It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone had similar dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was wondering, if anyone male or female has had visions - dreams regarding their faith or athiesism,

I've dreams-visions regarding Christ and his disciples
how the it was the last day on earth and they came back, laughing and marking people to be sent to hell.
For they were the satan of the world.

And another dream-vision I had was that God was
a ruler/caretaker of us and earth, cause when God returned God was accompanied by 11 other beings who
were in a sense gathering us, killing us - basically closing shop on us. The 11 others were rulers/caretakers of different planets, galaxies, all part of some council. I think this dream came about when
I noticed in Genesis that God was the lord of hosts, and in some areas God speaks and say we, or us.

Just wondering if I'm a qwauk (which is no surprise)
or if there's a possiblity to start some kind of qwauk club.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiackedMedia
I was wondering, if anyone male or female has had visions - dreams regarding their faith or athiesism,

how the it was the last day on earth and they came back, laughing and marking people to be sent to hell.

a ruler/caretaker of us and earth, cause when God returned God was accompanied by 11 other beings who
were in a sense gathering us, killing us - basically closing shop on us. The 11 others were rulers/caretakers of different planets, galaxies, all part of some council. I think this dream came about when
I noticed in Genesis that God was the lord of hosts, and in some areas God speaks and say we, or us.

I don't think you're crazy, dreams often come about like this. Usually the first sleep after reading or coming across something that strikes a cord mentally within you will get brought out in dreams. Those are pretty messed up dreams though. But I guess that's why those types of stories and ideas have been around for so long and worked so well with so many.

It's interesting that there were exactally 11 others with God. How do you know that there was exactally 11? Was it something you just knew? Was there something specific that made them different from one another? Was there a known reason for there being 11 that you know of?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wow, I would consider you very lucky. I have had many apocalyptic dreams but none have ever involved a vision of GOD. Plague, famine, nuclear fallout, gravitational shifts, asteroid impacts are just to name a few. But never, have I ever dreamt of GODS face or body.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have from time to time had dreams with God in them. It seems that God can talk to us in our dreams and give tasks to perform even give a glimpse of the future. This has all been well documented with Daniel, Isaiah, Joseph, Abraham, David, etc. Prophesy is nothing to fool with, but look deep inside yourself and try to see the big picture and meaning of the symbols. More than likely it will have meaning only for you.
-Troy

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by HiackedMedia

I don't think you're crazy, dreams often come about like this. Usually the first sleep after reading or coming across something that strikes a cord mentally within you will get brought out in dreams. Those are pretty messed up dreams though. But I guess that's why those types of stories and ideas have been around for so long and worked so well with so many.

It's interesting that there were exactally 11 others with God. How do you know that there was exactally 11? Was it something you just knew? Was there something specific that made them different from one another? Was there a known reason for there being 11 that you know of?

~~zz~~
for myself, the real deep sleep &/or Lucid Dream state is when i get the supreme being, heaven, kinda visions...those alpha state-fuzzy-limbo realm dreams are bizzare & crazy like you mention/

And the focus on the ' 11 '--> i'v been in many dream scenes where i've made specific mental notes, like a detective on an investigation, so as to make certain I make that observed 'fact' committed to memory....

there have been occassions where '11' were present for some sorta gathering,
(could be symbolic of earthly-disciples minus Judas--->
could be symbolic of archangles & seraphim minus Lucifer?? could be most anything, and 'digging deeper' merely populates the field of theories)

Which is actually an answer in itself....the search for a meaning is the quest...as each deeper, profound meaning is expressed, an even more profound, succinct revelation is required-and found...leading to grander & truer & more basic 'foundation stones'

Enjoy your Journey

[compare that type of 'stone-masonry'(ie character),
with the free-masons of conspiracy themes]

...eom...s/riff raff

top topics

join