It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if religion was a form of mind control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Could religion be used to control the masses and lead them in directions that was needed by the NWO?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
well
looking back at history, we see that religion can easily be used as mind-control
or we could simply look at modern day religious extremists...
however
i doubt it would be used for something on such a grand scale
religions tends splinter when they try to do that type of stuff

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Relgion does prey on people's fears, insecurities and ignorance.

But too many whacko splinter groups to allow the masses to be moved in the same direction at once.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
What if? That sounds to me as if your expecting it to be used, not that it already has been used as mind control..

Religion in my own words would be; The truth about who we really are and what has happened to us in the past, dressed up as stories of fear and judgement designed to keep people from questioning themselves and their own reality.

I can't remember who said it, but the Bible is the Annunkai handbook. Of course, who and what the annunkai are differs from person to person (if they have even heard of them). The Bible being the most recent text, relatively speaking, means it is easier to drain the truth from it compared to the others.

Relgion was the first form of mind control, and has already done its thing for the NWO. It has kept people seperate from their connection to everything/unity by suggesting there is a greater power not connected with us, that also judges us..

Science is edging closer to revealing our interconnectedness with everything, which is why as of late it has been taken in a new direction, to maintain its focus upon the physical world of matter and deny all hints of our human purpose and destiny. String theory etc still keeps the purpose of human consciousness seperate from the equation.

In the present day, relgion still serves its purpose however, keeping us divided and catergorized from each other. Divide and conquer. I think we will witness a revelation in religions though, as the end times become more obvious to everyone (it is happening right now), tensions will rise between religions as people claim their religion said this would happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigred1000
Could religion be used to control the masses and lead them in directions that was needed by the NWO?

There is no "what if" about it, it is mind control.

And now is the era of global mind control by corporations and the mass media.

join