It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US troops 'to target Iranians in Iraq'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Actually the Title is new as in the news came out today that Bush has publicly authorized the killing if Iranian Agents plotting Attacks on the US and Allies. Sure they may have done it but the real story is here that Bush it making sure Iran knows it and that why it news.

On a side note:
This Liberal/Right wing crap has to stop on this board, You right wing nuts are just as ignorant as the far left. You both blindly follow your agendas with out looking at what is really going on TODAY. You cannot say that Bush hasn't messed up, or more so Rumsfield. and on the left if we leave we leave innocent women and children to defend themselves for something we have stirred up. Its our duty to protect these people NOW, but this administration is going to go down as one of the worst because of how this was handle in the first place. Stop being blind to your agendas and come up with solutions to what has to be done in the real world, not just Bomb them to the stone age , or Bush is a Nazi we need to leave. Both are not options and both hurt this country in there philosophy .

FLAME ON!!!! lol

And nothing is help by calling names , also just FYI about liberals being Dumb lol

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So if we attack Iran or vise-versa they have an army so it will be justified!!!! Because we are fighting an army!!! I understand know!!!

Marg,

Saddam caused alot of DEATH but to fix you horrible grammer issue Saddam is DEAD not Death!

So say the Political Stuff needs to end about this and on this thread but Liberals put the blame on Republicans every chance they get!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Regensturm

That is the problem, America wants the conflict to end, but we still have the fighters that are under the assumption and geared propaganda that what it will be kill in Iran and targeted are nothing more than Islamic radical muslin.

Nevertheless, they forget that the most casualties that had suffered in the ill planned war in Iraq are the civilians that did not ask to be killed with their children.

Warpath mentality is manufactured to kill and kill as many as possible, regardless of unnecessary genocide.

That will follow like the magnitude we have seen on tribal rivalries in Iraq.

However, no warpath mentality wants to stop and think about the repercussions of the actions of the ones that rules nations into wars.

Good point.

Shift Trio

I will agree with you on your post, but you have to understand that winning the congress for the democrats has not done very much in the mentality of the war happy people.

KonigKaos

In all the years that I have been in this boards . . . I always have to go over the same drill, with new people.

My dearest konigDaos, As an American born citizen I am not like you, I was born American but raised with the Spanish language, thanks to my heritage.

No, I am not Mexican and my parents were not illegal immigrants.

I am Puerto Rican.

Do you have a problem with me been of none English speaking person?

Do you have a problem with anybody in this boards that do not speak and writte perfect English to satisfied your reading and posting experience?

Do you know that in this boards if people from all backgrounds, races and nations you can imagine?

Guess what Get over it, or . . . use your ignore button if my spelling ofend you so much.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No, I dont care what race you are we are all human and this is a World Wide Web site that is visited by all nations but please you should be able to figure out something as simple as Death and Dead!!

Raised in Nation that speaks English, even if you were raised in a Spanish Speaking Household you went to school in America (right?) we teaches English so you should understand what I said, the rest of you speech you wrote out is fine I was simply pointing out a mistake in your words!!!

Please stop bringing race into, as a Natural Born Citizen of the United States im sick of it!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Raised in Nation that speaks English, even if you were raised in a Spanish Speaking Household you went to school in America (right?) we teaches English so you should understand what I said, the rest of you speech you wrote out is fine I was simply pointing out a mistake in your words!!!

I was born, raised, college educated and married in PR, was a marine wife for 22 years and my children were born, raised and has gone to college in the US.

Does that sounds better.

BTW you are the one that brought the issue, now you want to change the topic?

In this boards I have seen many things and I am sure you will also.

Deny ignorance.

You will have the respect of others if you give respect to others also.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

Posted by Agit8dChop

we are at war with IRAQ

Ummm no we arent. Bush officially declared the war won and over about 3 years ago

This is exactly why liberals and the mentally challenged should have the same voting rights!

So are you suggesting that you shouldn't have any voting rights Low Orbit?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If Bush orders an attack on Iran... that will be the end of his presidency... mark my word a bipartisan push for impeachment would begin immediately... the man has lost all crediblity unfortunately he doesn't seem to realize that yet. People are finally figuring out this whole Iraq misadventure was bogus to begin with and in my opinion it was so that small, petty little man could boost that he finished what his father couldn't.

That is my opinion on the subject and if some disagree, that is their right but stop abusing those of us who disagree.

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Artemus Ward

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Saddam caused alot of DEATH but to fix you horrible grammer issue Saddam is DEAD not Death!

Fix you horrible grammer lol.. its your grammar Your and Grammar is with an ar on the end
I love it when people insult other people about their grammar and make errors while doing it. lol

Sorry I couldn't help myself..

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
I love it when people insult other people about their grammar and make errors while doing it. lol

Sorry I couldn't help myself..

Please don't, after all I could not catch that one due to the fact of my English lacking, I am glad you did.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
If Bush orders an attack on Iran... that will be the end of his presidency... mark my word a bipartisan push for impeachment would begin immediately...

Actually I perceive some desperation on the actions of Bush and Cheney.

I will not doubt tha he may at least try a confrontation to justify an attack.

That is beyond our hands Grover.

After all he is not longer for re-election.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You might be right Grover, if Bush goes to War with Iran he might be impeached by this congress. Still it might be the right choice for Bush and the country.

We can not trust someone who has shown pure hatred for the West, support of Terrorism, and the need to obtain nuclear weapons, it is far too dangerous for the West to incure this day in age.

Warefare is different than it was a hundred years ago thanks to the nuke. The US can not afford for such an idiot to obtain a nuke. If one nuke goes off MILLIONS of people will die.

