It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama + nation = ObamaNation or Abomination?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

I don't think this is plausible. Your "language theory" takes some pretty convoluted paths and doesn't explain the racial division in some areas, and relies on everyone speaking English and speaking with the exact same pronunciation you use and seeing the exact same symbols you do.

I'm merely sharing possible encoded truths that i see, applying the rules of religious teachings found world wide.

But everyone else isn't like you.

I don't know of anyone who does not learn throught the process that is dictated by the "Law of Association".

People build their neuro-nets the same way. They integrate new information at the conscious level only if it can attach to pre-existing information which is dependant upon what a person's opinion accepts as truth. And they all started with the same first truth of being selfish before all else: The instinct of "Self Pre-Serve" aka "I am selfish before i serve anyone or anything" which is what "Self Pre-Serve" means. So, everyone started learning knowledge that could only attach to their selfishness, to a degree .....

For example: Children in kindergarten do not begin learning math by learning multiplication or division first, or even algebra or trigonometry. First they are taught how to count.

I have authored threads which explain why i do what i do, and what inspired me to do so in the first place.

I think some are threatened because he's Black... but they'd react the same way to Colin Powell and they reacted the same way to Condoleeza Rice and other Black politicians. And "Colin"+"Nation" doesn't equal "abomnation."

Co = short for company
lin = line (such as a military rank?)
Pow = Bang, Boom, etc.....
Well = good, or something he was good at.

Company line pow well = Colin Powell

I wager the neo-Nazis have absolutly no connecting of "Obama" and "abomi".

Not sure what you are infering.

Not Sees? Natzis?

Germed many? Germany?

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This reminds me of those guess my numbers games. If you are really good with math you can play games and get numbers to come out to just about anything you want them to be and it will amaze people but it is nothing more than a simple number manipulation trick. The same thing is happening here. It is easy to manipulate names or parts of names around to fool people when you already know how you want the outcome to look. I believe this can be done consciously and subconsciously by the manipulator. This isn't a trick of names or a future forecast. It is a trick of the human mind and how we perceive the world.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
A bomb is a thing that explodes, causing destruction.
Shun is the act of not paying attention, it is ignoring.

So what you're saying is when we become the Obama-Nation, our country will be bombed and the world will shun us? Sounds reasonable.
Pretty neat stuff, Eso.
You taught me something new and interesting today.
Freaky cool!

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
This reminds me of those guess my numbers games. If you are really good with math you can play games and get numbers to come out to just about anything you want them to be and it will amaze people but it is nothing more than a simple number manipulation trick.

Then how simple of a correlation do you think this example is of numbers:

911 = emergency call
Trinity = 3

911 + Trinity = 911 Trinity = 9113

9113 = "I AM"

1 = A ***

2 = B
3 = C
4 = D
5 = E
6 = F
7 = G
8 = H
9 = I ***
10 = J
11 = K
12 = L
13 = M ***

Is this merely a coincidence to you?

This isn't a trick of names or a future forecast. It is a trick of the human mind and how we perceive the world.

When someone opens a can of woop ass it usually means no holds barred "WAR", right? But, in order to open that can, you need to remove the lid, right?

War is pronounced Wor

Wor + Lid = WorLid (*possibly world?)

Add/Plus = +

a raid is where a group of people enter a village or a town, steal, plunder, burn things down, and usually kill.

+ raid = trade

"C" makes the same sound as an "S", so ....

CEN could be SEEN

+ also = a cross or across

UR is the oldest name for Earth ......

Wor Lid + raid Seen Across Earth = World Trade Center.

This isn't a trick of names or a future forecast. It is a trick of the human mind and how we perceive the world.

Perhaps you are right, perhaps you are mistaken.

From another thread i authored:

What happens when you open a can of Whoop Ass?

It usually means WAR!!!! right?

What do you need to do to open that can of whoop ass?

Take off the lid, right?

Add (+ a Raid, and you have an attack, a robbery, a gang who is performing the raid.

But, what if this raid is seen across(t) Earth? one of the most ancient names for Earth is UR (from ancient Babylon, the first civilization).

Opened a can of whoop ass that always results in war when the lid is removed, add (+) raid with things stolen and killing performed by a group which is seen across(t) Ur.

add em up and: War lid plus raid seen across Earth.
War lid plus raid seen across Earth
War lid + raid seen across Earth
War lid + raid seen across Ur
War lid + raid seen t Ur
Warlid + rade seen t Ur
Warlid + rade cen t Ur
Wor ld +rade cen t ur
World +rade cent ur
World +rade centur
World trade centur
World trade center.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocknroll

A bomb is a thing that explodes, causing destruction.
Shun is the act of not paying attention, it is ignoring.

So what you're saying is when we become the Obama-Nation, our country will be bombed and the world will shun us? Sounds reasonable.
Pretty neat stuff, Eso.
You taught me something new and interesting today.
Freaky cool!

I'm not suggesting it is a fact, but rather that our subconscious minds may recognize a pattern and then influence us to act in a certain way, denpending upon how the subconscious mind interprets the information.

I'm not suggesting this is the future, i am suggesting that our subconscious minds are collectively agreeing upon a possible future.

