It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Nazi Bell the first real UFO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Anyone familiar with Nazi technology might have heard of the Nazi Bell, with was speculated to be some sort of antigravity device, the first of its kind. Supposedly it was the precurser to the propulsion systems to the German foofighters. The Nazi high command even classified the bell project so highly that is was above their V-1/2 programs, nuclear ambitions, and recieved the highest classification of all. Apparently after the war the americas may have gotten their hands on this technology and/or the scientists invovled Von Braun ect.. Possibly leading rise to area 51 and the Mt. Rainier incident which kicked off this whole silly saucer business.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Kecksburg Ufo Crash sounds almost 100% identical to the Nazi Bell. I really think this was likely the same object some 20 years later.

Kecksburg Crash
www.ufoevidence.org...

Nazi Bell
www.americanantigravity.com...

Was it the Cosmos 96 Russian Probe? (which crashed the same day?)
roswellproof.homestead.com...

I think this whole UFO topic may have all originated from the Nazi Bell, and that (sorry to dissapoint) UFOs where never flown by scary aliens, but rather by humans, and covered up by various goverments to this day. If you follow the potential and history of "the bell" you will understand how all of the exotic technolgy claimed by a UFO could actually have a human origin. Besides the idea of flying saucers did not become popular until around 1947...after the Nazi defeat...

Compare Kenneth Arnolds first spotted ufo 1947 over America's Mt. Rainier

www.ufoevidence.org...

to the Nazi ufo designed several years earlier 1942-1944(?)

www.ctie.monash.edu.au...

see any similiarites?

[edit on 27-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Check out google there's tons of nazi propaganda films that pretty much stake claim that UFOs don't exist, that all those sightings have been nazi saucers the they created and now hide out in the Antarctica.

Just look up admiral bryd. he was sent up there for some kind of mission with a huge army and returned much earlier than anticipated, due to the fact that they were meet with resistance they never encountered before.

Of course who knows how much of it is true, But its a good video to watch. If you want i can locate it and display it here.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
No, the Bell and other exotic technology was shipped to South America on a plane weeks before the Russians closed in. The construction of a antartica secret base/story is an occult myth. Although the nazi expiditions to Antartica are true.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
No, the Bell and other exotic technology was shipped to South America on a plane weeks before the Russians closed in.

What kind of plane in the Luftwaffe arsenal do you believe could carry such ammount of payload at such incredible range? Do you guys realize the distance from the Germany of 1945 to South America, right? Do you realize the place was swarming with Allied fighters? You know that there was not such thing as a C-5 Galaxy in the Third Reich, right?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celtibero

No, the Bell and other exotic technology was shipped to South America on a plane weeks before the Russians closed in.

What kind of plane in the Luftwaffe arsenal do you believe could carry such ammount of payload at such incredible range? Do you guys realize the distance from the Germany of 1945 to South America, right? Do you realize the place was swarming with Allied fighters? You know that there was not such thing as a C-5 Galaxy in the Third Reich, right?

Yeah, but Germans were super smart and super human, so they must have done.
All UFOs amade by Germans

all of this stuff stinks of disinfo.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I think this whole UFO topic may have all originated from the Nazi Bell, and that (sorry to dissapoint) UFOs where never flown by scary aliens, but rather by humans, and covered up by various goverments to this day. If you follow the potential and history of "the bell" you will understand how all of the exotic technolgy claimed by a UFO could actually have a human origin. Besides the idea of flying saucers did not become popular until around 1947...after the Nazi defeat...

This just an assumption I hope... yes, I am absolutely certain that the governemnt have culled some amazing Anti-grav technology from the Nazi's and that we have been refining it over the last 50 years but from personal experience here in the Colorado mountains I've seen both human and alien craft - rest assured, there are ET's too.

Who knows? Its possible that once we got technically advanced enough - created anti grav craft, drop A bomb - we attract the atttention of the galaxy and bam, they're here. Now you see them more and we've got cameras and mass media as well which can hike up the theory that it's a recent pheonomenon but it is most certainly not. I've done too many studies of ancient contact with civilization throughouth the world as well as modern history which leads me to firmly believe that there are both types of craft in the sky. It might be very hard to discern these days though.

jra

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

the Nazi ufo designed several years earlier 1942-1944(?)

www.ctie.monash.edu.au...

That's not an 'unidentified flying object'. It's called the Horten Ho-229. And like some one else said, it would have been impossible for the Germans to have flown all that stuff on a plane to South America. There were no large cargo planes like that during WW2. It would have had to have been done by ship, but even that would have been a challenge to get past the allied fleets, especially near the end of the war.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

This just an assumption I hope... yes, I am absolutely certain that the governemnt have culled some amazing Anti-grav technology from the Nazi's and that we have been refining it over the last 50 years but from personal experience here in the Colorado mountains I've seen both human and alien craft - rest assured, there are ET's too.

