It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Nazi Bell the first real UFO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I cranked this out in photoshop (& took some artistic liberties) to show the similarities between the alien made UFO craft, and the very human made Horten craft.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
the Germans singularly failed to supply Rommell and his DAK force

in Russia their divisions outran thier supply trains in autum 1941 - despite access to intact rail ifrastructure - a then axis freindly ukraine etc etc

nor could they supply the stalingrad pocket

yet certain people wish to grant them the ability to project a force from occupied europe all the way to antarctica

chuffing rediculous

please look at a dammed map circa 1940 ~ 1945

next - abandon the delusion that the nazis had any sort of operational IFR capacity .

lastly - in 1982 the RAF mounted the " black buck " missions , which at the time was the worlds longest

ONLY 2 bombers made each sortie - requiring 11 yup 11 tankers - some of which were needed to refuel other tankers - which had to off load all thier fuel to the bombers

how the hell do you think the germans could send cargo loads over a greater distance ????????????

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

how the hell do you think the germans could send cargo loads over a greater distance ????????????

Simple history. Do some homework on the Junkers Ju 390.

how many times must i quote this?

in January 1944, a Ju-390 prototype made a trans-atlantic flight from Mont-de-Marsan (near Bordeaux) to some 20 km (12 miles) off the coast of the United States and back

Lets refresh thats a Nazi transport plane that flew across the atlantic ocean (and back?) in 1944.
Given that this plane in fact existed, was a TRANSPORT plane, and did flew during the Nazi regime, i completely fail to see your point.
now
Hell we cant even find Osama Bin Laden or any WMD in Iraq, now you think it is impossible for a country as organized as Germany could not have transported their most classified project out of the country? PRIOR to the end of the war?.. On a plane that has already flown across the Atlantifc Ocean?

Besides who the hell cares if they did or did not transport the bell to south america, or if the americans confiscated it, or if its in a hidden german mine to this day. That isnt my point nor do i care, the point being that such antigravity devices possibly did exist in 1943 and played a major influencial role in the development of modern American military aviation. Possibly this single piece of Nazi technolgy even gave birth to what are now known as Flying Saucers.

Description
Role Transport
First Flight October 20, 1943
Entered Service 1943

Performance
Range 9,700 km 6,030 mi

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Simple history. Do some homework on the Junkers Ju 390.

ok - riddle me this , how many airframes did they build ?

how many times must i quote this?

in January 1944, a Ju-390 prototype made a trans-atlantic flight from Mont-de-Marsan (near Bordeaux) to some 20 km (12 miles) off the coast of the United States and back

you can continue to swing that canard as long as you want

it will not make it true

PS - the claim for the transatlantic flight was ACTUALLY for a ju-390 [ the 6 engine version] - it was essentiallu a 290 with wing extensions and 2 extra nacelles

only 2 of those were ever built

and even its claimed transatlantic flight is questionable

Lets refresh thats a Nazi transport plane that flew across the atlantic ocean (and back?) in 1944.

yup - claims have been made , strange how official historeies of KG200 do not bear them out

Given that this plane in fact existed, was a TRANSPORT plane, and did flew during the Nazi regime, i completely fail to see your point.
now

65 total were built , and most [ > 60 ] can be accounted for for thier entire career - no breaks , none missing

now address how they can carry CARGO to antactica ?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
using your own figures - the claimed range will not get you from axis held terretory - to antacrtica sorry -

like i said - look at a dammed map

even if they some how arrived - they now have zero fuel - how are they going to return

that is why i quoted the black buck missions - with 11 tankers for 2 bombers - that was with a shorter mission radious

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The Reich had been working on a number of interesting projects, including air-breathing Coanda-Effect saucers. Those were burned on the runway to prevent the Allies from taking them, but the Bell was physically removed to Norway via a Junker's transport-plane, and then lost to the winds of history...

