It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama + nation = ObamaNation or Abomination?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Is the language that is created by humanity's fractionalized minds encoded by the 99.9+ % of our subconscious minds that we are not consciously aware of?

For those who are familiar with some of my theories, here is one that i believe may either reflect the future's past judgment of a possible Obama presidential candidacy (if it is the future that is encoding or manipulating the evolution of language), or how some people may be influenced by language to the degree which may result in peoples thought processes being adversly affected in regards to Obama as president or vice president.

However, in order to know for sure if language and consciousness effect peoples thought processes, perhaps we need to know our thought processes, as we may need a basis for comparison, besides opinion (opin eye on).

encarta.msn.com...

a·bom·i·na·tion [ ə bòmmi náysh'n ] (plural a·bom·i·na·tions)

noun

Definition:

1. something horrible: an object of intense disapproval or dislike

2. something shameful: something that is immoral, disgusting, or shameful

3. intense dislike: a feeling of intense dislike or disapproval toward somebody or something ( literary )

Obama + nation = ObamaNation or Abomination?

OR ... simply coincidence that has no bearing on peoples' thought processes?

obomu = Oh, bomb you

i believe there are those on this planet who believe that the encoding of languages is the judgment of god, written as an after thought, a post thought. i believe they believe this with good reason to do so. However, i may be mistaken, so i concede that i keep an open mind.

What are your thoughts, if any?

Thanks in advance,
john

edit to add:
www.belleville.com...

[edit on 27-1-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Obama has an empty resume. I see Obama, in this election, as a 'nothing' candidate rather than an abomination.

But hey .. I find your theory interesting. What about Hillary or Rudy Giuliani ??

Mind if I U2U ya' with a few names and see what you come up with?? I don't want to do it on the thread, but I'd like to see what you do, and how you do it, with a few other personal names.

Any links to sites that explain how to do this?? Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm not an American, but I am interested to see how the Primaries play out.

Whether or not Obama wins is left to be seen. If it were ever thought that he lost the election due to a play on words with his name, well, I think that would say quite a bit about the American public. If he's not the right man for the job, so be it. He's over come some hurdles thus far with his name, and I don't see it being anything he can not continue to overcome.

Politicians should lose on their own merit, nothing more nothing less.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Obama has an empty resume. I see Obama, in this election, as a 'nothing' candidate rather than an abomination.

Perhaps you are right about the resume thing. However, i don't think the republican party is favored by the american people, or the international interests who have the $$$$ to back whomever they feel they can control, and thus influence american foreign policies.

But hey .. I find your theory interesting. What about Hillary or Rudy Giuliani ??

High Lair why See lie in add time in?

Hill our/are why See line heavy *ton*

Hillary Clinton [mirror] know add nil (zero) see why Ra lie
Hilury Klintun [mirror] new tunnel less than or greater than why ruley
hilure klintun [mirror] nut nil key rule lie
tune in line key rule eye
ache, I love you are/our why love greater than/ less than love see in add u.n.

Capitol Hill Lair (*or liar) why? C = See lie in add u.n.

These are some of the things i see in Hillary's name, however these are but a few, and there are many interpretations. It does not mean that these possible truths are neccesarily set in stone, but rather just in notes.

stone = ston [mirror] nots = notes.

I feel i must stress that i think it is dependant upon the individual observer, and their intentions which may reflect how language is influencing their thought processes. I think understanding how certain words and phrases effect our behaviors depends upon how people's neuro-nets are wired. I think the "Law of Association" plays a role. So, my theory may be dependant upon how much a person knows about one's self, their motivations, their intentionality, and what makes them act and behave how they do. Language merely influences, i believe, but does not dictate a person's actions and behaviors, unless they are very selfish. Sort of a system of control, but more like a prison without walls.

Mind if I U2U ya' with a few names and see what you come up with?? I don't want to do it on the thread, but I'd like to see what you do, and how you do it, with a few other personal names.

I do not mind if you U2U me at all. You asked how i do this and if there are any links?

I do this by looking at how a child would spell out the words, or the syllables, and i usually spell them out phoenetically (how they sound). I also reverse syllables (silly bulls *olay*) around and sometimes words. Why? Because i think the bible says to do so. If a bible code exists, then the bible is both the ky or *primer* to unlocking numerous truths encoded into the bible, and all language itself. So, in essence i am suggesting that any grouping of verses from the bible that can be applied to words and language may result in hidden meanings and reveal possible truths concerning past, present, and future. No matter how many rules are mixed and matched, further truths can be discovered.

Peer (to look) amid (towards or into) Peer Amid = Pyramid (which points towards the stars.)

Any links to sites that explain how to do this?? Thanks.

