It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Agenda was RIGHT!... about something

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It looks like a woman, a stargate, the ATS line, a blue aura of some sorts... and then a symbolic star... I wonder what that star represents
Very cool artwork.

Anyway I was too tired the other night to try the meditation exercise, but I slept well today and will be trying it by lights out 10:30

Isn't it funny how when you're a kid you protest bedtime, and then when you're out of the house you have to give yourself one?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well the banners got a facelift, just as confusing though.

Anyway I just attempted the meditation technique again through my adaptation. As experienced before I envisioned the Alien Grey's head, however this time a black sihouette arm came out as if to bring me in.

Unfortunately I rejected the request and woke myself up due to the high level of fear and vulnerability I was experiencing.

This is certainly startling but I'm beginning to wonder whether pursuing its cause may be detrimental to myself, or am I letting my imagination 'run-away'.

Eitherway it's beginning to get creepy over here!

Kolo

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I need to learn how to do photoshop-- took it in high school but was too busy flirting with the girl next to me lol. So i'm guessing the new avatar is either a golfball in the viewpoint of an ant, or the death star lol-- jk.

As to the creepiness, that's what i'm thinking. Based upon so many people saying it works... I can't rule out it being some collective whatever-- I don't even know what i'm trying to say here.

I'm going to do this one more time tonight-- it's almost addicting. So far i've seen the orb, and seen the stars as if I was doing some crappy form of RV-- sucks we're dealing with something potentially huge plus above our heads and yet we don't have anyone to ask if we're doing the right thing...

[edit on 30-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My instincts tell me what I'm doing is wrong, however it's these instincts that have hidden me from opportunities for potential truths in the past.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm biting the bullet and doing it-- i've already been abducted once what's the worst that can happen... wait nevermind.

What technique are you using?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamnomanasIamallman
What technique are you using?

I'm using the 4 colour technique however I'm lying in a feotul position and closing my eyes. Furthermore I'm inhaling at the same time as reading the colours in my head.

Perhaps you should share your story. Everyone has a story.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What do you mean by story? Life story?

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Your abduction story. I'd be interested in what happened and perhaps could help.

Anyway I'm going to try to technique again tonight and might take the dark figure's hand.

Anyone else having some sort of success?

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ok well no results yet-- i'm getting bored with it.

My abduction story took place when I was 14. I was laying in my bed ready for sleep, when I started feeling my bed vibrating. I assumed my mom was doing laundry, but it was close to 12. A little time passed and I heard a humming sound. Then I saw the prettiest blue I have ever seen shine through my window-- and I felt this calm unlike anything i've felt-- but it felt fake, or artificial. I jumped up to go see after realizing the angles didn't match up to be a car's lights-- and 2 seconds after I looked outside I saw a medium sized cigar shape craft go by my window about 15 feet out. It had windows and lights. I didn't know what to think after that, but I went to bed afterwards and slept well.

I've since had that speculated that it was a craft on a friendly visit-- but I don't know that 100%.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
look at this link. zptech.net...

It is a typical meditation technique. Also he was feeding you things to think about while doing it. So you control what you see. If you want to see aliens, you will,if you want to see that marshmellow guy from ghostbusters you will. In his origional thread he stated that you might get a headache. Some people did cause he put that though in your head . all a trick but a great relaxation method.

Probably a psychology major writing a thesis.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Sure wish he would post his alien manifest he's promised over, and over, and over, and over, and over. . .

If I'm not mistaken, I think he was banned... ..but I dunno. As for those who feel the disproved his method, that's great, for you. Kind of funny that you have several people in this thread and even more in the original who said it helped them in varying degrees though isn't it? Point is, you are so caught up in trying to get efame in disproving someone and wanting others believe it's true you missed out on the fact that he was just trying to help out and it worked for some. That in itself states otherwise, that your claim for disproving it is well, shortsighted.

I've tried his method a few times meself and I can say it is a great meditation tool. It really helps you relax especially if you have a hard time meditating naturally. Getting that out of it was really a boon for me.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join