AmericanGravity.com report 2005

the claimed range will not get you from axis held terretory - to antacrtica sorry -

When did i ever say they went to Antactica !?! Are you even reading this thread or just trying to chime in to sound smart, on a completely irrelevant point? I dont care where or how the bell was transported, and I still maintain it was entirely possible with the aformentioned plane. However my concern is the progression of the UFO lore in regards to Nazi technology and specifically the Bell (and horten).

Back to the topic at hand, i find it interesting how foofighters were not witnessed during WWI.. This entire "UFO" event seems to occur in history between 1943-1947 marking the tail end of WW2 and the acquisition of Natzi technology and scientists to the American military.

Unless you have a agrument for OR AGAINST this specific topic *please avoid this thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
can anyone else build or deconstruct a historical timeline starting with the Bell, Horten, Kenneth Arnold, Kecksburg Crash, ....ect.. just trying to connect some dots that may or may not exist.

another diagram of the Horten captured by the US military post war.

Kenneth Arnold himself described what he saw as a flying disc, yet when Arnold actually drew a picture of what he had seen, it looked little like the popularly conceived silver-round disc that readily springs to mind.
In fact, the diagram Kenneth Arnold actually drew of what he had seen that fateful day in 1947 looks remarkably like the German HO IX or other craft developed during the war.

link

another nazi designed UFO that was spotted frequently after the war in the US

Sunk Works UAV developed post WW2

seems likely, therefore, that many of the UFO sighting reports made after the war can be accounted for by misidentified or unrecognised German/US designs that were being developed in a secrecy necessitated by firstly the Cold War and secondly by the fact that most of the technologies were the result of works undertaken by former Nazi scientists secretly and often illegally brought into the US.

that is my point exactly...

Even the Rosewell crash can be explained

the UFO that crashed at Roswell and noted General Twinning's observations regarding the design; "The crescent-shaped craft looked so uncomfortably like the German Horten wings

and the CIA has a PROVEN history of deflecting the issue to ALIENS concerning any real classified projects that fall into the publics eye accidently. I believe papers were recently released under the freedom of information act, that demonstrate the CIA's willingness to encourage reports of ALIENS to deflect the real issue.

[edit on 29-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Concerning the idealism that UFOs are far too advanced for mankind.

Try explaining the capabilties of a stealth bomber to someone 80 years ago. That person would likely assume that such a impossible contraption would have to be the vechicle of Gods, Faries, or aliens from Zeta Reticuli. Furthermore according to Moores's Law dramatic technological advances are well within the realm of human ingenuity. Add a sprinkle of offical Secrecy to each advance and modern day society would be clueless of our mankinds current technological achievments.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

thread, that's all you talked about was aliens, having an alien outside your car window, a UFO following you, need I go on?

I also concluded my thread that what we saw must have been the Polecat, as it makes alot more sense than a little alien was watching us and following us. If you read about the Polecat, and

and you immediately discredit anyone has had a waking Contact experience just because of this one conclusion you came to in the desert playing X-files with your girlfriend?? come on. - I know without question. not just from personal experience, but others who i have come in contact with - there is ABSOLUTELY no mistaking that our government WISHES they could manufacture technology this advanced - and it sure as hell isn't a Polecat - I'll assure you.

Also - to answer SKUNK - Ive seen antigrav craft with lights and seams and i've seen craft that is like liquid metal, as reflective as a mirror. Im not saying with 100% certainty that I can distinguish them as government and non, Im just assuming some of them are gov but about the others, I have no doubt because I have seen the occupants. Growing up in Colorado Springs and with tons of family in the San Luis Valley that back generations - I, as well as countless others, have seen our share of wierdness around here - government and Other.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
look i really want to stay on topic here. Yes i dont know exactly what i saw, i'm struggling to classify it. I think the most difficult and illogical conclusion would be an alien, especially given my own ignorance regarding current military technological capabilties. On the other hand...maybe it was something out of this world. Just the more i read about the history of theoretical antigravity systems, the more it all adds up to human craftsmanship.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i can only assume my timeline for ufo's being of nazi origion is correct and that the brief evidence i have portrayed here was convincing in its own right. Thank you for helping to clear this ufo mystery up....

