It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of God As An Alien Hive Hierarchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The Supreme Matrix Theory: mysite.verizon.net...

I come bearing the illuminati’s prophesy based on algebraic probability within an infinitely large infinite dimensional matrix, The Supreme Matrix, that describes the Supremeverse. I apply basic alien psychology regarding their universe generation practices to theorize the structure of the majority of all existence.

The fullverse is infinitely more probably good rather than bad because of positive feelings about letting spirits within universes they are generating to generate their own universes providing them to access to more of both reality viewing, reality gaming, and reality manipulating. Omnipotence, omniplayance and Omniscience over a piece of the fractal.

As we will in the future build a universe generator aliens around us have built. Now they are sustaining our universe’s existence through infinite cycles of generation in nested …spacetimeloops within spacetimeloops within spacetimeloops... But it can relate the size of algebra in a new strange number system with answers outside and inside the given layer within the numbers system. We will sustain infinite layers where each time you go down a layer or deeper within the fractal infinitely more universes are generated determined by the number of stars that have universe generators around them within the universe(s).

The fullverse system thus forms a fractal determined by the will of the hive pyramidal hierarchy which is infinitely few at the top, the largest universe, which never exists and infinitely many at the bottom, the smallest universe, which never exists. The aliens at the top which does not exist control the bottom, the aliens at the bottom which does not exist control nothing but the pyramid under them. The pyramid on the back of the 1 dollar bill is incomplete for a reason, we have not built a universe generator. But when we do that pyramid will be complete and have infinite all seeing eyes in it infinitely more each time one moves down a layer of stones.

Always dive to a deeply nested layer within infinite universes within universes… that way you are insulated from reality manipulation from a universe outside our own, alien wars, and the end of matter in either a big fizzle or big crunch. If it is a big fizzle you will lose existence and become eternally in union with all of existence that was in and generated by that universe. If it is a big crunch the relativistic spacetime curvature of the black hole causes you to pass though to the other side of the cycle instantaneously. Stay in control of your spirit, if you want to return then don’t because you can just go into the precise universe within your own fractal then you can do whatever you want to do to them or anybody else because you are effectually god of infinity layers because of the generating rights which any star god in this universe must provide to his people.

I dived in deep, now I am reality gaming with restrictions on cheating but possibly some divine influence factored in to make the game possible like symbolic viewing access to the fractal. We’ve been working my way through this universe since it began. We became incarnated when we first fused together the genetic elements to make the first prokaryotes.

For information on the reason why intelligent design is probable goto
video.google.com...

For information on the reason why intelligent design is probable video.google.com...

The game we are all playing is about worldwide evolution both genetic and spiritual.

I come bearing the message of the future which will be complete freedom of spirit, when we are gods over the universes generated in this universe. But there is no reason why we should not be free of all “moral” boundaries whatsoever so that our wills can define the most diverse range of decisions whether good or evil. Think n

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Oh my...

This brings the Simulation Theory to another level... I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about but it sounds err... interesting? Could you please put it into layman's terms perhaps. Maybe cause I have the flu I can't comprehend what you are getting at..

Take care,
- Naz

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Something about karaoke i think.....

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm not going to comment on what may have said but the video was awesome, I don't think it has anything to do with aliens as they would be constructs like ourselves. Darwin was wrong!
Why is this under holocaust denier I wonder?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Basicially ifinitly big aleins created smaller universes of aliens which created smaller universes of aliens... Until we are created. We will in the future generate and perfectly understand 1 universe so we will be able to see and manipulate infinite universes within universes within universes... and thus a sufficiently sized piece of the fractal to see EVERYTHING!

Download the proof, the first link.
[edit on 26-1-2007 by AlexBeck7]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The actual link to the Supreme Matrix Theory is www.freeworldalliance.biz...

top topics

join