Who knows? Its possible that once we got technically advanced enough - created anti grav craft, drop A bomb - we attract the atttention of the galaxy and bam, they're here. Now you see them more and we've got cameras and mass media as well which can hike up the theory that it's a recent pheonomenon but it is most certainly not. I've done too many studies of ancient contact with civilization throughouth the world as well as modern history which leads me to firmly believe that there are both types of craft in the sky. It might be very hard to discern these days though.

How can you tell the difference between alien and human UFO's

Can you describe the differences! I'd like to know

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What kind of plane in the Luftwaffe arsenal do you believe could carry such ammount of payload at such incredible range?

Answer

The Junkers Ju 290 was a long-range transport, maritime patrol aircraft and bomber used by the Luftwaffe late in World War II. The Ju-290 was the only four-engined heavy-duty aircraft used by the Luftwaffe in World War II and was the forerunner of the subsequent transatlantic civil aircraft.

2 points, i believe this plane became the model for our own transatlantic planes years after the war, and second point is that the nazis were also the first to develop in flight air fueling. So of all the nations it is undeniably believable that a plane of this nature not only would make the trip but also easily handle the pay load. (they are not transporting UFOs, nor did i ever make that claim, only the prototype model of the ufo's propulsion system)

more distance information

a Ju-390 prototype made a trans-atlantic flight from Mont-de-Marsan (near Bordeaux) to some 20 km (12 miles) off the coast of the United States and back.

Weights
Empty 39,500 kg 87,100 lb
Loaded 53,112 kg 117,092 lb
Maximum takeoff 75,500 kg 166,400 lb

So i believe i hae sufficiently answered that question regarding the transportion capabilities of the Nazi to remove the Bell from Deutschland to SouthAmerica, with easily enough fuel and cargo capacity.

[edit on 28-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yeah, but Germans were super smart and super human, so they must have done. All UFOs amade by Germans

all of this stuff stinks of disinfo

And you have the gaull to have the slogan "deny ignorance" on your avatar!?! It is somehow easier and more logical to believe that little green men fly around silly saucers than to believe that real human ingeniuty laid the foundation of a real phenomina? That a victorious nation took the best and brightest minds & technology from a nation fightings for its very existance to refine a propulsion system that to this day remains classified?

There are many "facts" related to the Natzi's technological achievements, there is an actual papertrail to follow, if you were to follow the placement of the scientists and their achievements and the following ufo surge years later you will find the connection between it all will because clear. To think that ufos simply make themselves known around 1947 for no apparent reason in the history of civilization then make weak connection that ancient literature and picture and even cavemen have always drawn ufos is a massive stretch as this entire field of UFOlogywas not even wholy accepted and recognized until around 1947. It was more popular to believe in faires and elves than in the existance of UFOs or aliens prior to that date.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That's not an 'unidentified flying object'. It's called the Horten Ho-229. And like some one else said, it would have been impossible for the Germans to have flown all that stuff on a plane to South America. There were no large cargo planes like that during WW2.

I'm not claiming it is a alien powered ufo at all, quite the contrary. No kidding is a Horen Ho-229, that is why i posted it, it is a commonly recognized prototype(?) plane developed under the nazi regime. On the other hand kennith Arnolds UN IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT is considered by ufologists to be uhhhh unidentified, when in reality if you compare the two pictures it is easily recognizable that Arnold's "UFO" is really a Horten Ho-229 developed by the Natzi's and confiscated by the Americans some 3 1/2 years earlier.

No it would NOT have been impossible to fly the Bell to South America, quite the opposite if you do the research on the Nazi Junkers capabilities. Again i never claimed they flew UFOs or Horens to South America, i believe most of them were destroyed by the Germans in face of the advancing Russians... (however the scientists and the blueprints were likely used as bargaining chips for their own freedom regarding the American army)

Yes there most cerntainly was Large Cargo planes nearing the end of WW2, and again yet another Nazi inspired technology, just like our modern day UFOs are.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

How can you tell the difference between alien and human UFO's
Can you describe the differences! I'd like to know

Sorry to dissapoint or interrupt your fantasy, but there are no alien UFOs.
They are all built and run by humans and actually have been for almost 60 years now.

Sorry but if you have a logical mind, this timeline for the modern day UFO adds up.

So what about the rosewell crash?! huh huh.... well again lets check the timeline... oh the crash occured in 1947 a few years after the end of WW2 and after America brought the nazi scientists to work for us under Project PaperClip. Likely around this time Americans /exNazi's were building and testing our own American ufos in the Sandia National Labs area a few hundred miles from the crash site.. Throughout this early testing period, obviously some will crash and be recovered.

Do you really think super smart aliens for zeti reticuli able to warp time/space will just crash land in the desert from a lighting storm!?! Or that a human malfunction caused a classified military experimental to crash land? Then be coverd up for fear of the Russians learning of our advances concerning this field.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Dude, you are confusing me. One day you are heading up a post titled "saw my first alien", and now I'm reading that you think this "whole silly saucer" business was just the Germans flying around in their fancy BMW's? To quote... you said... "...there are no alien UFOs." Yet in your other thread, that's all you talked about was aliens, having an alien outside your car window, a UFO following you, need I go on?

