It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the libraries sleep beneath the paws of the Sphinx?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Came across on the web. If this is a duplicate, sorry!
This info claims of files found. 1920's-1930's

Are there any tunnels under the Pyramids?

There is a tunnel under Giza. No one knows when it was constructed or how.

How about spacecraft or anything else like that?

An expedition was mounted as a result of data gathered back in the 1920's and 1930's about a secret chamber under the pyramid. They built equipment in later years and went in down into the pyramid and found this metal door 500 feet below the base of the pyramid. They found other doors. The doors used a sonic code. They found a room with over 30,000 recording disks and alien equipment. They made photos of the disks with IR film. The Egyptian government wouldn't allow them to take any out. The disks were deciphered. They described the rise and fall of civilizations in outer space going back more than 100,000 years. This group built this record room and then built the pyramid over it. There was no UFO, but a lot of equipment was stored on three levels. They photographed over 2,700 record disks. According to an Air Force contact, these disks are sitting in a safe at Kirtland AFB in New Mexico. They don't want the public to know the information.

If this is true? Take a guess, matey. Still thinkin' upon it.

www.freezone.de...

Aye, matey, heading to the open seas again, take care lads and lasses.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by ancientsailor]

[edit on 20-9-2004 by ancientsailor]

[edit on 21-9-2004 by ancientsailor]

[edit on 21-9-2004 by ancientsailor]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOpposite
I remember reading in a book somewhere that there are libraries which lie underground beneath the sphinx's paws and hold all this esoteric information, but its forbidden to go in, or maybe it was burnt down...i don't quite remember, but if anyone knows more about it please lemme know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes is true.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
In my opinion, several things lie beneath the Sphinx. A vast network of tunnels which include several different secrets. First, I feel that the Great Pharaoh KhemenKhufu himself along with ALL his treasure is buried half way between the Sphinx and GP, which has been attributed to him.
Second, the secrets of the Ancients. Meaning the true history of mankind, our origins, esoteric knowledge, Atlantis and all!
Finally , this may sound far-fetched but anything is plausible in this world, portals that open to other worlds deep in the recesses of our solar system and other galaxies.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join