I hope you understand the difference between this is the future, as oppose to this is what our subconscious minds thinks the future may hold.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yes.

Albeit very creative, it is a pure coincidence. Some of them do not even work. It is up to the individual to construe the words and meaning to garner any sort of "conspiracy" out of it.

With what you are implying, individuals coining the phrases would of had to foresee the future.

Germ Many - Germany

The message is quite clear. But was the term "Germ" coined before the holocaust? Obviously it was, so it undermines your position. Or is this a big part of the scheme that I am falling into?

Very creative.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You can line numbers and words up all day long. I'm sorry Esoteric Teacher but from examining the evidence I believe this is more of a psychological effect than a mystical effect. You are arranging numbers & words as you perceive them and giving them the meaning that you want.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I hope you understand the difference between this is the future, as oppose to this is what our subconscious minds thinks the future may hold.

Understood.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Yes.

Albeit very creative, it is a pure coincidence. Some of them do not even work. It is up to the individual to construe the words and meaning to garner any sort of "conspiracy" out of it.

I agree. However, if people are unwilliing or unable to address their own subconscious thought processes, then i do not think they are consciously aware of how their subconscious mind is influencing their behavior due the the pattern recognition that the subconscious mind sees, and acts upon.

I'm not sure of what the mechanism is, although i have a few theories, and some of them, although plausible, are way outside the box when it comes to expected thought conformity. In other words, people would probably think i'm weirder than they all ready do.

With what you are implying, individuals coining the phrases would of had to foresee the future.

I'm not discounting the possibility that there may be some mechanism, either individual or interconnected in humanity that does remember the future, or perhaps calculates the future, and then we reflect the subconscious's decisions in our actions and behaviors.

Your point is a valid one, most certainly. Do we manifest what our subconscious mind encodes, decodes, or remembers?

Is there a mechanism in our minds that permits us to remember the future at some level?

If not, then how did such words as prediction and prophet enter our lexicon? If not justified, then why do such words have definitions?

These are some of the questions i ponder.

The message is quite clear. But was the term "Germ" coined before the holocaust? Obviously it was, so it undermines your position. Or is this a big part of the scheme that I am falling into?

Perhaps you misinterpret my position. I don't think it undermines my position. The position i have i have because i adopted it from people.
I do entertain the idea that we may indeed remember the future, or possible futures, and we encode it into language.

Everything humanity creates, we create with a broken mind, a fractioned mind.

So, if we are not totally consciously aware of our thoughts, then are our subconscious minds affecting the way we name things? And to what degree?

Or ..... is this a conditioned response due to a true conspiracy, a brain virus?

i think i know the most plausible answers, but i am not sure if any of them explain .....

syllables = silly bulls? olay?

nipple = ni pil , syllables reversed = in lip. *subconscious influence? instincts encoded into language, perhaps?

just a thought.

Hope this helps to explain, although i have ideas, and i notice certain patterns, i am still open minded as to the cause of the effect.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
You are arranging numbers & words as you perceive them and giving them the meaning that you want.

forget the numbers then.

i am merely adopting the language i was born into, and observing the effects it may have on people. Having done some research, i found that this is not a new idea, and has been passed on for a long time.

are you familiar with any of my other threads which go into more detail as to why i started this?

Please, if you have the time .... take a look and tell me what you think:
Reasoning:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'
Examples:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Esoteric, I was interested in your threas in the beginnign, but I think you're really starting to strech things......

Then i shall work on polishing up my material and theories.

Thanks for the criticism,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just knew this was an esoteric teacher thread when I read the title.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I just knew this was an esoteric teacher thread when I read the title.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Dulcimer.

Does this mean i'm predictable?

At least i'm persistant i guess.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Is there a reason that you feel the need to make a new thread every time you come up with another of these silly things?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
And "Colin"+"Nation" doesn't equal "abomnation."

It sounds like something I had done at a spa once.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Is there a reason that you feel the need to make a new thread every time you come up with another of these silly things?

i have not made a thread with every one of my findings. In fact i'm abnout 20,000 threads behind if that were the case.

as for the reason. ..... because i'm obligated to share.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Esoteric-John,

Many of your posts are intruiging. If we expanded Our mind a bit We would see many unconsistencies.

According to this thread any Human named Obama that lives in a nation is an abomination.

As many have said, Existence is allowed to Be subjective and its conceived vision is generated through the free will of perception.

My advice, if you will Be kind to listen, would Be to look of and through the pre-fixes and suffixes of the words, the definitions of pre-fixes and suffixes, and then the definitions of words mixed with prefixes and suffixes to comprehend what they are really saying prior to moving forward in to the state of diss and re membering the consciousness that has currently succumbed to you and some others.

We only wish to point Us in the correct direction since I have noticed that you have a brilliant mind, but it is safe and in-telligent to learn the mechanics of walking pre-cedent to running. It will Be a beauty-full day... the day We all learn to walk, when running and flying freely open their doors and We see We are what We do, think, say, and "create".

Purest in-tents, (in tents? : - ))
L.O.V.Eternal

[edit on 28-1-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join