It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Salomon Islands UFO Bases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by surf911

Your link simply winds up at some bizzarre right-wing christian web site??? Are you sure this link is correct?

J.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

However I will say it might just be me because I have written about many things that has gone nowhere on this site, then someone else can write the same thing and it takes off.

I for one have always enjoyed your posts.

Scientific studies have concluded that the use of an "avatar" will greatly increase your response rate.

This allows a certain connection or perception of the poster.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Becker

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I asked a solomon native who owns a ton of land there, but lives elsewhere for business purposes. He has heard the legends, but gives them no credit.

He likens them to some of the others like maui (look it up) which are obviously absurd. There ARE however some huge, huge solomon natives. The guys I know are some of the largest men I have ever met, and perhaps this is where the legend comes from. No weights training and 330lb+, 6"4+. Huge.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The bermuda triangle and dragons triangle are said to overlap each other...in other words one can "drill a hole through" to the other side. Interestingly enough they both share the same anomolies and both suspected of containing uso bases.

Many mariners have claimed to see weird ships pop up from beneath and quickly leave the area. Also clouds forming out of nowhere and ufos appearing beneath them, small planes entering into "wormholes", compasses spinning out of control, time dilations, large rogue waves in calm conditions, etc!

Very many mysteries!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join