It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Agenda was RIGHT!... about something

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Keep in mind I am new here to ATS- i'm not new to UFOlogy.

Never before had I heard about AA, or his thread. After posting on sleeper's newest thread on page 39, "HaTaX" reported that the object I saw was what AA claimed to result from his methods.

I've never heard of AA, but I have heard about the color-to brain section technique outlined in his thread.

I did this technique after a friend jokingly made a reference to it a few months ago... and to my suprise it manifested.

I was reluctant to talk about this experience on ATS because I didn't know the significant value, or the purpose, for the experience or the device contained ther-in. The past 3 days, I wrote it off as some strange occurance, or a figmant of my imagination. Without varification from someone I know to be telling the truth (and the guidelines are tough)- I am pretty scientific with my thinking.

In short, I was looking out for all of our best interests.

With that said, I am not saying all of what Alien Agenda says is true- because I do not know this with certainty.

What I do know, is the color-to-brainsection method works... allbeit in my case it took a few months without me even thinking about it after the second day of the practice.

]Timeline:

Did the exercise for 4 minutes before going to bed. (3-4 months ago apprx.) I stopped the exercise after I heard the low buzzind sound- wrote it off as "I live in the city- lots of things make buzzing sounds. The reason I stopped was it startled me, and I didn't want to risk opening pandora's box if it was true- but I didn't give that possibility much thought afterwards.

Stopped thinking about it; assumed it was nonsense. (2 days later)

Saw this object fly into my "space" if you will, with my eyes closed not 3 minutes after laying down to go to bed. It started 30 or so feet out, and slowly glided and circled at an angle to about 5 feet in front of me. I have been abducted once that I know, and I felt the same unnaturally "calm" feeling I felt with this object. (3 days ago)

Keep in mind the drawing is bad; I have 2 professional (skematic-type) drawings, but will not scan them- I created this image really quickly for sleeper's thread, but this topic in itself deserves it's own thread:

The spinner moves very quickly, and the quicker it went the brighter the white light. The white squares represent windows. I saw through the matter of the blue though- they blended in a sense.

I felt me (my soul) leaving my body, and stopped as it was startling. My vision became intensely clear after that and I also panicked for only 2 seconds, and I felt very happy and slept like a brick afterwards.

Respect to "spiritconnections"- he basically told me the same thing "HaTaX" said but he came to that conclusion through his own research- and coined this "spiritguide" phrase. Being that it's a grey, I find that disturbing my spirit guide is a gray... but moving on.

I would like AA to chime in on this immediately. Any other thoughts, opinions, and truths are warmly welcome!

[edit on 25-1-2007 by IamnomanasIamallman]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well many possibilites here:

1. You are a troll and your actually AA.
2. You have a vivid imagination.
3. You are the first person in the hundreds that tried, good for you. A less than 1% success rate is not worth my time.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Quite a few people had results doing his techniques.

I'll even go as far as saying there is a method to his madness. Just like sleepers.

And AA - if you are out there intrepid shut the thread down before you could answer my last question. The piece of music in the 3rd exercise is it new? Or is it very very old?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I didn't reach the stream, but I did have some strange experiences after several consecutive nights of practice with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
AA was a fraud with nothing to offer but lies for the gullible.

If you do experience something from his 'methods', i suggest you see your doctor. You may have a medical condition you are unaware of, and i'm not saying that to be cruel, it is the harsh truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I tried all of AA's suggested techniques.

First, his four color technique, then a still image of a geometric pattern, then listened to a tone (.843Hz for 810 seconds, and visualize yourself sitting in the flower of life I think was the technique), and finally watched a moving geometric pattern animation that had music in the background.

I had unusual sensations, experienced a really high energy level, had some audio hallucinations and very weird dreams with the four color technique.

In fact, I'm still not sure what was happening. I had a very different feeling while doing the color technique, even when I wasn't doing it.

In fact, at night I had this very real and very strong sense that I was going to be visited. This happened a lot when I wasn't even doing the technique (it was for a period after stopping the technique...)...Very strange.

Some other strange things had occurred around my house during the time I was doing that, and shortly after I stopped, which have also piqued my interest...

The tone just seemed to distract me when I tried to visualize the flower, etc., And the geometric patterns had no effect.

