It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New O'HARE UFO Picture! This is it!!!

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Honestly i think the picture is fake, but teh poster above me is wrong. The picture he gave that he says is the original is not the same. The only thing that is similar about the two is that they both have cloudy skies.



compared to





posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
fyi, the poster before you's link has three photos and the first one of them is the same as the fake but reversed and not cropped.



posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Just a plane taking off with a cockpit and lights on the wings. You can see the slightly darker vapour trail leading down from the 4 o'clock position, and that's with the naked eye and not Photoshop examination.

Chaz.



posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
Honestly i think the picture is fake, but teh poster above me is wrong. The picture he gave that he says is the original is not the same. The only thing that is similar about the two is that they both have cloudy skies.




Can you spot the difference?

I cropped and reversed the original to match so there's no confusion.

[edit on 25-1-2007 by squiz]



posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOBODY_1
www.sharebigfile.com...

Its a download 100% safe debunker time.


Removed all caps, thanks to Intrepid for screening and providing image from the link. (the download wasn't working for me)

[edit on 1-25-2007 by worldwatcher]



Looked in my history. This is the post.


x08

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Looks like a normal plane to me~ Don't see anything special in that shadow...



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I third the plane as I can also see the vapor trail, cockpit and wings.

SLPEXE



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Looks alittle like the ship that the US has made with the ram jets!



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi Guys New Here. Hope To Stay Around A While


Just looking at that, its more than likely a fake!

But i was just having a look at the pics and found this ...


Its probably nothing so take it easy on me


[edit on 26-1-2007 by Scottish]

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Scottish]



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I made one on my own. The saucer was from
iwasabducted.com...

img175.imageshack.us...


there's no signature from any program left....my homemade ohare ufo pic


is it a good fake folks? i know it's not professional...but at least a good try.


debunked -> hoax



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Did you happen to see one of my threads, AgainstSecrecy???
It's not exactly the same, but related to what you have done here in your post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Did you happen to see one of my threads, AgainstSecrecy???
It's not exactly the same, but related to what you have done here in your post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i posted mine, just for fun



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgainstSecrecy
I made one on my own. The saucer was from
iwasabducted.com...

img175.imageshack.us...


there's no signature from any program left....my homemade ohare ufo pic


is it a good fake folks? i know it's not professional...but at least a good try.


debunked -> hoax


You couldn't fool the most naive, gullible ufo fanatic with that photo! It is so OBVIOUSLY FAKE! But it is still a very cool looking ship.



posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's an obvious fake, you can see where it was pasted into the photo and what looks like a contrail behind it.




posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I haven't seen these posted on this thread yet so here's the ones I have of the incident:






posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
My ex wife's family member work's at ohare and saw it. Also does anyone know what happened to dan Akroyd buying a cell phone clip of the ufo, He was supposed to put it in his new ufo documenary.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join