It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnets are a potential power source

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
His idea is not properly explained, but he has a valid fundamental point
that there is a relationship between the gravity field and charge, which has polarity

www.youtube.com...

and also Boyd Bushman claims to have effected free fall with the interestion of a gravity plane with two north pole magnets

youtube.com...

I believe Mother Nature does not speak English.

Mother Nature tells us what must be honored, and has been talking to us on many domains, and we have dataset's we're still trying to understand. I cannot talk to all the theoretician's because there are no theories were I am. What we have is wonderful, and it comes from miracles occurring, but that what we see will not be that what we have. To listen where languages are not taught and verbalization is not used.
But we have to learn its language

I tell my team, don't talk to me about things, you know, they have all that in production. Talk to me about things that we can only wonder or think of in dreams
We are alone in our walk but it is rewarding.

The evidence of the separation of the galaxies is evidence of dark energy and antigravity.

Like Galileo and his famous experiment on freefall and equal weights, I also did my experiment.

Two equal weights were dropped from an equal height. One made up of two North Pole magnets that oppose each other. Iron filing tests show that this showers out a magnetic plane. We wanted to see how this magnetic plane interfaced with gravity. When dropped from an equal height, the duel North Pole magnet landed last.

We have refined, a device that as it charges will lift, because it is losing weight. When we complete the technology it should fly.

posted on May, 30 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have been working on a perpetual motion device that uses magnets, Its still in its infancy but me and my associate believe we may have stumbled onto sumthing brilliant. We will keep you posted with the details.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'd love to hear which general theory or law needs rewritten for your perpetual motion machine.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm surprised John Searl has not yet been mentioned.

External Source

External Source

Youtube URL

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I can create a perpetual motion machine with magnets. I've known how to do this since I can remember what magnets were.

Put a circle of numerous negative magnets pointing off at an angle around a 3 pronged spoke also with negative magnets, the magnets around the 3 pronged spoke will push the 3 pronged spoke and watch it turn endlessly. A negative magnetic field effect. I haven't ever thought deep about this, I just know it will work. I suppose the same could be done with two positive magnetic field magnets too, as long as they push against/away each other.

It's very simple and it is a perpetual motion machine, I'm not sure what good it could do for the world's power supply, but for science it definitely proves that such devices are viable.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal,
This CAN'T be right. But if it IS, PLEASE post a diagram or something that further details how this would be accomplished. There HAS to be a catch to this as it would be nothing short of revolutionary. In other words, it is supposedly IMPOSSIBLE.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is my first time ever putting it on paper. Of course this is a very simple and scant drawing, angles are not correct etc. Please ask away. I only took a short amount of time to draw this, I'm 100% sure there are some errors but 100% sure that it will work the way that I envision it.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Regarding Perpetual Motion with magnets, this is the best attempt I have been able to find - so close but yet so far...

External Source

BUT - here's the REAL THING!!!

Minato Magnetic Wheel

Related Article

[edit on 4-6-2007 by omelette]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Good stuff omelette! That is very similar to what has always been in my head! Amazing, every time I share an idea I see that some one has already figured it out
Except I envision mine floating and spinning in mid air because of magnets and I don't think it would require any electricity at all. Neat stuff. We have the technology, it's just a matter of getting big oil corps. out of power.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
......it's just a matter of getting big oil corps. out of power.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Yep, that and big science coming clean and admitting that there are serious problems with their version of reality - the Minato wheel is 'impossible' physics according to them and therefore 'voodoo science'. Absolutely no difference between this and when the Church refused to even look at Copernicus' evidence, thereby allowing them to say that they 'saw' nothing to support his claims. Shameful IMO. At least the Patents office still has some credibility - even though they have rejected every patent connected with cold fusion (or more correctly, LENR)

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well said. I also think that the oil corps. being in power is a factor that plays in on scientific religion not admitting such things are possible.

In any case I will not stop persuing my ideas. My entire life I've been called "psuedointellectual" and presenting "psycho babble mystical scientific non-sense". Bleh. Great to see this technology around, gives me hope for my own ideas and philosophies on the uni-verse.

Mean while the big media is still playing the global warming card and trying to pass off hydrogen cars as the next best thing... sorry big oil... not going to happen. There are bigger and better things out there will not be suppressed much longer.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Big Oil undoubtedly has the final say and they will do everything in their power to maximise their profits. Not only are they prepared to kill off individuals, they have most governments in their back pocket.
Daniel Dingle was one of the pioneers in hydrogen technologies having already converted his car to run on only hydrogen as early as 1970. Watch below what he (and his country) experienced when he tried to share it with the world.

Youtube URL

There are many people who still believe that petroleum-free, 100% Hydrogen powered transportation is not possible, a notion that is being re-inforced by the fact the so many 'Hybrids' are being developed...