As far as i know, the bible is where i get my inspirations for doing this, and people as well.

thanks for the interest,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
If it were ever thought that he lost the election due to a play on words with his name, well, I think that would say quite a bit about the American public.

Play on words, or do words play us?

It was the star wars program that acted as a catalyst to ending the cold war between the U.S. and the USSR. Laser beams bouncing off satalites... A RAY GUN proposed by REAGAN
ELECTRON or ELECT RON?

ROW (RO IN (N) ALL (AL) DRAGON (D REAGAN)
D+ Reagan = Dragon, .....
but then again the guy did wage war on the stars with star wars.

This is merely one example. New Ton is another.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A Bomb in A Shun = Abomination ?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
O Draconian Devil.

Pure coincidence. How can a language that "we" created, play us? It's not a form of technology that may be able to form a mind of it's own. It is purely subjective to what we as the individual deem it to be.

I give you snaps for creativity though.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hillary + Us = Hilarious.

Are you saying we name things according to unconscious knowledge of the future?

What's 'A Bomb in a Shun' mean anyway?

Seems far-fetched, not because I don't believe in the fundamental inter-connectivity of the universe, but because the methodology is so loose and imprecise - I would think that if we were encoding our language with secret codes, we would make them more precise and easier to decode.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
O Draconian Devil.

Pure coincidence. How can a language that "we" created, play us?

Our minds are not one, and perhaps the subliminal parts account for more than what most are consciously aware of.

Language phonetically = langwej

langwej [mirror] jew g nal could mean jew, g nail. (jew, god's nail) since the jewish faith would not write out the entire word "god", but rather just the first letter. I'm suggesting throught the law of association, that our subconscious minds are recognizing and acknowledging what our conscious minds are not prepared to know.

examples:

I'm suggesting SECRET is SEEK WRIT.

SEED DNA BRIDE = seed dna brid ... (no "e" in bride because it makes no sound)

seed dna brid [mirror] bird and bees

Still coincidence? Perhaps. But, how many coincidences makes a fact a fact?

It's not a form of technology that may be able to form a mind of it's own. It is purely subjective to what we as the individual deem it to be.

I give you snaps for creativity though.

I must agree with you. I believe you are right when you suggest it is purely subjective, but i believe it does influence our actions and behaviors to an extent, depending upon an individual's personal intentionality.

But, this may be merely speculative. However, i think it does influence peoples actions and behaviors to a degree. But, i keep an open mind as best as i can.

Thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

Yes, i am suggesting it may be true. Either that or our subconscious minds manifest in our shared reality what we are not willing to explore in our conscious state of mind.

What's 'A Bomb in a Shun' mean anyway?

It's one thing that presents itself when we look at the word abomination.

A bomb is a thing that explodes, causing destruction.
Shun is the act of not paying attention, it is ignoring.

Seems far-fetched, not because I don't believe in the fundamental inter-connectivity of the universe, but because the methodology is so loose and imprecise - I would think that if we were encoding our language with secret codes, we would make them more precise and easier to decode.

Not if we were not knowing to look at seek writs as being secrets.

However, your points are valid ones.

Thanks for the input Wyrdone,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

Yes, i am suggesting it is plausible. Another name perhaps, to see if other correlations can be made that connect a person's actions to their name?

DEN
encarta.msn.com...

den [ den ] (plural dens)

noun

Definition:

1. room for relaxing: a room in a house where family members and guests relax

2. place of crime: a place where illegal or secret activities take place

3. wild animal's lair: the hidden home of a wild animal

4. Cub Scout group: a group of Cub Scouts typically made up of eight to ten youths

5. squalid room: a squalid small room or place to live

6. children's hideout: a secret place where children play

[ Old English denn "wild animal's lair" < Indo-European, "flat surface"]
Synonyms: hole, lair, retreat, burrow, run, sett, earth, warren

Did Osama Ben Laden live up to his name?

Ben = Been
La = Lay
Den = Den

Osama been lay *den
Lay in den?

DEN = place of crime: a place where illegal or secret activities take place ; the hidden home of a wild animal; hideout: a secret place; hole, lair, retreat, burrow, run, sett, earth

I checked encarta for the definition of the word "Lay", but i found that this 3 letter word is too offensive to be defined:

Language Advisory

The dictionary entry you requested contains language that may be considered offensive.

Encarta takes seriously its responsibility both to encourage learning and to respect the role of parents in their children's education. We have rated our dictionary content according to the guidelines of the Internet Content Rating Association (ICRA). You can set your Internet browser to help block potentially objectionable material, including dictionary entries that may be considered offensive.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, let's see:

Bush+Gardens = Bush Gardens!

