couple of extensive J P Farrell interviews, but never read any of his books, I've watched a couple of inteviews with Igor Witkowski etc, basically I'm familiar with some of the theories.

What I would like to point out, that while I find all the Bell stories facinating, and believable, I do not concur that the Bell and other Nazi tech is the source and root of the worlwide UFO phenomenon whatsoever. This technology, if indeed it was developed to the extent some suggest it may have been, could possibly be the explanation for a great many UFO incidents, the Kecksburg event being one of the most likely, but the Bell and it's potential derivatives cannot possibly be responsible for the hundreds of thousands of UFO sightings and incidents throughout history. The subject material is simply too diverse. Now, forget the alien hypothesis, I'm not posing any theories here, all I'm saying is that the UFO subject covers a wide array of phenomena, and that Nazi tech does not, cannot answer for all of it, only a fraction. I'm not going to waste peoples time by posting some UFO cases that may prove my point, but please believe me there are many.

I have read a lot of, but not all, of the OP, and I applaud it. This subject is fascinating.

ps, I only noticed now that this thread was started in '08
oh boy.
edit on 26-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The Nazi's UFO wasn't the first. Their scientists got their ideas from myths and old paintings from hundreds/thousands of years prior where humans saw UFO's flying over Earth.

The Foo Fighters I think were plasma balls as the Nazi's were using High Powered Radio Towers and figured out how to focus multiple radio towers to 1 point in the atmosphere to create a plasma ball. They were attempting to put those plasma balls into bombers engines to knock them out, but hitting a moving target was a bit challenging for them back then.

The former Nazi "HAARP" high power radio towers were taken over by Trans World Radio:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

The only way to make high voltage and high radio frequencies, thought impossible by the
esteemed heads of electricity science in England at the time, back in 1892 was to use
what Tesla used. The idea that electrical movement results in physical movement quickly
became unknown as soon as the fact was verified. That seems to be the present position.
Plus the fact that free energy is involved and may have caught interest in Germany.
Researcher Lyne has said Willy Ley was versed in microwaves yet I can't find that view
and any such data seems lost at the moment. Ley went to America for a rocket club
and defected from Nazi Germany. The idea that two types of rockets or propulsion may
have been under development has been researched by Lyne. This would be one way for
the foos and saucers to be developed keeping close to the forces developed by Tesla.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Yes something i cannot explain happened to us, and yes i am struggling hard for answers

This is all cute and all, but have you noticed that after decades of stories about all sorts of breakthroughs and discoveries, none of it ever actually shows up in our reality?

Technology breakthroughs never enter the market place (aside from the internet and miniaturization we are still living in the technological world of the early 1980s), endless talk of life extension, yet all the promising avenues are made illegal, we still get 30 miles per gallon in our cars after 100 years of “progress” and “innovation”, zero progress has been made in genetic treatments, or cancer research or frankly anything important to human quality of life.

Now, obviously these thing have been figured out long ago in private, but so long as they remain private they don’t exist.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

the bell was about 10 x 5 feet in its original form.

it had at least one layer of ceramic casing. the heavy elements (Hg 'Xerum 525') involved, along

with high voltage wiring, would have made it heavy - but not

too heavy for a Junkers 290 or 390. But if the thing could

time travel, who cares about airlift?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tesla's microwave wireless power transmission is indeed fascinating, and I wonder

if the Nazi's stumbled onto the same thing or a variant. And took it further.

They understood quantum physics better than all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join