It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlatan exposed - George Green

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
As the Holy Bible forewarned:

'Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist'. - 2 John 1:7

'Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves'. - Matt. 7:15

And so it is with a 'new kid on the block' in the area of 'conspiracies, the new world order, UFO's', and so on..

His name is 'George Green'. He professes to have been an international banker, real estate developer, nuclear physicist, and on it goes..

He has his own website, aptly named 'nomorehoaxes.com'. Unfortunately for him, it is clear to discerning individuals this in fact is where hoaxes actually begin.

He mixes a bit of truth in with his lies to give himself some credibility before making his wild claims that are clearly from the pit of hell. What he 'reveals' however is nothing thats not already commonly known by those who study conspiracies & seek the truth. He mentions how the federal reserve is in fact privately owned. He refers to the 300 families that more or less rule the current financial system & who are exempt from any type of authority. He says we never went to the moon. Nothing new here. (The NWO know that these things are fairly common knowledge these days & so dont mind 'revealing' these facts to the greater public if it means they gain some credibility, & are able to seduce some individuals, as a result).

But then he goes on to try & prove the existence of UFO's. 'Conditioning' no doubt for the NWO. He shows some photos & videos of supposed UFO's. He shows a few photos of crop circles (can anyone say hello 1980?). He even shows a few photos taken at a friends house (who conveniently has had encounters all of his life since he was a child) of a supposed alien in a foil suit..(I mean George if your going to try & feed a lie to the masses at least try & include something that isnt stereotypical of man's idea of what an alien would be wearing if he came to earth) who's face is hidden off camera (George points out he didnt want to be identified. I guess not, particularly if he happens to be a known citizen in the state of California..) holding some sort of raygun (with a big red plastic looking end on it like you would find on a toy gun at a $2 store). He then shows a few photos of how this weapon can shoot a clean hole right through a tree trunk. You get the idea..

Then when he obviously believes those in his audience are still listening (or they likely wouldnt still be there) he then takes a giant leap claiming 'Jesus Christ' was in fact an alien. He uses different interpretations of the bible to claim (in one verse in particular) that Jesus was beamed up to a UFO, which Mr Green refers to as Jesus' father..

He further states that back in Jesus' time crucifixion was 'no big deal' as 'everyone' was being crucified back then. If anyone bothers to do a little research they will in fact find out nothing could be further from the truth & in fact crucifixion was something new & rare at that time.

He then goes on to promote a book called 'The Talamud of Immanuel' (devils have a big problem with the words 'Jesus' or 'Christ') that he claims is 'the only true record of Jesus' teachings' written by none other than Judas Iscariot..

He fails to make any reference to Lucifer, Satan, or demons in his videos, however it is a known fact he is an anti-semitist. Anyone see the link here?

Anyway, having watched part of one of his videos, & it becoming apparent this guy is a 'nut' but a potentially dangerous one at that, I decided to do a bit of research on his background. And what I found was interesting.

(continued)

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
See Mr Green claims to have been contacted by shortwave radio by beings from the Pleiades, a cluster of stars in the constellation Taurus in 1991. Since then it appears he has however had a low profile, whether through choice or in my opinion - through constraint, as only now is the time right for such a player to enter 'conspiracy' circles.

Heres one link I could find:

Aztec UFO Conference weekend of March 21-22, 2004 ... Wacky and Wackier!

The Daily Times (Farmington, NM) reported on March 18th, 2004 that "A man, who said there is no Jesus — only alien creators — will speak at the 7th annual Aztec UFO Symposium Saturday. George Green claims religion is 'the biggest problem on the planet,' blinding mankind, so people can no longer think. ...Green said he made contact with the commander from the Pleiadian Star System, who is named Quetzl. It was Quetzl, who gave Green the truth about humanity and its upcoming demise. ... He has two destruction theories. The first he claims is a lowering of the population from six billion to 500 million with only 20 million Americans left by the year 2012. The second is a theory that the ETs will cause a nuclear war which 'would make this another sun.' This is not even a possibility, said nuclear physicist Dave Thomas of Albuquerque. 'Earth is a tiny little planet. It wouldn’t have enough atoms to go nuclear,' said Thomas, who is a former presenter at the symposium. If the Earth could be vaporized, it wouldn’t become a star, but a brown dwarf. This is because its mass would need to be increase by 26,000 to have the bare minimum to make it a star or sun-like object. Nuclear fusion would not be present in the blast, thus a brown dwarf would be created, Thomas said. ..."

www.nmsr.org...

Make no mistake. Mr Green is a tool of the NWO & his sole purpose is to brainwash as many people as possible into accepting UFO's as their lord & masters & GOD, before the great deception is unveiled to the world.

We are going to see & hear more & more people like him as the NWO draws closer.

Behind him is Satan. Master of lies, snatcher of souls, the great deceiver.

