It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT......... Fox and Mufon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I will have to check next Wed. and see if they do it. I know one day last week or the week before they did the test 4 times ---every 5 min. for 20 min. starting a 9 a.m.

Goes to show how we are so trained to just take things for granted. W

link   
I will have to check next Wed. and see if they do it. I know one day last week or the week before they did the test 4 times ---every 5 min. for 20 min. starting a 9 a.m.

link   

link   

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Mods, please grab these dupe posts.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was in the process of writing that post and it came to a complete stop I didn't even submit it.

This is the second time in the past days something weird has happened. There are times I am reading and my computer just starts to scroll up or down as if someone else is in my computer. I wrote what the other message said somewhere and the message on this one said:

Your current security settings prohibit activex controls on this page As a result the page may not display correctly. Everything went haywire is this normal.

I tried to edit and erase but it isn't working please correct mods if you can.

[edit on 31-1-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I was in the process of writing that post and it came to a complete stop I didn't even submit it.

This is the second time in the past days something weird has happened. There are times I am reading and my computer just starts to scroll up or down as if someone else is in my computer. I wrote what the other message said somewhere and the message on this one said:

Your current security settings prohibit activex controls on this page As a result the page may not display correctly. Everything went haywire is this normal.

I tried to edit and erase but it isn't working please correct mods if you can.

Perhaps you should do a virus scan. There might be a bug in your computer, but most computers seem to do strange things at times for inexplicable reasons.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have five working computers in house the kids haven't had a problem and we are all connected.

Thanks I will get my oldest grandson to check it out.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Fox is the best example of ruthless media censorship I can think of. They will never cover UFOs, Halliburton selling Nuclear Tech to Iran (yes, it’s true, Google it), “Network Neutrality” legislation, legitimate 9/11 questions, etc., etc. The vast majority of their stories are dictated by a daily memo from ‘the top’, there is little or no investigative journalism left, everything is tightly controlled. If you really want to be frightened, look what happened to the Fox reporters who tried to expose the dangers of rBST growth hormones in milk. Roger Ailes, the Fox News CEO and Chairman used to be the Senior Campaign Strategist for Nixon, Reagan and Bush (Sr.). Sending UFO information to Fox is like sending it to the government. STAY AWAY.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join