It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please read - regarding 'powers'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hello all.

My first post here - alien pics lead me here then I found this forum so joined up.

This could get really, really long so I'm making a note now not to let that happen.

I'm in my mid-thirties, male and reside in the UK.

I have something, I don't know what it is, don't really have control of it, it makes friends of some but enemies of many more.

I am looking for others (an authority?) with experience in this specific thing and an explanation.

I'm not going in to detail this first post because it'll get long, I'm also not at all sure it belongs in this forum.......

Since I was a young child it appears I have had this 'ability'. It used to manifest as an internal 'glow' - a warmth centred on my chest cavity. At this time it seems I randomly affected items - mostly electrical equipment - for the good. I did not know then what the warmth was, nor did I know it was unusual. Because of this, and the randomness of effects I made no link.

Three years ago I was sitting with my wife and told her about it. She is open minded about spirit stuff - so figured it was not a marriage ender! I told her (jokingly) I would see if I could move it to my hand, well I concentrated (wished?) it would do so. In fact, what happened was it did move - to my right hand. I had them clasped - I don't know why it went right. It felt like a soft ball, nestled in my hand, reaching just a few mills under the skin. I jumped up - said it worked and generally jumped around. She looked at me gone-out. So I asked her if you could see if she could feel it - she felt left then right - at which she repulsed.

Anyhow, since then I have 'used' this in public (workplace) repairing electrical machinery (at least) simply by wiping my hand near or on the affected part. I have also used it to select individual items from a selection of tens of thousands of identical (exterior) items. On most of these occasions I have had an audience - the first time usually only a single individual but after the first occurance word spreads and I'm soon asked to do other things (with an audience). It's not something I can call-up, its not there all the time. BUT, when it is there it works - 99% of the time - you wouldn't believe some of the things I have fixed (leaky engine block anyone?)

People mostly react to the 'feel' in a negative way, almost everybody who has witnessed things happening are surprised initially, talkative - then openly hostile. Apparently I'm in league with the devil - I've heard that a couple of times.

At my last job (I was buyer) I heard a weld stain remover had packed up so offered to take a look. I didn't make a song and dance about it, but couldn't hide what I did. I asked how it worked and for a demo of the working one then the failed one, then ran my hand over the 'control box' - thinking - basically 'work'. Asked him to test it and it worked. I was asked 'can you come and do your magic' 3 more times, on each occasion it worked - for the last fix I also had the Owner in the audience. That was my last day there - for whatever reason they got rid of me.

Right now, I'm out of work, have grand dreams but need financing, all the while I have little to no interest in making a success of anything - even life. Things are suffering - I'm not saying its connected - but its as though I 'see the light' and this isn't it.

That is it - am I alone - what is it?

Thanks for your time.

SC

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well, it seems that you have a talent for it.

This warmth is something I, and plenty of other people, call Psi energy. Something produced by your brain that can be used to do certain things. You happen to be using yours to fix electrical equipment and the like.
There are plenty of other people who can stuff like this and related to Psi, I being one of them, though not as naturally talented as yourself.

I had to start practicing the stuff to actually understand what I was doing, you seem to be doing it without any training whatsoever. That's rare.

My advice would be something like this:
Next time you get a job repairing things, only perform when you're sure no one is looking, and if they are and you still want to give it a shot, open up the device and start tinkering with the wires in such a way that nothing will be damaged or changed, but it will still look like you did something besides just waving your hand over it.

Now, it would certainly be a waste(in my opinion) of your talent to not start practicing Psionics. There are plenty of other things you can tell Psi to do, aside from just fixing electrical equipment.

Personally, I was never that good with electrical equipment and the like, I mostly work with actually causing motion in objects.

If you have any further questions u2u me or go to this website for articles on how to do some more things with Psi:
www.psipog.net...

Just remember, what you can do is normal. The human body was designed to use this energy, just most people can't do it very well or at all. You happen to have a talent, and I would greatly suggest expanding on it.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
^I'd say don't tinker with the wires though. You might get electrecuted or hurt yourself in some other way.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
My brother has a similar capacity with electrical goods, only in reverse.

Give him something electrical and he is guaranteed to break it.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hi all, thanks for your response.

The link is good - though 90% of the on-site links are down - it does provid a good starting point. Of course, the term psi would have gotten me the same via google

I have the ball now, so after dinner I am going to try doing something else with it.

TBH - I am a sceptic, the hard nosed variety. This a result of my very solid understanding of physics - and how it applies to the world around us.

My belief in what I *know* was shattered 3 years ago.

Right now I am in no-mans land and beached - I will use this as an opportunity for change - with an open mind!

Cheers

sc

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
well psionic abilities do not produce any form of known measureable energy so you are incorrect inthat respect, it merely modifies outside material on the basis of shape, temperature, and position. you may have som form of heightened bioelectric field i surmise.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think you have a God given talent. I feel that you need to seek God and let him guide you in order to discover what to do with your talent. Many people would give anything just to have what you have. I think its pretty cool myself. I'm sorry to hear about losing your job. That just means there is something better ment for you. From the way it sounds, they didn't really respect the talent you have. Whatever you do with your talent, it needs to benefit others. In helping others I believe you will find life to be very rewarding. Seek and ye shal find.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, its a couple of years on and an update.

I have not pursued this beyond using it as and when it's available.

I did try the PSI and failed miserably.

Recently I started using it on peoples aches and pains. Quite interesting results on neck and shoulder pain. No pain reported after I said I was done and I didn't make contact with any of them so I have no explanation beyond coincidence.

It gets weirder and weirder. One day I'll crack this.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What you describe is a true phenomenon, and I hope you will continue to try to develop it. Either that, or let it go and get on with your life. There are many other people about who have similar powers to a greater or lesser degree, and if you could locate some of them through the net, and try to ascertain how they are managing. You could start with the person who responded to you on this thread.

Would not it be true that some university, or scientific community would like to perform some type study of this, and consequently you would learn in the balance. locate a center of study for this type phenomenon and volunteer yourself. It could be interesting, and you could perhaps come in contact with others who could help you decipher what is going on and what best to do with it.

Just a thought. The ways things are now it seems as though you have become a bit frustrated and maybe even depressed. It sounds like a unique gift that anyone should be proud of.

My best to you,
liw

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Please don't let anyone make you feel evil or bad because you are extraordinary. Unfortunately, humans seem to react with fear at the slightest opportunity. I think what you can do sounds awesome.

new topics

top topics

join