The bible clearly warns us against such 'false prophets' in deuteronomy 11:16

'Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them'.

Dont be fooled.

www.freespeechwar.com...

[edit on 26-1-2007 by dscomp]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I actually don't think I've ever read ANYTHING as truly biased as this thread. I find George Green's video fascinating to say the least, and him talking about the things he talks about, to me, show no motive of "working for the NWO".

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Must say I've never even heard of this guy, however this made me want to read more, I thought he just might be onto something.

"George Green claims religion is 'the biggest problem on the planet,' blinding mankind, so people can no longer think."

after that it went way, way, out there alright, but I've read worse far out stories of late.
He's not making me a believer, but I'd hardly call him the antichrist.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

Go check out

www.funzulu.com...#

and there's all kinds of crazy videos like his and Philip Schneider's. Some very interesting info.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dscomp

I see no quackery here, just a person expressing his views. A charlatan is a scam artist of sorts, he seems sincere in his beliefs, and he's not intentionally scamming people. If you don't believe him don't buy his book and don't go to his lectures. He may be crazy, but he's no charlatan

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am watching the George Green video now. I tend to agree with you dscomp however I would say Mr Green is deceived, not so much a Charlatan. I have studied the Billy Meier case and I believe it is genuine in as far as Billy has really experienced those things. I also believe he is being deceived. These guys actually think they doing good.

I think fallen angels are posing as extra terrestrials. I think this will be the great deception of Satan. How else are they going to get the majority of humanity to fall in line? The con is "We are a superior alien race, all your religions are wrong, listen to us. We will cure diseases etc etc"

So George is advocating the doctrines of demons watering down Jesus, neutering the gospel into this new agey spirituality supposedly from aliens. The big "Disclosure" everyone is waiting for is really the last great deception leading to the Antichrist who will set himself up as God.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Talmud of Jmmanuel is the document allegedly discovered a la Book of Mormon by Billy Meier and friend. George Green is reproducing Meier-like prophecies, arguments and viewpoints.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by earthchild

Green and Meier have had a schismatic falling out but the basic contactee scenario both participate in is metastasizing despite (or because of) this dispute:

1999 dispute:
George Green clarifies role in Meier case

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
First of all the man was a millionaire he had no need to scam anyone,from putting this info out he has lost most of what he had.

You guys still speak of "Satan"

If the god christianity worships reaaly exists he suppose to be nothing but love why would he send his children to burn in hell for infinity or eternal.lol both those words are man made there a product of describing things we cant accurately measure at this point."Fallen Angels" all from the bible and its man made.just look at your ten commanments your god is "a jealous God" you guys really need to wake up and smell the coffea and stop being so biased everything is not peaches and cream no one is gonna be waiting on a cloud for you ready to take you to "heaven" and leave the rest to burn in a fiery hellpit."god" loves all of us but he sends us to a hell dimension

Sorry just using my logic here not letting a book control my life

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sorry dscomp but...

"Crucifixion is an ancient method of execution, where the condemned is tied or nailed to a large wooden cross and left to hang until dead.

This form of execution was widely practiced in Ancient Rome and in neighbouring Mediterranean cultures; similar methods were invented in the Persian Empire.[1]

Crucifixion was used by the Romans until AD 337,[2] after Christianity had been legalized in the Roman Empire in 313 and had become the religion favoured by the Emperor Constantine I, but before it became the official state religion. However, crucifixion has been used in various places in modern times.

Source : Wikipedia.

As to Mr Green being a disinfo agent or anything of that sort, how do we now that the NWO hasn't have you in it's books...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dscomp
He fails to make any reference to Lucifer, Satan, or demons in his videos, however it is a known fact he is an anti-semitist. Anyone see the link here?

No, I don't see the link. Care to expand on this? I don't believe in Lucifer, Satan or demons. Does this make me an anti-Semite?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
like everyone else basically says....
this thread is a religiously motivated pile of dung.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dscomp

Had you started this thread with anything other than "The bible states......"
Maybe someone would take you seriously. When are you zealots gonna wrap your narrow little mind around the facts:
1. You don't have the corner on truth
2. The rest of the people on the planet don't all believe in your snake oil
3. Jesus' real name was Immanuel (you Philistine, do some research into the history of your own beliefs, for Christ's sake)
4. Never mind. Can't believe I waste my time on rebutting people with zero common sense, and even less intelligence.

To the mod who is about to ding me for insulting this poster:
I use the term Philistine as derived from this entry in wikipedia:
In a later century, Goethe had several comments on the type. "The Philistine not only ignores all conditions of life which are not his own but also demands that the rest of mankind should fashion its mode of existence after his own"
here's the link:
en.wikipedia.org...

