It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Top Nuclear Scientist Dies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Was it a hit by the US!
Or was it to much exposure to radiation?

Tehran, 25 Jan. (AKI)

One of Iran's top nuclear scientists, Ardeshir Hassanpour, a professor at the university of Shiraz, has died under mysterious circumstances.

www.adnki.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Was it a hit by the US!

No, this would have been a Mossad operation. Mossad has infiltrated Iran as thoroughly as they have infiltrated the United States of America.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well good for Mossad.

Thats one way to slow down their nuclear program!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Definitely the Mossad. Iran has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel in the Middle-east. If Amadinajad (sp?) had any brains or was as anti-jew as we've been led to believe, he would kicked them out decades ago, or atleast before he tried to build secret nuclear facilities under Israel's nose.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I have been looking to find more stories to confirm this report and as of now have found only an op/ed which uses SIRR1's link as the source.

However this op/ed points to a possible situation where the scientist was going to "out" Iran's nuclear intentions, thereby adding Iran as a possible perpetrator to this scientist's untimely death.

I would think if this were a credible report, the news media would have reported this, maybe they are sceptical as I am to the truth of this report.

Story

His death was not announced until today on Iranian state television. I suspect Hassanpour may have had serious misgivings as to the offensive, (f)allout war Tehran was obviously planning.

I don't know but there are several weird and puzzling events occuring in the middle east right now, (Al Sadr's so called truce, the centrifuge deal between Russia/Iran, New crackdown on insurgents with troop boost, not to mention the added carrier sent to the region, and the recent attacks on Al-Qaeda suspects in Somalia.)

Just for another puzzle, I was searching for news on google and used the "translate" fro some arabic sites/forums and one forum was debating whether or not Al Sadr was one of the Hussein executioner's, using photos to compare Al Sadr's nose/mustache/mouth area and the pinkie ring he wears on his right hand. It seems that even in the arab forums, conspiracy is interesting.

I will look for the conspiracy again and post a link here.

Here are 2 links to the conspiracy:
LINK
LINK2

[edit on 1/28/07 by JacKatMtn]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Mossad can go to hell. I hate them and all of those co-operating with them. They are low life scum murderers defending a country that has broken every human rights law on Earth. They work for a country that has betrayed every friend it ever had. Screw Mossad.

top topics

join