It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell has Kyoto done?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
please explain to me how buying carbon credits is supposed to to anything for the environment???!!!

its nothing but a big scam, and then environment is still getting worse you braindead liberals. most likely the money probably ends up in the pockets of some dirty liberal anyway.

Kyoto is a faliure and a scam and i wish the liberals would go to jail were they belong.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm not up on the whole carbon credit thing, but I wondered what Kyoto had been doing lately too. I thought I'd look into it for you.

According to my sources Kyoto went for a walk, chased a few squirrels, had some kibbles for lunch and then took a nap.

You may not like the Liberal Party but what has this beautiful dog ever done to deserve such hatred besides being owned by a liberal?

Sorry for the lack of seriousness, but this is BTS after all............

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracymaster
please explain to me how buying carbon credits is supposed to to anything for the environment???!!!

its nothing but a big scam, and then environment is still getting worse

If thats true,then i wont be surprised if the US signs up now,or it was their idea to begin with.

Sounds as if their not going to take this seriously.

What next buying credits to destroy rivers,old growth forrests etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The U.S. Congress will never ratify Kyoto nor any other environmental treaty that leaves out the developing countries that are now quickly becoming the biggest polluters.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
The U.S. Congress will never ratify Kyoto nor any other environmental treaty that leaves out the developing countries that are now quickly becoming the biggest polluters.

Amazing you wear "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who Threaten It!"

But when its your country the leading polluter by far,you make excuses for them.

When and if you guys are the world leading country you should be leading by the best example not the worst.

"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who Threaten It!" Your country is the leading threat to it.

What a joke.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's amazing you have a "Cars" avatar yet attack me for pollution when I ride the subway everyday and don't own a car, the most the polluting type of device on the planet.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
It's amazing you have a "Cars" avatar yet attack me for pollution when I ride the subway everyday and don't own a car, the most the polluting type of device on the planet.

As you can see my car is stationary and mostly undercover(not running)where i promise it has always been and always will.

Yet you sit on your mushroom continually pouring SMOKE into the atmosphere having a go at me.

See you even screw up cyber atmosphere and dont give a damn!!!

But your country needs a massive change and good for you dj if you have made a conscience effort not to add to the problems we all in the world are facing.

The US car markets are now feeling the pinch because they have refused to do the right thing.

My critizism to you was "dont make excuses for your country/Gov" when clearly your country and per head are the worst in the world.You should be speaking out against them.

Then you will be living up to the phrase under your name.

[edit on 27-1-2007 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I'm not up on the whole carbon credit thing, but I wondered what Kyoto had been doing lately too. I thought I'd look into it for you.

According to my sources Kyoto went for a walk, chased a few squirrels, had some kibbles for lunch and then took a nap.

You may not like the Liberal Party but what has this beautiful dog ever done to deserve such hatred besides being owned by a liberal?

Sorry for the lack of seriousness, but this is BTS after all............

hey you make a good point. all kyoto has ever done is chase its own tail round in circles. never doing any real good.

top topics

join