Kennedy+Ion= Kennedyion or Canadian!

Clinton+ipanema= Clinpanetonam...huh that one didn't work out hang on

Clinton+Klingon= Clingon! okay having problems with clinton.

Nixon+easy bake oven= George Clinton and the P-funk allstars....wait how the heck did that happen. I don't think I'm playing correctly.

I would say that considering Nation is a word from the english language and Obama is an african name and the fact that obamanation was on of the daily shows better running gags over the last month that perhaps (while I do enjoy reading your posts ET) that combining words of different languages in order to form prophecy in the english language may not be as clear cut as you imagine.

Hang on...Clinton+Puppy=Clunppy...ton ah dang.

Fun thread.

Spiderj

[edit on 1/27/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Hmmm, let's see:

*sarcasm noted, thanks!!

Add on to the glass ceiling!

Ceiling = Clin
Add/plus = +
on = on

Add on to the glass ceiling? = ceiling CLIN add/plus + on on

Ceiling add on = Clin + on = Clinton

Fun thread.

Spiderj

Thanks Spiderj for the contributions,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks ET,

Don't take my sarcasm the wrong way, I too am fascinated with language and the concept of inherent intent...and while I find your threads intrigueing and insightful...just thought you were off the mark on this one.

Last one:

Cinton+gokart+yogurt=glogurtkarton...I'm just not very good at this am I?

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Don't take my sarcasm the wrong way,

Oh, i don't. It was more humorous and critizing at the same time, and i took no offense, i assure you.

...just thought you were off the mark on this one.

And i must concede that you may be right in your assumption. I am not saying that it is necessarily fact that it would be an abomination if Obama were to make it to the white house as either president or vice president ....

I am suggesting that some people may be influenced to feel that Obama is a bad choice for president because they are influenced to think so by what his name instills in our subconscious minds.

I believe the subconscious mind has a greater hold on our conscious thoughts than we are often willing to admit to ourselves. But, we are influenced this way due to the fact that our subconscious minds may indeed percieve/create patterns within our language that we do not percieve consciously.

Thanks again for your insight,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I am suggesting that some people may be influenced to feel that Obama is a bad choice for president because they are influenced to think so by what his name instills in our subconscious minds.

Dang...that's a good point and you may be right. The subconcious is a freaky, funky, powerful thing and I for one never under estimate the power of the sub-concious.

I like Obama, not as much as I like John Edwards but more than I like Hilary.

Spiderj

[edit on 1/27/2007 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I must admit: your mind does seem to work in interesting ways.

However, simply throwing words together after changing their spelling and pronunciation does not seem to accomplish anything.

Cryptic word games may intrigue certain individuals but they, in my humble opinion, are simply a fun way to keep ones mind active.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric TeacherFor those who are familiar with some of my theories, here is one that i believe may either reflect the future's past judgment of a possible Obama presidential candidacy (if it is the future that is encoding or manipulating the evolution of language), or how some people may be influenced by language to the degree which may result in peoples thought processes being adversly affected in regards to Obama as president or vice president.

I don't think this is plausible. Your "language theory" takes some pretty convoluted paths and doesn't explain the racial division in some areas, and relies on everyone speaking English and speaking with the exact same pronunciation you use and seeing the exact same symbols you do.

But everyone else isn't like you.

I think some are threatened because he's Black... but they'd react the same way to Colin Powell and they reacted the same way to Condoleeza Rice and other Black politicians. And "Colin"+"Nation" doesn't equal "abomnation."

I wager the neo-Nazis have absolutly no connecting of "Obama" and "abomi".

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
I must admit: your mind does seem to work in interesting ways.

Unfortunatly, i have no rebuttal. i know i think differently, and i'm glad not everyone thinks like me at the same time. So, it's a happy medium, pros and cons.

However, simply throwing words together after changing their spelling and pronunciation does not seem to accomplish anything.

It does if the future is decernable from what our subconscious thinks may occur, which our subconscious encoded into language, or at least possible future events ....

Further more, to defend my position, what i do is follow the directions of the bible, a book compiled thousands of years prior to my birth in which it has already been proven that codes and encoding took place within it's words.

Also, i have seen numerous examples where the coincidences outway the mathamatical probability by a long shot.

However, i must admit it may be all circumstantial, but with as many examples as i can produce, i am fairly convinced there is some level of truth in it (the theory).

Cryptic word games may intrigue certain individuals but they, in my humble opinion, are simply a fun way to keep ones mind active.

Or .... A way to influence the actions and behaviors of a mass population.

I thank you spines for your thoughts and time,
john

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Esoteric, I was interested in your threas in the beginnign, but I think you're really starting to strech things......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join