It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trigger Happy Admins!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Admins on ATS prove to me they have an agenda, against the truth! I expect this to be deleted soon and that I will be banned for revealing the truth about ATS!

Nygdan said:
This is childish. If you have a complaint, then submit it to the complaint forum.

So that it can be deleted! Just like my posts!

Nygdan said:
None of the readers care if some whiner thinks he's been 'silenced' and wants to start drama over it.

I'm a reader and I care, I guess it's ok to silence me because you can delete the posts and no one will see what is really happening here.

Nygdan said:
And this is what you are complaining about:

quote: I created a 'fake' UFO picture to highlight how funny this whole thing is, with text clearly embedded in the image that depicts it as a fake and they removed it!

Please.

Belittle it all you want but it wont change a thing, ATS silences the truth and promots fake images.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by phanton]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
And Now A Word From Our Sponsors...
Ah yes, the old "free speach" chestnut (that particular spelling seems to be popular the hundreds of other times this has come up over the years).

Ahh, a recurring theme I see.

It never ceases to amaze me how oblivious some people can be to what ATS actually is: a privately-owned discussion board.

It's particularly ironic that so many people who insist ATS is run by The Government bristle at the idea that no, we aren't, and we don't owe anyone a platform for spouting whatever drivel they feel like spouting that day.

I respect your right to silence me, it is your freedom!

We don't ask much: just read the

Fair enough.

But if your game is to come here and give the owners grief for running the site the way they choose, you're wasting your time and impressing no one.

Your playing games too, difference is your allowed to.

And yes, I just nuked your avatar for violating the T&C. ATS is not an advertising service for pimping your board, and you don't have permission to do that here. :shk:

Point taken, but all you had to do was ask and I would have changed it, but I see the trigger happy finger prevails.

Edit: As for your charge that the ownership is trying to promote fake photos, I know otherwise: they're promoting discussion of the issue and encouraging members to make up their own minds.

By chopping up my post you’re assuming my post will not allow people to 'make up their own mind', but you’re making it up for them by removing my post.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is childish. If you have a complaint, then submit it to the complaint forum. None of the readers care if some whiner thinks he's been 'silenced' and wants to start drama over it.

And this is what you are complaining about:

I created a 'fake' UFO picture to highlight how funny this whole thing is, with text clearly embedded in the image that depicts it as a fake and they removed it!

Please.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
One thread is enough.

Closed.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Oh The Horror!

Briefly reopening to append a note...

Here's the URL of the other thread in BB&Q for anyone who is similarly concerned about what obnoxious beasts us staff members can be:

ATS Admins deny freedom of expression!

It's good for members to get this sort of thing off their chests now and then, but it's best if we try not to spam the forums with multiple threads on the same topic.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phanton
Admins on ATS prove to me they have an agenda, against the truth! I expect this to be deleted soon and that I will be banned for revealing the truth about ATS!

So that it can be deleted! Just like my posts!

Posts that break the rules of the site are trashed just like posts that spam.

I'm a reader and I care, I guess it's ok to silence me because you can delete the posts and no one will see what is really happening here.

And what is happening? You posted a hoax image (against the rules) and it was trashed. That seems pretty clear to me.

Belittle it all you want but it wont change a thing, ATS silences the truth and promots fake images.

Ummm...you're the one who made the fake.

The funny thing is you claim we promote hoaxes and are trying to cover the truth, but it's clear that's exactly what you did.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Seeing as this member intentionally created an image to hoax the users of ATS, I have banned him.

top topics

join