It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings connected?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Lately there has been an onslaught of UFO sightings. A liitle more than usual in my opinion. Does anyone think these are all somehow connected and what they might mean for Earth? Could they be preparing for something big or maybe it's just holographic imaging in it's first test phases? Just curious on this topic.

Never have I seen so many sightings observed in a short period of time.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Okay, just speculation of course. We know ETs seem to have an interest in nuclear affairs based on millitary witness testimony. Could it be that something is about to go down with Iran considering the sightings there?
Also the work done by John calleman and Ian Lungold regarding the mayan calender suggest that the Fith day of the current cycle that we are now in suggests that we may have contact this year. I believe the mayan elders are saying this as well. Although for other reasons I believe if this is correct they might not be the ones we want to meet.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Mayan elders...are talking about this? Where'd you hear that?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It might just be a coincidence, but i do find it strange that all these things are coming out in the same timeframe as countless mass bird deaths worldwide, several consecutive tsunami-causing earthquakes and the impending war in Iran.

I don't think there is much we can do except speculate and hope, really.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I've never been big on the UFO phenonema, only once in my life did I see something that you would call a UFO, not neccessarily the Alien kind either it was just something that I couldn't identify.

I have to say though, that the recent spate of sightings is interesting if nothing else, all these recent sightings have been seen by a lot of people too, you would assume that at least 99% of them would be sane.

So i'll put on my UFO hat for the first time ever and put this out there:
Perhaps ET are watching over the earth and seeing the place going down the toilet.
Maybe the threats of the middle east errupting into full scale warfare have them ready to finally step in and do something?

Worth a thought I guess.

[/ufohat]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Mayan elders...are talking about this? Where'd you hear that?

Can't remember where I heard this as it relates to the fith day. I may be mistaken my head is full of this stuff lately, although others would argue it's full of something else.

But there's plenty of prophetic information from the Mayans and Hopi regarding ETs try a search. As for John Callemans stuff this is speculation based on previous events on fith day. The fith day event may mean acceptance of the fact and the end of ridicule. I don't think contact will be made personaly.

On the Mayan prediction originally I thought I read it at MayanMajix

EDIT:After looking around I've confused it with the transion to the fith sun.
Although I guess there's no way of nowing that what your reading is the words of a mayan elder or not though.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by squiz]

new topics

top topics

join