It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Dynamics and Stimulating Chakras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hey,
I've been through Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics and I've been practicing stimulating my small chakras. Starting with my hand, but everytime I start the drill, I ONLY get the pins n needles sensation in my finger tips. No movement under my skin or around the area. If anyone has any tips or suggested reading about this I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks!!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hi shoelace.

Have you read the New Energy Ways guide posted on Robert Bruce's website? It's basically the same techniques you have been practicing, but more in depth. You can find it here : www.astraldynamics.com...

I have been practicing it for a few months, and I definitely feel some intense energy movements throughout.

The feelings you are talking about is energy movements, so you are making progress. The guide says that if you don't feel like anything is moving, it's probably some kind of energy blockage in your system. You should just move on to other parts of your hand, and try some other types of stimulation exercises. That should help clear up the blockage.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ah, progress! Thanks for the link.

join