It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eery Nighmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm a total new member to this board and after reading through some of the posts decided to put down, for the very first time, something I experienced 37 years ago and which to date I can recall as if it were yesterday.

At the age of 5 my parents seemed very happy and very much in love. However at that age I started to have, on very regular occasions, the same nightmare over and over again. The nightmare was weird, scary and ended with me waking up crying and shouting.

37 years later I can still recall the nightmare clearly.

I saw both my parents sitting on some kind of chair which was floating. Their chairs were adjacent and slowly moved back and forth to each other, then the pace increased and as they moved more rapidly to and from each other, their body and face would fade and the green bubbles/blobs started flowing in to the space where they were floating until everything turned green and I suddenly awoke.

This nightmare occurred at least once every week and lasted for 6 months. When I turned 6 my parents split-up and eventually divorced without ever having had a single fight or words in my presence. Only a couple of years later my mother explained me as to the real reason of them splitting-up.

To date I consider this nightmare as a premonitory vision of their seperation.

I'm curious to see if others have had similar experiences/dreams/nightmares.

Smalco

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Those green blobs you describe remind me of a dream / hullucination I had years ago when I was very little and suffering from a high temperature. I'm not stupid enough to believe it wasn't the fever causing it, but it is very similar. It lasted for a few days also whenever I closed my eyes and settled down.

These kind of blob faces appered covering my vision ( with my eyes closed ) and filled up and up, but they moved around filling every corner and looked pretty horrid, then I'd open my eyes and it would be ok. Shut my eyes again and it would be the same. Not very nice for someone so young.

The vision you had in you dreams just reminded me of that. I've always been one to believe that the dreamstate / deepsleep opens up another part of the brain, possibly causing one to be more open to supernatural experiences.

The brain is a powerfull thing though, don't always trust what you see or percieve to see or even believe.

join