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

look i really want to stay on topic here. Yes i dont know exactly what i saw, i'm struggling to classify it. I think the most difficult and illogical conclusion would be an alien, especially given my own ignorance regarding current military technological capabilties

i completely agree.. i wish what i've seen i could chalk up to a Polecat because the real thing is a trip to say the least.

just adding on to the thread - you've come to the correct conclusion about the Nazi Bell though... Just curious - have you ever heard of the Vril Society? They were a secret order formed in Germany at the beginning of the 20th century - they combined the political ideals of the illuminati with Hindu mysticism. They were the first German group to use the Swastika as their symbol. It was widely believed that they had assisted the Nazis in creating the first anti-grav discs. Vladimir Terziski gave a presentation called "UFO Secrets of the Third Reich", which drew a connection between alien beings and the Vril Society. Terziski tells of an "alien tutor race" that secretly began cooperating with certain German scientists in the late 1920's in underground bases and technology

"Terziski maintains that antigravity research began in Germany in the 1920's with the first hybrid antigravity circular craft, the RFZ-1, constructed by the Vril Society. In 1942-43 a series of antigravity machines culminated in the giant 350-foot long, cigar-shaped Andromeda space station, which was constructed in old zeppelin hangars near Berlin by E4, the research and development arm of the SS."(ibid p.62, Brad Steiger)

[edit on 29-1-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Kenneth Arnold made a nice little drawing of his "flying saucers," and signed it and everything. Doesn't look much like a Horten. Oh, what to believe?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Dude - with the help of the US... at the end of the war the elite Nazi's knew the ship was sinking and they cut a deal with Roosevelt - Hitler was out of the loop at this point - in exchange for money and technology we shuttled many, many Nazi's to South America. We had been working with them since the late 30's.

[edit on 30-1-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There has to be a thing like that flytrap made by US.
Maybe its a stargate, and not for a ufo.

[edit on 1-2-2007 by NLDelta9]

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
There is a rumoured antigrav device that was constructed supposedly in the eastern part of the reich...it was the brainchild of an eccentric water and flume engineer i forgot his name ..it had to do with toroidal flow of electricity i think, but am hazy....
the spiral flow created some anti grav force and the damn thing took off by it self on the first try i heard.
They got better second time around and didnt loose that one and the rest of the story is worse speculation.
The agrav was powered by this spiral flow of juice actually two in concert?
ever hear anything remotely like it?
Ernst Zundel(holocaust denyer) has made some such claims along with others.....

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The agrav was powered by this spiral flow of juice actually two in concert?
ever hear anything remotely like it?

uhhhh yeah, the topic of this thread describes an almost identically laid out propulsion system developed by the Nazi scientists call "the bell".

The Nazi-Bell device consisted two of counter-rotating cylindrical containers. The containers, which were positioned one above the other measured approximately 1-meter in diameter, and were filled with cryogenically cooled and frozen Mercury metal.

The Bell consisted to two counter-rotating hemispherical half-cylinders, filled with frozen-mercury metal and subjected to a rotating RF waveform. This added up to trouble, as it created an impressive Antigravity effect

[edit on 2-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The Bell and The Henge

The Henge/Fly Trap is a base of a Cooling Tower

Hi,

I was searching for information on “The Bell” in ATS, and I think this thread is the most recent.

In another forum the “Military & Government Projects” I created some moths ago a thread to find out with the help of other Members if Avro Y2 and The Bell could be related, the thread his here.

At the moment we are discussing the underground facilities, and try to find what could lead us to The Bell.

We are not yet in “The Bell”.

The Bell?

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I cranked this out in photoshop (& took some artistic liberties) to show the similarities between the alien made UFO craft, and the very human made Horten craft.

Woah...

The similarities (expecially the German crosses) are striking. I wouldn't be surprised if they were in fact Ho 9's that Kenneth Arnold saw. I know that after WWII a lot of German scientists and engineers were taken to the US...so I wouldn't be surprised if...yes it seems to be coming together.

Awesome find.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join