If the US does a preemptive airstrike on Iran hundreds of people die at maximum unless Iran wants to strike back. And if Iran strikes back, hundreds of thousands maximum will die.

We can not afford to lose millions of civilian lives due to the selfishness of one individual.

As far as people who believe Bush said the war was over years ago, I have no time for people like you. Liberals always seem to be trying to bring the discussion backwards. This kind of talk serves no purpose and achieves no end, thus, I'll take the piss out of you if you say something stupid like that.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Low Orbit]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Or its just the fact that the Iranians want to expand their sphere of influence into Iraq, as they have tried back during the days of their Islamic Revolution. We do have the right to counter any Iranian agents that are in Iraq. Its similar to spy v. spy thing.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Regensturm

That is the problem, America wants the conflict to end,

The everyday Americans want the conflict to end somehow, but NeoCons, Arms manufacturers and outright warmongers don't.

but we still have the fighters that are under the assumption and geared propaganda that what it will be kill in Iran and targeted are nothing more than Islamic radical muslin.

Indeed.

Nevertheless, they forget that the most casualties that had suffered in the ill planned war in Iraq are the civilians that did not ask to be killed with their children.

Agreed. They either have no knowledge, or an self imposed amnesia of this fact.

Warpath mentality is manufactured to kill and kill as many as possible, regardless of unnecessary genocide.

That will follow like the magnitude we have seen on tribal rivalries in Iraq.

However, no warpath mentality wants to stop and think about the repercussions of the actions of the ones that rules nations into wars.

And the blood shall flow, and suffer the little children.

Good point.

It is a point, a fact, a reality that has to be emphasised again and again.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Or its just the fact that the Iranians want to expand their sphere of influence into Iraq, as they have tried back during the days of their Islamic Revolution. We do have the right to counter any Iranian agents that are in Iraq. Its similar to spy v. spy thing.

But you have to understand Deltaboy that Iran and Iraq now majority rule Shiite has more in common than Saddam Sunni ruled one had.

So occurs it will be some links between the two countries.

And guess what our administration can hold the inevitable with control over the shiite majority government in Iraq and also can attack Iran but at the end is not what the outside influences want but what the people in the region wants.

Is just life, how much can a foreign nation influence another nation and their citizens? only through oppression it can . . . or wars.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Oh...one little mistake from typing fast big deal, something I didnt catch everyone is due for a mistake and I had one my bad!

Still doesn't make up for Death and Dead its nearly two different things!!!

My point is still valid!!

Now back to the Topic at hand, Iran has been meddling in our affairs in Iraq for well over a year. I believe warnings to that nation so only go on for so long before actions are to be taken. Then the removal Irans President should happen. The Tribal Leaders are starting a move agianst him also, so that should tell you something.

Quote:

We should follow the rules of Hazleton,PA Mayor that offically made English its language of the city! There shall be no signs in Spanish etc!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm
The everyday Americans want the conflict to end somehow, but NeoCons, Arms manufacturers and outright warmongers don't.

Sometimes I forget about that factor, regensturm, but indeed very truth.

I always forget who is behind the most greatest, costly and bloodiest, wars fought in our world and our nation.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I know quite a few Iranians and to a person, they, like many in this world, love this country and its people... its our government's policies that they hate.

At this stage of the game war solves nothing and we already have nukes in the hands of an idiot.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

But you have to understand Deltaboy that Iran and Iraq now majority rule Shiite has more in common than Saddam Sunni ruled one had.

So occurs it will be some links between the two countries.

That don't mean anything. Remember the Kuwaitis rejection of Iraq? Even though Saddam says it belongs to the Iraqi people. Not to mention that most of the Iranians are Persians, not Arabs. And even though the majority of the people of Iraq are Shiites, that don't mean they support a unification of Iran and Southern Iraq into one. Heck, you got nations where almost all are Muslims, but that don't mean they are united under one flag. This tactic the Iranians are using is similar to Iranians using Hezbollah for its agenda.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by deltaboy]

Edn

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Oh...one little mistake from typing fast big deal, something I didnt catch everyone is due for a mistake and I had one my bad!

Still doesn't make up for Death and Dead its nearly two different things!!!

My point is still valid!!
No your points not valid. I live next door to the country who invented English and I still cant grasp all of it, i mis spell words and have virtually no ability to use grammar properly. that doesn't mean i never tried to learned the language I just have problems using it. Luckily I'm good at covering up my mistakes.

Now back on topic

Is there any conclusive proof that the Iranian government is is sending Iranians to Iraq? I've never actually read anything that proves there doing such a thing if they are I guess the US have virtually no concept of border patrol.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

That don't mean anything. Remember the Kuwaitis rejection of Iraq?

See that's agood example that is what the people wants.

Even thought Saddam says it belongs to the Iraqi people. Not to mention that most of the Iranians are Persians, not Arabs. And even though the majority of the people of Iraq are Shiites, that don't mean they support a unification of Iran and Southern Iraq into one.

Well perhaps you are right and . . . we really don't know, I mean what the Iraqi people wants Deltaboy, with all the wars, death and mayhem . . . have anybody actually listen to what the Iraqis none Kurdish wants? because so far the Kurdish people has made up their mind.

Heck, you got nations where almost all are Muslims, but that don't mean they are united under one flag. This tactic the Iranians are using is similar to Iranians using Hezbollah for its agenda.

Perhaps you are right again, but also desperate people unify in desperate circumstances, and Iraq is not stable by any means so we don't know what the people wants.

But we know something for sure, the Prime minister of Iraq wanted diplomatic talks with Iran, Iran even send diplomats that now US is very hasty targeting as enemies.

But Who really knows what Iraqis want? actually nobody.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join