It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rome's imperial restoration near?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Are the Europeans about to restore the power and influence of their respective Royals? In Rome's mind, only an IMPERIAL RESTORATION can save mankind!

Catholic Europe in Vogue?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I would like to know where you got your information for the article...

and did I read it right? This work of yours is 10 years old?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

From External Source
The Vatican's working out a deal with ten European kings, with seductive offers of restoring them to political life upon their now dormant thrones, in exchange for their allegiance to the pope. Will Archduke Karl von Habsburg claim his "divine right" to the Austro-Hunagarian throne? He is the heir to the "Holy Roman Empire." Will the pope soon call upon him to serve as a figurehead, an emperor of sorts, over the United Kingdoms of Europe?

Catholic Europe in Vogue?

I can not remember well, but what is it that the bible says about the beast with ten (10) horns?
this is sure scary man

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I do not see the UK being part of or encouraging the restoration of the Holy Roman Empire.

I would suggest that Europe becomes part of the British Commonwealth and the Queen apppointed as head of state.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What is the National Messenger? It says thats where it was first published.

"Stickler responded: "The principles that were once personified in the aristocracy of the past are now gone...The unconditional willingness to fight for the doctrines of the Holy Roman Church..."

I'm sure that this was put in there so that people think that something evil is going on. And i can probably guarantee that its quoted out of context, hehehe notice the excerpt periods "......" i'm pretty sure that what was left out was something that said people need to defend the Church now and stand up for it as people had done in the past, in times of Aristocracy. Certainly not something about "we need to restore monarchy"

I'm sure what he means is something along the lines of:

People no longer stand up for the Holy Roman Church, or defend it when its under attack and scrutiny

And anyways, i'm pretty sure everything in there is unfounded, as i'm guessing that the National Messenger is probably some kind of gay/lesbian magazine, so of course something like this is in there to scare people away from the " big bad church"

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
National Messenger

I did a quick search. It looks a site by none other than DavidBenAriel.
At first I thought this whole thread was just some way for him to peddle his books, but in taking a second look I think I was mistaken.

It appears to just be the OP's way to spread his particular religious message. The site is clearly religious in content and the link to the "article" in the OP is just one person's religious beliefs.

The article is not any type of actual news.

Take into consideration that the article was written ten years ago, yet the OP / author acts as if it is a recent development, something that is just about to take place based on current events.

[edit on 1/26/07 by wellwhatnow]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It sounds like more Biblical Literalist, Catholic hating rhetoric. Folks who overdose on Revelation tend to make all kinds of connections, hoping that the world will come to an end soon and all those Reprobates (people who don't believe EXACTLY what they do) will be hauled off to roast in a lake of fire.

I ain't holding my breath.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
National Messenger

I did a quick search. It looks a site by none other than DavidBenAriel.

Kudos on a job well done!

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Does the OP have anything to discuss here, or is he just presenting the article?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The article is based upon history, news and the Bible - just as it reveals. No big mystery there. The bloody Roman Catholic Cult is that much closer to their nefarious goals with the "election" of the German pope.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Revelation 13 speaks about the Beast and the ten kings and such that are presently forming in Europe.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Rome will fall. That land is forever cursed. (1) The Romans tortured Christ (2) Peter and Paul were executed where the Vatican is today, and they call that the Holy City? (3) In the Apocryphal Acts of Peter and Paul, Peter condemned Rome and the city sank 6 feet into the water which still holds true to the day.

Nero's number matched the number of the beast during John's time. The 10 Horns resemble leader, the 7 heads are the 7 hills of Rome. The Four Beasts are Kingdoms.

But if you read "The Book of The Bee" it says that the real antichrist will be born in the three cities of Woe cursed by the Christ.

"He shall be conceived in Chorazin, born in Bethsaida, and raised in Capernaum."

I take it that the antichrist will be born with resentment because of the curse and that land is a povish abandoned area now when they use to be great.

top topics

join