The comment about zero common sense and less intelligence was general comment directed at a general audience and not necessarily this poster.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by morthn1waytoskinacat]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dscomp

I agree with dscomp concerning George and his buddy, Billy. Anyone who has seriously studied and researched (not just read a little) the Bible can easily spot what these two are doing. The reason? I don't know their reason. Maybe they are just whacked. Maybe they are being used. At any rate, they have taken several Bible truths/facts and mixed them with lies. Guess who owns that standard mode of operation? Nope, its not the government.

The best liars mix a lot of truth with a little lie in order to make the lie more believable...just like these two are attempting to do. If anyone wants to know anything about the truth/fact these two are attempting to confuse or hide, they need to earnestly research, not just read, Daniel and the Revelation in the Bible. I don't mean this next statement to sound condescending, but if you don't know how to interpret Bible prophecy, get someone to help you. Once you understand how to read prophecy, the Bible will open up for you to read and understand.

Ezekiel's Wheel reflected in the Bible IS a space craft, and according to Ezekiel, God was aboard the spacecraft Ezekiel described. Angels don't have wings, they do walk among us and look like us, the economy is in a downward spiral and our dollar is losing value, we will go into a depression just as they described along with the rest of the world. However, these truths come directly from Bible prophecy and Bible scholars have been teaching this for the past ten or more years. You would know that they have been saying the very same things concerning our economic condition for a lot longer than George and Billy had you been studying and researching the Bible.

These two are pretty good at mixing the truth/fact with the lies they are spewing...Someone not well versed in Bible truth can easily be hooked into believing them. The rest of the stuff i.e. dead aliens, secret organizations that intend to wipe out most of the worlds population, Billy being the embodiment of Jesus Christ, Mohammed, Buddha and whomever else he claims he is, as well as reincarnation, space guns, Jesus not being crucified, or being crucified but living through the ordeal...(that's an old one, by the way) blah...blah...blah...are just plain lies. The little magnetic "motor" that George shows on one of his videos was already built, marketed and sold to power homes in Australia.

Rather than reading a book or watching a video that someone wrote or filmed about the Bible, find a teacher to help you learn to read it yourself. If any of you have negative comments to make after gaining the ability to actually interpret and understand Bible prophecy, you will at least appear to have some knowledge rather than sounding completly ignorant.

If any of you are college boys or girls you should know that widipedia is not a valid source of information and should NEVER be quoted as such.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dscomp
As the Holy Bible forewarned:

'Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist'. - 2 John 1:7

Not heard this one before. This means that there are many antichrists

Sorry for the one liner but this has confused the hell out of me

[edit on 8-5-2008 by expatwhite]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 8/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WLVGAV

Once you understand how to read prophecy, the Bible will open up for you to read and understand.

Don't you mean, once you understand how to "interpret" prophecy?

I have read many many different interpretations of biblical prophecies. Each one proffered by someone who genuinely believes their interpertaion is the correct one.

As for the OP...I bet he'd have no qualms about Mr. Green were he to spout the OP's form of opium.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WLVGAV

If any of you are college boys or girls you should know that widipedia is not a valid source of information and should NEVER be quoted as such.

No disrespect intended, but I beg to differ.

As long as you make clear what your source is you can feel free to cite Wikipedia (or anything else for that matter) as a source. It's up to your audience to designate it as valid or otherwise, some will accept it, others won't. But simply stating that it's invalid because it's from Wikipedia is as wrong as simply stating that if it's from Wikipedia its' true. This isn't some academic exercise where the professor gets to pour his derision of a particular source on your contribution.

Just because it's from Wiki doesn't make it wrong. Because of the nature of the wiki, it's necessary to be circumspect, but remember this - ANY source should be viewed with the same circumspection - there are many 'accepted' authorities out there on MANY subjects, and I guarantee - some of them are WRONG too.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I saw some videos of Green and my impressions were similar to the ones I had after seeing the videos of the disclose project and the stories of John Lear.
its all pure speculation, cant be proven. (the witnesses of the disclosure project
are mainly from the army, navy etc right?)

thats the main point. it relates DIRECTLY to our beliefs. this must reach our RELIGOUS feelings/beliefs, but not in an biblical sense.

I, too think that the NWO just SLOWLY BUT DURABLE will continue to go forward with their steps.and figure heads like Green and Lear etc FIT into these plan.
IN ANY WAY.

thats clear, thats the most important goal of the NWO : to slowly disolve real religion and substitute it with false esoteric and alien propaganda.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by anti72]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The thing that blew George Green's credibility for me was the part of his video lecture presentation where he claims to have seen a dead alien body at Edwards airforce base. Okay so far. Others have made that claim. I can't prove that it's not true. But then the video cuts to black and white still images from that old hoaxed "Alien Autopsy" film. The way this is cut into the lecture presentation it seems like it's an attempt to make it appears as if these are old photos of the alien body that Green allegedly witnessed. I think this George Green lecture took place in 2004. That would have been two years before Santilli admitted to faking the video of the alien.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join