It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati being removed by Jesus and ET's??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The "second coming of Jesus" will stun alot of people, not because he will return, but that people will realise jesus is just state of mind, not a physical person. The second coming is just mankind remembering his/her connection to their own higher selves in the end times/ascension.

I can honestly see revelations happening in the next year or two where our governments are exposed and the truth finally revealed. It seems they are rushing to provoke a nuclear crisis in the Middle East, but will it go down or not is the question

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
The "second coming of Jesus" will stun alot of people, not because he will return, but that people will realise jesus is just state of mind, not a physical person. The second coming is just mankind remembering his/her connection to their own higher selves in the end times/ascension.

You are absolutely correct!!

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I can honestly see revelations happening in the next year or two where our governments are exposed and the truth finally revealed. It seems they are rushing to provoke a nuclear crisis in the Middle East, but will it go down or not is the question

who knows, i dont think it will personally, at the very top all of the heads of the countries are all buddies, Isnt Ahmedinejad a freemason?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join