It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Station To Offer 'Terror-Free' Gas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mezzanine
I'm sure that I'll end up over there at some point this weekend as I have quite a few friends who live on that side of town, so I'll get pictures soon.

Mezz, so you ever get pictures? Lotsa "terror-free" stuff for sale now. It's the new sales "buzzword". If they can't sell the war on hard evidence, they'll pound it into our head with catch phrases. Great.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is just getting ridiculous. Being this paranoid is not healthy; you are becoming more fanatical than terrorists.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Really, this is such a stupid waste and propaganda slur against countries who are too weak to properly deal with terrorism in the first place. Saudi Arabia for instance will suffer much from such a campaign and they've done the most to combat Al Qaedah...lame.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Hey TrueAmerican, to be totally honest, I had completly forgotten about the controversy and the gas station.

I drive by it at least twice a week, but I totally spaced that I had said I'd take pictures of it.

I am heading out to that side of town tomorrow, so Ill be sure and dig my camera out before I head to class and grab some snapshots.

They should be up either tomorrow or the day after.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Will drivers make a special trip? Mary Ann Buscher said the station got her attention, with its bright red, white and blue advertising, but she isn't sure when or if she'll stop there.

"I wouldn't go out of my way to go there, probably. No, I wouldn't," she said.

Looks like the average consumer is not so thrilled about the "Freedom Oil".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join