It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo 911 Attack 2nd plain look to the right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
OMG I was watching this vid and there is a ufo in this vid check it out

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
its about 6 or seven seconds into the vid

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I can see a white object that moves away when the plane hits, but it seems to have a lot of interference around it, where as the rest of the same frame is fairly clear.

Looks a bit dodgy IMO.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think I see that, it actually looks like a plane to me, but mostly because of the way it moves.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hi--

I'm seeing the same thing Foof is.

I don't think we can call that a UFO--even if it is flying object and we can't tell what it is. More likely, is that it is either a News, Military, or Police, helicopter. At the time the second plane hit the WTO, CAP flights had NOT started, nor had the airspace over NYC been cleared. I Opt for for a conventional aircraft on this. We know from other footage taken during this same period of time, that there were choppers in the air in that vicinity during the event. Notably, the one in the John Lear, (I think), Particle Beam flap.

FWIW, Folks, we can't keep calling every object we see in the air an ETA, (Extra Terrestrial Aircraft), which I think is a better term for this type of phenomena. This is especially true for innocuous bright spots on lousy photography and video footage.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thing is ?That plane or object shouldnt be there no fly zone?
I have seen that video before many times its odd.

That object should not be in that airspace.

Maybe a bird?
Also could be a helicopter filming the ordeal.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
dosent look like a chopper to me ? looks like a disk

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
That is a helecopter. Somewhere there is video from the chopper, I have seen it. It was covering the first buildings fire if I remember correctly.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think there was a UFO there that day, the Grey's do record all events.

This as with everything else, some will think one way and others will think the other way.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i downloaded the clip and noticed something weird. it could just be the way the file was compressed.

SO... i'm asking someone to try and find a better ( ill look also) version of that clip.

If you track the object at question, (and like i said from this clip it may be compression artifacts) it seems to move back and forth like it was trying to move away from the explosion, BUT, if you look at it after the impact it looks like it moves closer to the building . The speed of it is what amazes me (if it is what i think)

So hopefully we can get a much better clip of this again, so i can track it on After Effects and post it on here and see if i'm right on this or if i smoked alil too much this morning.

new topics

top topics

join