I plan to pick up the color technique again this weekend and pursue that. I will still post experiences I have with it

I wanted to post to be fair. I am interested enough in the four color technique to keep at it, although my level of dedication is lower as a time frame wasn't indicated with regard to seeing results from these techniques...

Not sure what to expect, or when to expect it, except to say that AA said our experiences could take any number of forms...

For the curious, I would say try the color technique. It's free, so if it doesn't work for you, then all you've lost are a few minutes...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

If you do experience something from his 'methods', i suggest you see your doctor. You may have a medical condition you are unaware of, and i'm not saying that to be cruel, it is the harsh truth.

Wow...just wow. I can't believe someone would say something like that. It's just a way of practicing meditation....maybe it helps...who knows. I did his color exercise and had some very strange experiences, no I'm not talking with aliens, but I do feel like it has helped me fall asleep or just relax. You'll never know what the water is like until you jump in..and don't worry...it won't kill you.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
This sounds a lot like that other thread about the spirit guides posted by spiritconnections(btw did that thread get removed? I can't seem to find it anymore). Both states that you can get in touch with an alien using their meditation techniques. Could there be a connection between these two? Or maybe they really are the same thing?

I think maybe it's time we took a more experimental approach, and actually record data of who tried it, instead of just throwing around statements like "A less than 1% success rate is not worth my time." I find that most posters here start bashing and flaming people before even trying out the posted techniques, and getting their facts straight. Even if you try it and it didn't work for you, that doesn't necessarily mean the technique doesn't work. There's no need to be negative and attack the original poster for it. Besides, I think even at a 1% success rate, that is still astounding that 1 out of 100 people can get in touch with an ET, no?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mota

Originally posted by fooffstarr

Wow...just wow. I can't believe someone would say something like that. It's just a way of practicing meditation....maybe it helps...who knows. I did his color exercise and had some very strange experiences, no I'm not talking with aliens, but I do feel like it has helped me fall asleep or just relax. You'll never know what the water is like until you jump in..and don't worry...it won't kill you.

If you'll look at AA's thread in Skunk Works you'll see that it was myself and Hank Mcoy that proved his technique to be impossible.

I know plenty about meditation, and frequencies and mental pictures of his sort aren't needed to meditate.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
OnTheDeck Watch a horror movie at night, alone, with all the lights off, volume up, and make sure its a good one so you really get into it. Then go to bed right after. Im sure you will have the same uneasy feeling. And the same feeling of a presence.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I think maybe it's time we took a more experimental approach, and actually record data of who tried it, instead of just throwing around statements like "A less than 1% success rate is not worth my time." I find that most posters here start bashing and flaming people before even trying out the posted techniques, and getting their facts straight. Even if you try it and it didn't work for you, that doesn't necessarily mean the technique doesn't work. There's no need to be negative and attack the original poster for it. Besides, I think even at a 1% success rate, that is still astounding that 1 out of 100 people can get in touch with an ET, no?

I followed one of his threads, read every single post. It was like 50 pages long and once in a while people posted that they had "odd sensations" or "strange feelings" but no one, not a single person entered his "stream." So when i said less than 1% I was being very generious. A more accurate description is 0% sucess rate.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by surf911
I followed one of his threads, read every single post. It was like 50 pages long and once in a while people posted that they had "odd sensations" or "strange feelings" but no one, not a single person entered his "stream." So when i said less than 1% I was being very generious. A more accurate description is 0% sucess rate.

Well... we don't even know how many times or how long we need to carry out the procedures before they work. Can we say that every single person that tried on that thread didn't just do it for 2 minutes and say it doesn't work? And how do we know if people who had success are not posting about it, because they were told not to?

In this thread, 2 people have already claimed to having weird sensations of a visit. That alone already indicates some progress. Of course I can't say that since out of the 10 posts here, 2 said that they were successful, therefore here we have 20% success rate. But any success at all may mean this technique may potentially work, so let's not be so fast to jump to any conclusions here.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The first time I ever tried the 4 color technique I had a very strange experience. I guess you would describe it as an out of body experience, because I felt my mind as being seperate from my body, but I was at total peace, it was the most peaceful and relaxed state I think my body has ever been in.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Booyeah, good deal Iam...

This was exactly what I was hoping you'd do, create a thread and some dialog about the topic. I was reading your post and it just hit me that was very very similar to what AA was talking about.

It seems like we've got alot of variances in abduction and experience stories and one of the things I really look at is the threads that hold them together and sometimes they're right in your face.

