It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier - Prophecy Came True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hello, I'm new to the boards, so first of all, hello to everyone.

I thought now would be a suitable time for me to register and input some important information I have recently found.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with Swiss-farmer/Plejaren UFO contactee - Billy Meier.

Below is an extract from the Wikipedia page on Billy Meier :-

Billy Meier has repeatedly warned of an impending Third World War beginning in November of either 2006, 2008, 2010, or 2011 if the USA and Israel continue their war crimes and international interference in the policies of other nation-states. This is part of the Henoch Prophecies, widely considered to be one of his most important Contacts, which also allegedly predicted the September 11, 2001 attacks on the WTC and Pentagon almost two decades before they occurred. He, and through him Ptaah, still hold that this disaster is imminent if Israel and the USA are not stopped on their rampage through the Middle-East. He has also denounced the terroristic activities and vigilante behaviours of various Muslim extremist groups, which he says only foments the possibility for war. At present, Billy's Contacts suggest that this November (2006) is the most likely time for the beginning of World War III, if measures are not undertaken to stop the USA and Israel. According to his latest reports, the 2006 Israel-Lebanon Conflict is very possibly only the beginning of what will eventually spiral into full-fledged World War by 2008, if the major first event begins this November. [6] He has said, specifically, that 4 world-leaders will die within 7 days of one another in November of some year (see above), and that this is the sign that World War III has begun.

Now these are the so-called 'leaders' who have died.

Pinochet (Dec. 10)
- Former Chilean dictator
Niyazov (Dec. 21)
- Turkmenistan's authoritarian president
Ford (Dec. 26)
- Former US-President
Saddam Hussein (Dec. 30)
- Former Iraqi dictator

I believe that Meier was ever so slightly 'out' with his prophecies/prediction. Niyazov died on December 21st, 11 days after Pinochet - 4 days 'out' of the 'within 7-days' prediction.

Such prophecies were documented on Michael Horn's DVD, which I purchased in 2005. Surely this gives the Meier case a helluva lot more credibility.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sorry, not impressed.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Doesn't the Henoch Prophecies also talk of half man half pig geneticaly engineered super soldiers as well?

Pigman Jerry!!!
I couldn't be bothered looking this up to confirm this, Meir is a complete waste of time.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I remember reading comments that his early visitations were probably real, but later he started making things up to make more money off of this whole thing. Looking at his earlier predictions, they seem much more reasonable and accurate than his later ones.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Lies , dammed lies and post hoc prophesy interpretation

Given the number of sovereign nation , and the multitudes of “ leaders “ they generate over the years – there will always be a steady stream of deaths

See this tabulation of “ on this day in history “ factoids

That’s just one day – now look at a 28 day spread – and you find a lot of dead statesmen

Further the prophecy clearly states November so why are you even wasting our time with deaths that occurred in December ????????

Lastly – you also expanded the 7 days “ prophecy “ – I will not challenge that , even though I would read it was ALL within the same 7 days .

Even given your massaging – you still could not find 4 deaths that fit the “ prophecy “

i want SPECIFIC prophecies not vague generalisations

and please do not modify the "prophecy " to fit post hoc data trends - that is dammed dishonest

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ill bet someone 10 dollars this was posted frombehind a proxy server.

Micheal Horn up to his old tricks. Can't blame him though, it's what he gets paid to do. "Jason" will most likely never return..

Mods, is there a way you can see who posted this? If I am wrong I'll donate 10 bucks to ATS. Whaddyasay?

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I thought the same thing as I read the first post. lol

Originally posted by Tiloke
Ill bet someone 10 dollars this was posted frombehind a proxy server.

Micheal Horn up to his old tricks. Can't blame him though, it's what he gets paid to do. "Jason" will most likely never return..

Mods, is there a way you can see who posted this? If I am wrong I'll donate 10 bucks to ATS. Whaddyasay?

[edit on 26-1-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
For now I cannot discount Mr Meier's predictions or the strong possibility he had contact with an EBE race more than once.

If there's silliness, it's waisting research time trying to disprove one minute-part of one pic, prediction or video of his. I do not hold FIGU in the the same high esteem however.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Sorry folks, mr meier has been debunked some time ago. His so called "ufo pics" are all faked and so is his story.

from another board:
Quote:
"The hard part to get over regarding Billy Meier is his particular aliens tell him he is the ONLY ONE they or any aliens interact with in this century or they being a very few in number will tell him the name of whom they are contacting on Earth. In 2004 in an interview he says everyone else who THINKS they have been contacted or channeled is sheerly delusional, they all only come to see him according to some Ptah guy he believes for some reason.It seems he has some Jesus/Jmmanuel complex and feels he is his reincarnation so the Pleiadeans just visit him and him alone and all the Indigos are just some fad or something and have no experiences or abilities."

and yes it's true, he really said that.

He's a hoaxboy.

www.iigwest.com...
www.psychicinvestigator.com...
www.ufowatchdog.com...
meiercase.0x2a.info...
www.iigwest.com...
web.archive.org...://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/AndyPage/meier.htm
www.ufowatchdog.com...

[edit on 26-1-2007 by AgainstSecrecy]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I have just read some of your replies and I really cannot understand the statement about money very untrue also the statement about the photos being fake is this so closed that you cannot see. The work about true spiritulism stands up to logic as proven by many learned people. An open mind is the beginning . In the corrupted texts of the many bibles all that go against the norm are demonised by all in power at the time. I only wish that all should be made aware of this alternative thinking so as they can work it out for themselves I myself have seen nwho o evidence that debunks meiers photos or statements. In my life I have experienced a strange a wonderous sight but when I tried to convey I was laughed at, not to worry anymore I now know it is a personal thing . My searching for truth has made me accept the fact that religion ius the biggest fraud perpetrated on mankind and because of its very nature cannot be undone by expressing a truth foriegn to all who have been brainwashed for centuries. I feel the logic behind the truth is statement enough .

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JasonP
Below is an extract from the Wikipedia page on Billy Meier :-

Billy Meier has repeatedly warned of an impending Third World War beginning in November of either 2006, 2008, 2010, or 2011 if the USA and Israel continue their war crimes and international interference in the policies of other nation-states.

Far out, why didn't he also throw in 2007, 2009, 2012 and 2013 for the hell of it?

That's not a prediction, it's a blind stab in the dark!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Wasn't this the guy who used the original Nintendo's Duck Hunt gun as an Alien ray gun?

top topics

join