Now we all get confused, it's part of being human. But you were just saying in the other thread how you actually encountered an alien, not a German, not even anything human. Then, you say you're going to post the video of your experience, but your computer gets juice spilled on it. Now this thread? Your reputation will not fair well here if you ping pong back and forth.

What really is going on with you bro? My thought is that you are strugling so hard for answers, like many of us here, that you are falling into the "find any info and run with it" disease. Just remember one thing in life... You will NEVER have all the answers.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

thread, that's all you talked about was aliens, having an alien outside your car window, a UFO following you, need I go on?

I also concluded my thread that what we saw must have been the Polecat, as it makes alot more sense than a little alien was watching us and following us. If you read about the Polecat, and recent military advances in technolgy nothing in my own personal story discredits the very realistic possibility of a military UAV. Again a million times more plausible than a alien and i believe i concluded my thread with that possibility.

While staying on topic I just found this concerning Operation Paperclip that i previously assumed but could not confirm...

a prototype Horton Ho-229 jet-powered, flying wing fighter/bomber was captured by the Americans and sent to the Northrop Corporation for evaluation,

en.wikipedia.org...
WOW

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

My thought is that you are strugling so hard for answers

Yes something i cannot explain happened to us, and yes i am struggling hard for answers, that much i agree with. Whatever did happen to us has really really inspired me to read and experience as much as i can concerning this topic, it changed my outlook in life in a dramatic way. However i'm not ready to join some of the Heaven's Gate bandwagon lunies on this board (sleepers thread), i think most paranormal phenomina has a very terrestrial origion. I am also a optimist regarding human ingeniuity and creativity and the alien aspect of ufology tries to underpin those achievements. Goverment secrecy is what creates this societal paranoia of outside alien forces, capable of doing omnipotent-like things that human science has already unkowningly achieved.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hah, a level-headed view, my headache's clearing!

It's seems more and more, we attribute technology
created here on earth to aliens who busy themselves
buzzing our aircraft and reaming abductees.

The idea of countries experimenting, failing/succeeding
with ideas that we, Joe T. Public only assume are flying
craft, seems more sensible than saying it's possibly a
reptoid from Zeta Reticula.

I agree with hiii_98 that a more down-to-earth reasoning
is needed.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, you guys can try and explain away things all you want, but some things you cannot explain. For instance, I took real color photographs of ghosts at a haunted hotel, and even had the UC Berekely paranormal team come out, photo, yada yada. There is stuff out there NOT of this world or dimension, and it doesn't care if you like it, know about it, or how you feel about it.

Good luck trying to rationalize your life and things around you, as you've taken on an impossible mission ;-)

Oh, and hi, the pictures were on my laptop and....

j/k

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Oh, and hi, the pictures were on my laptop and....

sorry but i dont quite understand. and what?.. the important pictures/videos were uploaded to photobucket and shared here on ATS. The other what i consider poor video shots which have more audio than video to them are on my laptop and will be shared within the next week 1/2. What is your point? There is not the holy grail to my knowledge on any of the videos and i do plan to share them.

laptop already shipped off for repairs

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 01/29/2007.

Tracking Number: 1Z 0X3 2X3 03 4539 661 2
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 01/29/2007
Shipped to: HELENA, AL, US
Shipped or Billed on: 01/24/2007
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 15.00 Lbs

quit moving off topic, I'm trying to present a rational "theory" to those truely interested in understanding the ufo mystery as I am.

It's seems more and more, we attribute technology
created here on earth to aliens who busy themselves
buzzing our aircraft and reaming abductees.

The idea of countries experimenting, failing/succeeding
with ideas that we, Joe T. Public only assume are flying
craft, seems more sensible than saying it's possibly a
reptoid from Zeta Reticula.

I completely agree! I do believe in UFO's, however i'm not convinced it is Skeletor from Planet X who drives them.

Also i've been a member of the South Eastern Wisconsin Paranormal Society for 4 years and in that time nothing convinced me spooky ghosts were real conscious beings, or anything other than an event replaying itself over and over throughout all time (residual haunting).

We do live in a mysterious and magic like world, however science and especially advanced science does hold to key to alot of these enigmas. The problem is the goverment has classified the majority of these exotic discoveries and us "joe public" is left to develop magical creatures to explain away that which we cannot comprehend.

I dont think people understand, i more than anyone wants to believe in an alien intelligent life here on earth, however i also want my own magic flying carpet and a crstyal ball telling me the future. You have to be a realist at some point, even when you have experienced what we consider the paranormal, there may be a "normal" explination for it depending on which goverment contracted scientist you ask.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Can we get back to the topic of a Nazi origination for the technolgy and birth of the modern day U.F.O.? Especially in regards to The Bell's role in a theoretical antigravity propulsion system. I have no interest in how Nazi's are currently controlling america or the NWO or whatever else, i'm only interested in following a realistic timeline for the influencial factors creating the modern day UFO phenomina, and I believe it all started with the BELL.

I believe there is enough historical evidence to support the man made creation of what we recognize as a Flying Saucer.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join