It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent daylight UFO video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This unidentifed flying object was filmed in Hampshire, England for a period of over 15 minutes(apologies if its been on before)
www.youtube.com...
Computer video analysis
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Heres a frame by frame account of the image(at the bottom of the page)
Anyone any ideas?
www.ufoarea.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey karl 12, very different kind of, well, thing. Morphing craft is no longer terribly unusual but what you have found and brought to ATS is well very different..almost alive, maybe it is ?

I have a very short vid of something as strange, though different in it's shape and movement video'd in Russia in appx 1993. It's so weird I seldom mention it and have never shown the vid to friends or other researchers. I call it the living UFO.

Somewhere I read that many morphing UFOs are changing shape as most non military radar will ignore the ping returned and not show on the screen. But yours seems to be a bit low as if to avoid radar detection (under 2000 ft)?, and if that were the case then morphing wouldn't be necessary I would think?

Then again mayhap's that thing doesn't know that, but I believe other unidentified and reported craft might, hence the reason some fly so low.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
This unidentifed flying object was filmed in Hampshire, England for a period of over 15 minutes(apologies if its been on before)
www.youtube.com...
Computer video analysis
www.youtube.com...

A multiple thrustor craft, experimental at best.

I left a comment on youtube.

The Belguin Triangle Craft UFO has 3 or 4 at the bottom.
If they try and sequence them to dive and climb may have
been recorded twice.

Otherwise it is straight line flight, any UFOolygists ever
analyze the that simple fact, there is no aerodynamics.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I don't know to me it seems very fake...I don't know why but I just think it seems fake. It might be real but I dunno

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Looks a lot like the things video taped over Mexico. The ones from Mexico are even more strange... Some of these things can easily be faked by tieing a bunch of baloons together in close formation to form whatever shape you want and then release them. This would explain the way they fly with the wind at low speeds and how they just look plain ridiculous. I highly doubt all these weird type of sightings can be attributed to simply baloons. Many of the "fleet" videos from Mexico are clearly not baloons (change direction, accelerate at level altitude in formation, hover in one spot while others move about, etcetc.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
wasn't these BALOONS already discussed in a thread about 3 weeks ago?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Mexico UFO stuff on Maison's compilation 2001-2005 is very strange. Other than the /91 flap involving disks, the more recent taped sightings are of really bizarre morphing things. And not just one or two examples but many taped sightings.

One of the reports there that really caught my attention a few years ago from Mexico, was that of an Airline Captain and First Officer who stand firm they had a collision with a disk on final landing approach. The Captain further reported damage near one side of the landing gear from the impact.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its a very odd looking UFO. Never seen one like it before.

But, I think its a balloon of some sort. The fact that its rotating at an odd line of symmetry, as explained in the analysis, just makes me think its an oddly shaped balloon.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
wasn't these BALOONS already discussed in a thread about 3 weeks ago?

This was Def. discussed before, and went know where, just like this thread.

I think the conclusion to the other thread was that it was a balloon.

new topics

top topics

join