It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan man Attempting to Build flying saucer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Or at least he has spent half of his life attempting to do so. Guy has poured a lot of time and resources into his project. Would be cool if he gets the rest of the funding and gets it off the ground.

www.digitaljournal.com...

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 1/29/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i hope his idea works, even though from the scientist pov they say it might rip its self apart at those speeds.

Maybe the guy building the saucer knows something we don't.

If he is for real I'd def. contribute some money towards his cause.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
i hope his idea works, even though from the scientist pov they say it might rip its self apart at those speeds.

Maybe the guy building the saucer knows something we don't.

If he is for real I'd def. contribute some money towards his cause.

he may have gotten the stuff for it off the Ralph Ring interview on projectcamelot.org. In the page there of his interview there are some of the diagrams and stuff he kept after the govt. raided his resurch lab

[edit on 26-1-2007 by funky monk]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I wish him the best of luck and hope that the thing works.

No offense the odds are not good. Here is why.

1. His is name is Alfie. No exactly the name of genious.
2. Very little educational background in the field of flight (Say none)
3. Your first impression when you saw him was..... You know what I mean. Be honest. (CRAZY came to mind)

There is a greater possibility he is just a crazy man that bought lot of chicken wire and homemade fibber glass kits and is planning on putting a modified engine of a Cadillac into it or he is mentally ill.

Love to be proven wrong. Hell I hoped to be proven wrong but I doubt it.
I hope he enjoys his most expensive 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shojingod
I wish him the best of luck and hope that the thing works.

3. Your first impression when you saw him was..... You know what I mean. Be honest. (CRAZY came to mind)

There is a greater possibility he is just a crazy man that bought lot of chicken wire and homemade fibber glass kits and is planning on putting a modified engine of a Cadillac into it or he is mentally ill.

Love to be proven wrong. Hell I hoped to be proven wrong but I doubt it.
I hope he enjoys his most expensive 15 minutes of fame.

LOL! I agree with many of your points. But you never know, some folks who think 'differently' are capable of doing things that would normally turn the status quo upside down.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Since when did anyone's NAME matter?

Some of the greatest inventors and engineers the world has known were self taught. Another irrational comment.

Now you're picking on his appearance. I regret to inform you, your post carries no weight at all.

Try again

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I watched coverage of the story on Fox the other day and he said it would hold four people sitting back to back and it would be powered by a [Wankel] engine which says it all. He did make mention of another engine but I forget its name, however I doubt it will ever get off the ground its just to flimsy just looking at the photo says it will not make it. Have you ever seen anything fly that is not aerodynamic in design, I haven't. Just Too Many lumps/bumps in the surfaces from what I can see.

When I first saw the story the first thing that came to mind was the Prophet Yahweh or whatever he called himself, just another individual out to make a buck if he can as I see it.

[edit on 1/29/2007 by shots]

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If that is not stereotyping then i don't know what is. WHEW. I'm afraid of the future.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's the man I already wrote you about in the thread I started Alert....Fox and Mufon.

new topics

top topics

join