It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSME Library: post of the week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've added a link in the forum library to a "best of the week" message thread. It's probably better titled "best science-geekery message thread of the week" but that title was too long and looked awkward, anyway.

We've got some good links here to good research (yes, I'm biased. Comes of being a grad student and of currently conducting research myself) and I think the good stuff needs at least some sort of acknowledgement. I've noticed that ATS messages do show up on Google searches sometimes, and it's pretty neat to be hunting for a source and find the link to this place directly from Google.

I even like the threads where some fairly simple questions are asked and answered (like the slowing of light.) Those are the kinds of posts that turn this place into an internet resource, and by golly, I think folks deserve a pat on the head (at least in this forum) for good contributions!

...besides, I used up my quotas of "attaboy" votes for the month already.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Actually, I think I should call it something like "Librarian's choice" since it's not really a democratic way of selecting the post.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A Great!! way to recognize a post and the poster.

Glad to see it.
Very nice Byrd.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Very happy to see you take intitative with this FSME business...

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Very nice idea, Byrd.

I think you and Intelgurl both are great FSMEs.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The trouble is, there's a LOT of good material showing up... like the "urban heat island" report (something I wrote an article on a few years ago.) Agh! It's... so... hard... to ... pick... just ONE!

top topics

join