It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not your normal "get free xbox360" scheme.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Now yes, it appears to be what you've been flooded with a million times before, but this website actually pays off hurray! u can google gatenbys to find thousands of happy customers hehe.

Now i ain't a muppet, and i know they are getting more out of it than us the customers, it just takes five minutes and you only need like 10 referrals for a topnotch item, Wii, 360 you name it.

My 2 motives are of course to get mine, but also to help you get yours!!! hurray!

www.gatenbys.com...

Oh incidentally, this has been featured on the BBC and is completely legal.

All i can ask is you look into it for yourself and see how many of us can get some new toys!!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
and incidently you also have to join one of their offers and make sure all 10 of your ref also do the same thing

it may work for some but it takes baretime and not that worth it
so i will stick with what i do best go out and dig deap in my pocket and pay for what i want

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

All shipping addresses must be in the United Kingdom. Addresses outside the United Kingdom will not have items shipped to them.

IF you want people to sign up with that site, and then sign up for the requisite contracts and products, AND reference you as the person that lead them there, you should at least tell us what the 'advertisers' are that we have a choice of signing up for.

new topics

join