I look forward to the growth of this topic and am hoping AA will chime in soon.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirstForKnowledge
[..snip..]
In this thread, 2 people have already claimed to having weird sensations of a visit. That alone already indicates some progress. Of course I can't say that since out of the 10 posts here, 2 said that they were successful, therefore here we have 20% success rate. But any success at all may mean this technique may potentially work, so let's not be so fast to jump to any conclusions here.

I think AA's thread got crapped on alot by people calling bunk on his technique and alot of the people lost interest in the thread.. Good to see some people at least had results from the technique..

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i must go see this 4 color technique, can anyone give me a link?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think AA had good intentions. He wanted others to experience something he had and provided not 1 but 3 types of techniques to try and help people achieve what he had. He never tried to sell anything that I'm aware of.

In my opinion, where he went wrong was mentioning "gray aliens." That opened pandora's box. I know of no one that saw a gray alien and if I had saw one.... I would have probably 'royce gracied' it's ass.

I never saw the viewer, nor did I see the blue orb, however I experienced my most bizare thing to date - when I tried to command the orb to appear.

He talks of a stream of information and I don't know if one can really tap into that - but I do know that I've never had such a thirst for knowledge like I do now.

Something a bit strange... I've been reading/studying what is known as the "John Gesture" in various paintings. Da Vinci had a bit of an obsession with it and the night he died he had two paintings side by side - these were the Mona Lisa and the one of John the Baptist with the gesture. One of Da Vinci's students was Raphael - he has an awesome painting depicting
Plato an Aristotle at the school of Athens. Plato is giving the John gesture. Once you start reading this kind of stuff - you realize there was a small movement during the Renasaince that thought John the Baptist was the true christ. The point was made that Jesus didn't perform miracles until after John's death. That led me into looking at miracles and supernatural events in the bible - specifically about Moses's rod.

When studying I tend to go off into different tangents - so here I am comparing all these different rods - Moses, Aaron, Zeus, Hermes and lo and behold the rod is identical to what is in AA's third technique. This is called the esclipisus wand (often confused with Hermes caduceus wand) it dates back to antiquity. God was mad at the Hebrew people and sent out serpents to kill them. They cried - Moses prayed and God had Moses make this wood rod with a copper serpent wrapped around it - and all they had to do was look on it and they would be healed. And here it is in AA's third technique. AA's wand also has a man in a cloak on it. He is wearing a hood. I can't make out what the man is holding in each of his hands. Along with the flower of life - it's laden with sacred geometry. Pythagoram stuff.

This is why I am asking about the piece of music. Is it something new? Is it an old piece of church music? Is it a Solfeggio frequency?

www.ellisctaylor.com/therosslyncipher2.html

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I did try AA's technique, I think it is good for meditation.

But shouldn't it be:

RED - YELLOW - GREEN - BLUE

instead of

RED - BLUE - GREEN - YELLOW ( as AA's mentioned ) ?

Any opinion?

I think AA's was sincere on his thread. I think he believes one can contact Alien using meditation, and he was trying to introduce 4 colours meditation technique to us.

I am not saying by practicing his technique one can contact Alien. Using meditation to contact Alien could be wrong. I don't know.

[edit on 26-1-2007 by CinLung]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
i must go see this 4 color technique, can anyone give me a link?

First Technique:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second Technique:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Third Technique:
Not sure of this one, if someone finds it I can put it in here but I lost intrest in finding it after 10 minutes...

There were some pictures and whatnot posted along in there to look at and some music... some of it kinda hokey that I think worked against AA.. Although I can't fault him, we all have strengths and weaknesses and it's difficult to present a message to EVERYONE and have them all view it positively... Not gonna happen...

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Here we go again. . . .

I had success with the color technique, and it worked to the point of actually seeing an alien face on one occasion, seeing a viewer with a man talking with no sound, saw a series of symbols flash on the viewer, and also saw what AA claimed to be the blue orb with the white center. I could never catch it though. Also heard a voice say "ask the deciever", which was strange. You can see my progression from believer to skeptic in his threads.

I ultimately came to the conclusion that it was self hypnosis, and stand by it to this day. However the technique did have an amazing effect on opening my mind to its powers. And for that Im greatful to AA.

Sure wish he would post his alien manifest he's promised over, and over, and over, and over, and over. . .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join