The sole reason for the existence of hybrids is that Big Oil can then not only charge you for oil-based fuel (which as it becomes scarcer, becomes more expensive), they will also be charging a premium for the hydrogen as well. The only hope is that people wake up and realise that they are being royally ripped-off. Personally, I'm doubtful this will happen.

Admittedly, there are some legitimite reasons for governments not rushing headlong into embracing alternative energy technologies, not least of which would be the huge loss of tax revenue and possibly huge job losses in some areas. But when you consider just how long these alternative fuels have been known about and governments still continue to supress them, they will get little sympathy from me

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm utterly fascinated by the Minato Wheel not to mention your diagram LasOutfiniteVoice Eternal, and thanks for taking the time to produce it. I really don't know what to think, but my instincts have always told me that there is a potential in magnets that has yet to be put to use. Also, I totally agree about the hybrids. Frankly, it's a feeble move toward oil independence. It just seems like a hodgepodge of common technologies thrown together. I guess I have to take stab at constructing the device you've put forth to prove for myself. Question: Do you have a working model? Have you EVER constructed such a device?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corbin Dalus
I'm utterly fascinated by the Minato Wheel not to mention your diagram LasOutfiniteVoice Eternal, and thanks for taking the time to produce it.

The Minato wheel fascinates me too. I'm more inclined to getting every one off the power grid entirely. That means no "source" electricity. You're welcome, the diagram hardly took time. As you can see it is very simple and scant. If you actually put that thing together as a blue print it'd never work. The magnets would collide

I guess I have to take stab at constructing the device you've put forth to prove for myself. Question: Do you have a working model? Have you EVER constructed such a device?

No, never. I've played with magnets my whole life. I love them. I am almost attracted to them as some would be a partner of the opposite sex (or same sex, considering sexual preference)

Some day I'll put this thing together, but much studying is needed first so that I can completely comprehend what is going on and how to gain efficiency. Minato reminds me much of my self. I also love spending my time composing music and people do think I'm quite eccentric. I suppose it's a certain breed.

I'd love to put it together, and one day I will if no one currently of Earth puts some thing of the like together before I do.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It'd be nice to believe that any of these magnetic motors output more energy then they require, but since there's be not a single case of successful independent verification *EVER*, the claims have to be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The magnetic spinning wheel is not dissimilar to an idea I had years ago!

I think hydrogen is the way to go, but not enough profit in it, so it is a dead idea.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'll give you the answer why magnets can not be used in CARS nor other behicles.
The common most basic way to provide electricity is be electromagnetism and the way to do this is by continious movement, this is the problem, the US Patent department does not allow you to patent such device and i know this for i got in hold with with the documents and it is also at their site and states very clear (No continious movement devices). Very simple, you construct that device and you can say good bye to PETROL.. at the end is all about money. You can do this device for under $100 and it corks.. free electricity (FOR EVER).

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'll give you the answer why magnets can not be used in CARS nor other behicles.
The common most basic way to provide electricity is be electromagnetism and the way to do this is by continious movement, this is the problem, the US Patent department does not allow you to patent such device and i know this for i got in hold with with the documents and it is also at their site and states very clear (No continious movement devices). Very simple, you construct that device and you can say good bye to PETROL.. at the end is all about money. You can do this device for under $100 and it works.. free electricity (FOR EVER).

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OverlordQ
It'd be nice to believe that any of these magnetic motors output more energy then they require, but since there's be not a single case of successful independent verification *EVER*, the claims have to be taken with a grain of salt.

With regards to the Minato motors, as the link I provided shows, no claim of over-unity is being made. What is being claimed (and apparently proven to his investors) is that they are up to 80% more efficient than anything currently in production.

The Searl Effect generator (SEG) - well, that claims much more then just OU!!! And independent verification is exactly what is on-going as we speak. Bear in mind that this technology was offered to the UK, the US, Germany etc. and what did he get for his trouble - his work seized and thrown into prison on some bogus electricity-theft charge. It says a lot about the man that he is still determined not to see yet another OU invention supressed.

Finally there is Steorn who also have an OU device claim that is in the process of independent verification.

Though I may be growing cynical in my old age, I have little faith in the scientific establishment 'doing the right thing' and embracing OU technology. Why? - many of the most fundamental principles of science (as they know it) come undone and it's back to school time. Scary stuff.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is a similar design to the Minato wheel:

www.youtube.com...

The device in this video claims net energy, but it may only be 99% efficient. Even so, that means that a motor with a magnetic recovery system incorporated could make generating power very cheap.

Fusion reactors such as the Polywell use magnetism to produce fusion reactions, much like how the sun was formed by the coalescing of matter.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join